Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. (3636 Views)

Ladies, Sex Is Not A Valentine's Day Gift / Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date / Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by Purity01(f): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2015
Pls is my problem overated? Av never had a serious relationship and I would be 25yrs soon. My only serious relationship lasted a couple of month and ended bfr valentine day. Av never gotten around to experiencing d fun as some ppl av made me believe it to be.
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by dudesexy1111(m): 11:09am On Feb 03, 2015
Srry oooo
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 03, 2015
hmmmm . same like me. can I be your val? will be really glad if u say yes?
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by elantraceey(f): 11:17am On Feb 03, 2015
Me too but i don't see it as a problem grin

Worsestill i'm always single on my birthday but it doesn't bother me cool

3 Likes

Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by Purity01(f): 11:18am On Feb 03, 2015
phemphem:
hmmmm . same like me. can I be your val? will be really glad if u say yes?
lolx! Am all for it
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by jmoore(m): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2015
You are not alone.
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by Purity01(f): 11:20am On Feb 03, 2015
It does bother me. I feel left out smhw
elantraceey:

Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 03, 2015
Purity01:
lolx! Am all for it
can u give me your number?
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by chichomchin(m): 11:25am On Feb 03, 2015
Purity01:
Pls is my problem overated? Av never had a serious relationship and I would be 25yrs soon. My only serious relationship lasted a couple of month and ended bfr valentine day. Av never gotten around to experiencing d fun as some ppl av made me believe it to be.
it isnt a problem
.. but, since u feel it might be, go out and get a date #teamaskaguyout
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by elantraceey(f): 11:27am On Feb 03, 2015
Purity01:
It does bother me. I feel left out smhw

lol , the feeling always comes especially when you have friends who have but be rest assured it's not a problem , the guy that'll stay is on his way wink

1 Like

Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by ronald4lif(m): 11:28am On Feb 03, 2015
Maybe the kind of people you are looking forward to having a relationship with is the problem. Could it be that your criteria of a man you want or your choice of a man is on the difficult side? I say this because I am sure you are getting passes from men all the time but perhaps you think they don't belong to your class. This is one of the reasons people complains of singlehood, applies to guys as well

2 Likes

Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 03, 2015
It's a problem oo except you don't want to settle down.
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by ronald4lif(m): 11:31am On Feb 03, 2015
elantraceey:

Thank God Ipledge has pledged to put an end to this predicament, it's over dear, no more lonely birthdays smiley

Claim it and it shall be permanent in the lives of you both grin
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by elantraceey(f): 11:37am On Feb 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Thank God Ipledge has pledged to put an end to this predicament, it's over dear, no more lonely birthdays smiley

Claim it and it shall be permanent in the lives of you both grin

grin grin grin
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by 2dice(m): 11:40am On Feb 03, 2015
elantraceey:

hmnnn interesting
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by Arcid: 11:41am On Feb 03, 2015
its not a problem at al.. u shud even b proud.. sumone lyk me, if i approach u nd wat u'v said is tru den i'l try every bit to b in a relationship wit u.. i dont tink a guy wud prefer a gal wit lots of val dates to one lyk u! #myopinion.

1 Like

Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by Sarimah(f): 11:48am On Feb 03, 2015
I can feel ur pain but its not a problem smiley
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 03, 2015
Let's connect
elantraceey:

Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 03, 2015
See all of dem, lookin for oshofree date.
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by elantraceey(f): 11:50am On Feb 03, 2015
southniyikaye:
Let's connect

Thanks but i never stated i needed connection tongue smiley
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by Purity01(f): 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lolx! I shld really ask a guy out? Nay! Not in naija dear
chichomchin:

it isnt a problem
.. but, since u feel it might be, go out and get a date #teamaskaguyout
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by Purity01(f): 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
Maybe! But its not my fault I don't get attracted to d guys who come arnd me. Wld I just go into a relationship witot d "it" factor?
ronald4lif:
Maybe the kind of people you are looking forward to having a relationship with is the problem. Could it be that your criteria of a man you want or your choice of a man is on the difficult side? I say this because I am sure you are getting passes from men all the time but perhaps you think they don't belong to your class. This is one of the reasons people complains of singlehood, applies to guys as well
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by Purity01(f): 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
sure gf! ild probably av to chill then
elantraceey:

lol , the feeling always comes especially when you have friends who have but be rest assured it's not a problem , the guy that'll stay is on his way wink
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by Ademisweet: 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
elantraceey:

jst like moi....it wil surely pass
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by ronald4lif(m): 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
Purity01:
Maybe! But its not my fault I don't get attracted to d guys who come arnd me. Wld I just go into a relationship witot d "it" factor?

Well, it's not advisable to go into a relationship with someone one is not attracted to, but sadly that's the problem of many who are single today. That attraction is where the problem lies; for some it's height, looks, complexion, and for most now is the financial comfortability. These things doesn't define people. Love should be lead by our hearts, not our quest for worldly things. When people starts seeing others in different light apart from these attractions, prolly the world will be a better place and many will be off the single hook

1 Like

Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
elantraceey:

Thanks but i never stated i needed connection tongue smiley
haba,na wi-fi I say make we connect naw,make we share data abi which connect u think say I dey talk? Do u think I said connect as in date? Na na
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by elantraceey(f): 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
southniyikaye:
haba,na wi-fi I say make we connect naw,make we share data abi which connect u think say I dey talk? Do u think I said connect as in date? Na na

Whatever connection you meant i never mentioned i needed one so thanks but no thanks smiley
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by elantraceey(f): 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Why you like long stories like this? tongue

1 Like

Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by ronald4lif(m): 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
elantraceey:

Why you like long stories like this? tongue

See as you take style call me story teller wink
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by elantraceey(f): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

See as you take style call me story teller wink

You know say na true na, i hardly see you post short comments.

1 Like

Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by ronald4lif(m): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
elantraceey:

You know say na true na, i hardly see you post short comments.

Make I learn from you abi, no worries I am a good learner you go be my mentor onwards
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by elantraceey(f): 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Make I learn from you abi, no worries I am a good learner you go be my mentor onwards

Lool , be yourself joor, some people are really good at expressing themselves to the fullest while others are not smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Coworker Bothers Me At Work? / SHOCKING: Confusion In Ekiti Town As Goat That Delivers Human Baby Goat [PHOTO] / 10 Signs She’s Truly In Love With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.