Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. (3630 Views)

Ladies, Sex Is Not A Valentine's Day Gift / Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date / Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by ronald4lif(m): 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
elantraceey:

Lool , be yourself joor, some people are really good at expressing themselves to the fullest while others are not smiley

Whatever ya says ma'am. What do I know? Nada
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by elantraceey(f): 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Whatever ya says ma'am. What do I know? Nada

hiannn , people that knows never agrees they know a thing so i believe you tongue

1 Like

Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Thank God Ipledge has pledged to put an end to this predicament, it's over dear, no more lonely birthdays smiley

Claim it and it shall be permanent in the lives of you both grin
i feel you grin grin grin, she is not gonna have lonely birthday this year

1 Like

Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
elantraceey:

grin grin grin
sweetheart am here for you...no more lonely birthday kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by Odunharry(m): 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
elantraceey:
Me too but i don't see it as a problem grin

Worsestill i'm always single on my birthday but it doesn't bother me cool
lol...u dnt av 2 be double jare..gud u dnt see bn single as a problem
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by Odunharry(m): 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
ronald4lif:
Maybe the kind of people you are looking forward to having a relationship with is the problem. Could it be that your criteria of a man you want or your choice of a man is on the difficult side? I say this because I am sure you are getting passes from men all the time but perhaps you think they don't belong to your class. This is one of the reasons people complains of singlehood, applies to guys as well
a bottle of wine for u
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by kalu01(m): 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
u are not alone bro
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
@ op don't worry...cupid will give you a present this valentine...Take a break ...show some respect to the men and women staking their lives in the fight against BH https://www.nairaland.com/2127885/thread-dedicated-nigerian-service-men#30389335
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by mrkay101(m): 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
OK.. thanks for the advert..

guys u can PM her and hook a date on Val's day
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by elantraceey(f): 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Odunharry:

lol...u dnt av 2 be double jare..gud u dnt see bn single as a problem

abi o cheesy
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by Odunharry(m): 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
elantraceey:

abi o cheesy
sure..how is school
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by ronald4lif(m): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
Odunharry:

a bottle of wine for u

Thanks fam. smiley

Abeg bar man swap the wine for alomo
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by wiringdpt(m): 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Well I cant wait to receive nothing on val date grin
Purity01:
Pls is my problem overated? Av never had a serious relationship and I would be 25yrs soon. My only serious relationship lasted a couple of month and ended bfr valentine day. Av never gotten around to experiencing d fun as some ppl av made me believe it to be.
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
Purity01:
Pls is my problem overated? Av never had a serious relationship and I would be 25yrs soon. My only serious relationship lasted a couple of month and ended bfr valentine day. Av never gotten around to experiencing d fun as some ppl av made me believe it to be.
Hey, no need to be sad! The larger number of people you see out there haven't. Don't dwell on what you see on TVs or movies. your time will come.
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by Purity01(f): 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
Amin o! I can't wait to av a proper date, Jeez!!!!!!!
cloudyskyglind:

Hey, no need to be sad! The fair number of people you see out there haven't. Don't dwell on what you see on TVs or movies. your time will come.
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by elantraceey(f): 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
Odunharry:

sure..how is school

School is fine , just there.
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by emperorchedda(m): 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
elantraceey:

it bothers you, when will you all stop pretending?
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by Bog12: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
Purity01:
It does bother me. I feel left out smhw
Seriously! now thats very unfair!
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by elantraceey(f): 1:09am On Feb 04, 2015
emperorchedda:
it bothers you, when will you all stop pretending?

Not everyone is like you dude.
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 04, 2015
Does it even matter?

1 Like

Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by Purity01(f): 4:18am On Feb 04, 2015
Lolx @unfair.
Bog12:
Seriously! now thats very unfair!
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by Donald7610: 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
Like ur gut
Reach me on bbm after val

Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by malonephill(m): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Does it even matter?
thanks broo

1 Like

Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by ipleddge: 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
elantraceey:

And u refused to my val
Re: Am 25years And Never Had A Valentine Date. by LewisO: 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
elantraceey:

K...

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Hilarious Facts About Nollywood Films / Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? / Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.