Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

What Are The Things You Should Never Say On A Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things You Should Never Say On A Date? (445 Views)

6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things You Should Never Say On A Date? by whizcartel(m): 8:38am On Feb 03, 2015
I'm going out with a girl i met online... and I don't want 2 act like a douche bag. so I need help on the right conversation to engage her and the right thing to say and also do.
Re: What Are The Things You Should Never Say On A Date? by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 03, 2015
Ermm...go through my profile. You'll see a topic that addreses this.
Re: What Are The Things You Should Never Say On A Date? by ghost1718(m): 8:44am On Feb 03, 2015
IF i tell u now and she gree u.......... If u won bleep her now, u go bleep her alone [b][/b]but wait how u don see pregnant virgin befor ?? grin
Re: What Are The Things You Should Never Say On A Date? by marshalcarter: 8:51am On Feb 03, 2015
#dancin chante halleluyah while passin by#

(1) (Reply)

Love & Romance / What Should I Know About Sexual Assault - Precautions / Guys, Would You Allow Your Girlfriends To Grow 'wings'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.