Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Guess Its To Late Help Me Out Please!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guess Its To Late Help Me Out Please!!!!! (1961 Views)

My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? / My Heart Will Go On As Celion Dion Pays Tribute To Late Husband / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess Its To Late Help Me Out Please!!!!! by blazyblaze(f): 11:59am On Feb 03, 2015
this may sound funny but am confused...I fell in love with Michael in august2012 we both did..but unfortunately he was dating my friend grace I actually knew him through grace...

Michael is a very handsome dude very funny and caring when he first told me he WS interested in me I was shocked but was happy I was so confused that anytime I sat with him and grace approaches I get scared...I had to reject his offer cause I Neva wanted to b d bad friend...but he told her openly that he was no more interested in her but she refused that she would not let him go. he keeps on complaining of her childish acts and how she bugs him in public.

he asked me again to be his girlfriend I rejected it again at this point my friends attitude towards me were changing drastically they would not talk to me nor even eat with me cause we were at a youth camp I became frustrated and didn't know what to do..he still asked me the third time I gave him no answer this time around the camp was about rounding up...well we had to pack our bags and move to our various homes..
the next time I saw Michael was in abuja 2013 and he still brought up the issues of me dating him I just stood speechless and said nothing until we separated......

to cut the long story short I just came in contact with Michael yesterday and woow I was happy we talk and talk he told about his new girlfriend how they ave bin friends from childhood..
but surprisingly Michael said he still love me and I told him I love him to....
But he is confused nor knowing what to do he is kynda committed to this his new girlfriend actually we both are confused...PLS WHAT SHOULD I DO??
Re: Guess Its To Late Help Me Out Please!!!!! by MizMyColi(f): 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
The signs are clear.
He has punanny mission or whatever else might be his goal.

You on the other hand are infatuated.

I have a feeling you might end up in his bed and regret your actions.

Give yourself brain and stay away.

5 Likes

Re: Guess Its To Late Help Me Out Please!!!!! by Eberex(m): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
I agree with #MizMyColi. He knows he cant get laid being just friends with you. The only way is to date you, and if you agree,well it will be to your detriment because he is going to need you only when he needs sex, and at the same time keep hold of his girl as the main chick.

N/B: your topic should be ''TOO'' not ''To''

1 Like

Re: Guess Its To Late Help Me Out Please!!!!! by blazyblaze(f): 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
MizMyColi:
The signs are clear.

my dear we re not even close not to tink of ending up in his bed

1 Like

Re: Guess Its To Late Help Me Out Please!!!!! by blazyblaze(f): 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
Eberex:
I agree with #MizMyColi. He knows he cant get laid being just friends with you. The only way is to date you, and if you agree,well it will be to your detriment because he is going to need you only when he needs sex, and at the same time keep hold of his girl as the main chick.

N/B: your topic should be ''TOO'' not ''To''
thanks eberex but we don't c offn only maybe at camps and wen hr comes to Kaduna to c his relatives cos he skulls in warri
Re: Guess Its To Late Help Me Out Please!!!!! by blazyblaze(f): 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
blazyblaze:
and I am confused dose not mean I CNT use my brain tnx anyways
Re: Guess Its To Late Help Me Out Please!!!!! by MizMyColi(f): 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
blazyblaze:
ok

1 Like

Re: Guess Its To Late Help Me Out Please!!!!! by Enegod(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
smh
Re: Guess Its To Late Help Me Out Please!!!!! by Oahray: 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
blazyblaze:
and I am confused dose not mean I CNT use my brain tnx anyways
awww... grin

1 Like

Re: Guess Its To Late Help Me Out Please!!!!! by Eberex(m): 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
blazyblaze:
thanks eberex but we don't c offn only maybe at camps and wen hr comes to Kaduna to c his relatives cos he skulls in warri

#Not seeing often is not in a guy's dictionary who is on a mission, trust me. He is only waiting for the right opportunity. If he does love you why not still hang on and wait for you than getting somebody else? So now do you want him to dump his present girl friend because of you? huh?
Re: Guess Its To Late Help Me Out Please!!!!! by englishmart(m): 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
MizMyColi:
The signs are clear.

don't tell me you believed that story o
Re: Guess Its To Late Help Me Out Please!!!!! by englishmart(m): 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
any moniker that has "blaze" occurs to me as andyblaze
Re: Guess Its To Late Help Me Out Please!!!!! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
When some of we guys wanna get into a chic's pant, that's what we do.... So you better stick to mizmycoli's advice

1 Like

Re: Guess Its To Late Help Me Out Please!!!!! by mirexxx(f): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
englishmart:
any moniker that has "blaze" occurs to me as andyblaze
she's not andyblaze jare
Re: Guess Its To Late Help Me Out Please!!!!! by Maamin(m): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
Yeye dey smell for here angry
Re: Guess Its To Late Help Me Out Please!!!!! by blazyblaze(f): 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
Eberex:

#Not seeing often is not in a guy's dictionary who is on a mission, trust me. He is only waiting for the right opportunity. If he does love you why not still hang on and wait for you than getting somebody else? So now do you want him to dump his present girl friend because of you? huh?
that I don't want at all
Re: Guess Its To Late Help Me Out Please!!!!! by blazyblaze(f): 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
Eberex:

that I don't want at all if he truly loves me as he claims I guess he knowns what to do
Re: Guess Its To Late Help Me Out Please!!!!! by blazyblaze(f): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
mirexxx:
she's not andyblaze jare
help me oo who is andyblaze by the way?
Re: Guess Its To Late Help Me Out Please!!!!! by blazyblaze(f): 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
zick19:
When some of we guys wanna get into a chic's pant, that's what we do.... So you better stick to mizmycoli's advice
tanks zick I really appreciate
Re: Guess Its To Late Help Me Out Please!!!!! by saintpn(f): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
When a guy approaches a girl it doesnt mean he must have sex in mind. All guys are not the same. My dear sis you can never kw a guy until u give him a chance. If he actually wants u he should be willing to give up his girl friend, there is noting like conditional love, one foot here the other in another place. Simply ask him to make a sincere choice, dnt just push him off without a trial, this mit be destiny. And pls in all, always remember that in every relationship premarital sex is a sin against God it destroys d soul n d body.
Re: Guess Its To Late Help Me Out Please!!!!! by Donpoker9(m): 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
MizMyColi:
The signs are clear.

Lol punanny mission indeed
Re: Guess Its To Late Help Me Out Please!!!!! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
Michael has a gf now and u need to understand this.

Op pls move on with life. Don't be entrapped in his devious act. He is not d only guy.
Re: Guess Its To Late Help Me Out Please!!!!! by Equado(m): 11:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
MizMyColi:
The signs are clear.

my problem is not the advise you've given her, the advise is spot on. But my worry is, if you where in her shoes,you wouldn't take this advise of yours!!!
Re: Guess Its To Late Help Me Out Please!!!!! by sluvy4tune(m): 6:45am On Feb 12, 2015
MizMyColi:
The signs are clear.

Madam MizMyColi I see you oh

-Grace (AiG1)
Re: Guess Its To Late Help Me Out Please!!!!! by MizMyColi(f): 7:32am On Feb 12, 2015
sluvy4tune:

Madam MizMyColi I see you oh

-Grace (AiG1)

shockedshockedshocked
*Facepalm*
Good Morning smiley
Re: Guess Its To Late Help Me Out Please!!!!! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
Yeah, I reserve my comments

(1) (Reply)

How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful / Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry A Woman Who Is Older Than Him? / How Many Guys Will Pass This Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.