Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

In Love With A Girl I Saw In My Dream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With A Girl I Saw In My Dream (1647 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) / Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With A Girl I Saw In My Dream by shellicon(m): 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
3weeks ago, i was in a dream and saw a girl who came and gave me a flower. 2days later i saw a number & a name, i became surprised how that number came to my phone & when i open my whatsapp i saw this same face i saw in my dream. After chatting i discovered she is a medical student. we fell in love though, we havent seen each other. I told her, my intention & she said she want to ask God. She gave my name to someone & later told me that God said am not her husband but she too love me & am madly in love. Now what do i do?
Re: In Love With A Girl I Saw In My Dream by Feranmicharles(m): 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
Joseph of this generation grin
Re: In Love With A Girl I Saw In My Dream by elantraceey(f): 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
Beautiful story grin grin

1 Like

Re: In Love With A Girl I Saw In My Dream by Princecalm(m): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
I think you should become a writer. Nice fairytale.
Re: In Love With A Girl I Saw In My Dream by ronald4lif(m): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
Go back to sleep and bring back your sense from that dream

1 Like

Re: In Love With A Girl I Saw In My Dream by shellicon(m): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=Princecalm post=30388790]I think you should become a writer
This is not a story but real
Re: In Love With A Girl I Saw In My Dream by olexjay(m): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ehn ehn.... So a girl appear in your dream and without saving her cell number u saw her number with her name and on checking your whatsapp you saw the girl even with the same pic....... Bro do u hold ur phone along with u to dream land?

1 Like

Re: In Love With A Girl I Saw In My Dream by Tolexander: 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
It's nice being in love with a gurl of one's dream!
Re: In Love With A Girl I Saw In My Dream by Princecalm(m): 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
shellicon:
how can a number just dissapear in to your phone?
Re: In Love With A Girl I Saw In My Dream by shellicon(m): 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
Pls just need a piece of advice, if have not experienced this, cos u will never understand
Re: In Love With A Girl I Saw In My Dream by delishpot: 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
Who no like better thing?
Re: In Love With A Girl I Saw In My Dream by omgitsthrizzle: 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: In Love With A Girl I Saw In My Dream by marshalcarter: 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
*oti mu dongoyaro....monkey tail*

Can sumbody pour water on dis guy cos to me...he's still dreamingrin

Oooooooh!!!!!!!.....lest I 4get..wen cumin back...pls bring ur sense cos e bi lyk sey dah gal don collect am
Re: In Love With A Girl I Saw In My Dream by falconey(m): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
shellicon:
3weeks ago, i was in a dream and saw a girl who came and gave me a flower. 2days later i saw a number & a name, i became surprised how that number came to my phone & when i open my whatsapp i saw this same face i saw in my dream. After chatting i discovered she is a medical student. we fell in love though, we havent seen each other. I told her, my intention & she said she want to ask God. She gave my name to someone & later told me that God said am not her husband but she too love me & am madly in love. Now what do i do?
I had the same dream when I drank ORIGIN to sleep
Re: In Love With A Girl I Saw In My Dream by achinaboy(m): 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
u have to wake up first and then seek for medical help,because you cannot get any help while you are still asleep
Re: In Love With A Girl I Saw In My Dream by yemicoal(m): 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
You have a spiritual wife undecided Go to mfm and cast d b*tch out!
Re: In Love With A Girl I Saw In My Dream by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
If you ask me then who am I gonna ask becos your story is a fantasy @ d 1st place.

There is something missing in your story. How did her number surprisingly magic into your phone?

You saw a girl (spiritual wife) in ur dream, u fall in love without seeing her and u still asking u don't know wat 2 do when she said God has disqualified u 2 be her husband.

Op u are delusional. Wake up 2 reality and face your life.

And pls if wat u sed is real, go for deliverance @ MFM.
Re: In Love With A Girl I Saw In My Dream by luigiajah(m): 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
Which Kind Of Question Is This,.. O Boy wake up na
Re: In Love With A Girl I Saw In My Dream by auntymi(f): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
yemicoal:
You have a spiritual wife undecided Go to mfm and cast d b*tch out!
vri possible
Re: In Love With A Girl I Saw In My Dream by yemicoal(m): 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
auntymi:
vri possible
grin, so m not alone on this
Re: In Love With A Girl I Saw In My Dream by auntymi(f): 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
yemicoal:
grin, so m not alone on this
on dsame lane grin
Re: In Love With A Girl I Saw In My Dream by yemicoal(m): 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
auntymi:
on dsame lane grin
OK. Your moniker tho angry
Re: In Love With A Girl I Saw In My Dream by auntymi(f): 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
yemicoal:
OK. Your moniker tho angry
grin
Re: In Love With A Girl I Saw In My Dream by lozairio(m): 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
What's the name of your weed

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Husbands. / 5 Things A Man's Finger Length Says About Him / What Have Been The Greatest Risk U've Taken For Your Bf/gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.