Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful (1949 Views)

Sexy Guys; These Guys Are Handsome, Steamy And Hot / Why Are Handsome Guys Always Single / Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 05, 2015
Just decided to ask this quenshion because to me it feels like its a normal thing,lemme hear ur views ladies and mentle-gen(gentle men)
Re: How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by dharay99: 11:56am On Jun 05, 2015
Re: How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by Tallesty1(m): 11:57am On Jun 05, 2015
I don't worry about things that I don't have cause em no concern me.
Re: How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by LEvuls(m): 11:57am On Jun 05, 2015
Sexy grin
Re: How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by loomer: 11:59am On Jun 05, 2015
The good thing be say I no kuku handsome, so I no feel anything grin

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 05, 2015
So u gave up on handsomeness
Tallesty1:
I don't worry about things that I don't have cause em no concern me.
Re: How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by Kasimaramma2(f): 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jealous....of those prettier than me.We are all humans,lolz
Re: How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
I am happy, confident and thankful to God for making the way I am.
Re: How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by confistified(m): 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
Feels good but wen I see someone more handsome like august embarassed
Re: How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by rill: 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
Until someone opens a similar thread about we the ugly ones, then will I be able to properly relate.
Lemme just chill here and read all the lies ....
Re: How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
sometimes it becomes a problem to the society.
Re: How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by Tallesty1(m): 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
Unibenstudent:
So u gave up on handsomeness
On your behalf.

gringringringrin
Re: How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by Flygeriansteve: 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
Jealous....of those prettier than me.We are all humans,lolz
True. There's always be someone prettier or smarter than one. We just have to accept that about ourselves
Re: How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by djeezy(m): 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
misssclassy:
I am happy, confident and thankful to God for making the way I am.
Lets see your pics tongue
Re: How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by misspicy(f): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
Flygeriansteve:

True. There's always be someone prettier or smarter than one. We just have to accept that about ourselves
true again,nobody is a monopoly of beauty.
Re: How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by Flygeriansteve: 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
And fine is relative o grin Plus there'll always be someone(s) who'll say, "I no see wetin fine for that girl/guy body"

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
djeezy:
Lets see your pics tongue
No tongue
Re: How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by Flygeriansteve: 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
misspicy:

true again,nobody is a monopoly of beauty.
Abi beauty is in the eye of the beerholder abi beholder cheesy
Re: How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
I feel like i have the asset to complete my mission in any opposite sex.. i feel like the whole world is beautiful.
Re: How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by djeezy(m): 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
misssclassy:

No tongue
Well let me believe you're beautifully and wonderfully made. wink I heard you deactivated.
Re: How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
djeezy:
Well let me believe you're beautifully and wonderfully made. wink

wink
Re: How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by obainojazz(m): 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
Menn....I just sit, scratch my balls...smell my hands after dat and point my middle finger up shouting
Fcck d world...I'm handsome
Re: How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by wenson(m): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
Even if someone is nt handsome or beautiful money can do d magic
Re: How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by Aroh48(m): 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
wenson:
Even if someone is nt handsome or beautiful money can do d magic
True talk.
Re: How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
I don't knw hw it feel bt i feel somehow
Re: How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by yilly(f): 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
scary scary
Re: How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
I feel nothing....
Re: How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by mentorandfriend(m): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Honestly, I feel no different; though I must say that handsomeness/being stunningly beautiful without brains, attitude and character is like a gold ring on the nose of a pig.
Re: How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
@Op....How do U knw dat Ur handsome...Beauty lies in the eyes of the Beholder,and as d beholder of Ur display picture***Lips sealed*
Re: How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by MayflowerB(f): 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
Onozztins:
@Op....How do U knw dat Ur handsome...Beauty lies in the eyes of the Beholder,and as d beholder of Ur display picture***Lips sealed*
Say it
Re: How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by IamLEGEND1: 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
somtymz i feel like i wont go to heaven....

coz if u look as good as i do

u'll think itz a sin to be dat good-looking.
Re: How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
Whenever I see handsome guys or beautiful girls, I always admire dem nd try to be friends with dem, I'd always be like, God why didn't u make me really handsome like this guy, I remembered showing pple around me ,djeezy's pics dt he's a fine boi, dey said I was finer dt he's just fair nd I'm dark, I told dem dey wrrent serious dt dey were making jest of me nd deceiving me smileycheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can True Love Exist In Poverty? / Single And Searching: Can You Marry A Single Parent??? / What Is The Number One Reason You Look Forward To Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.