Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Tambuwal Receives 2400 PDP Defectors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Receives 2400 PDP Defectors (16435 Views)

PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan / APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors / I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Receives 2400 PDP Defectors by Eluwilussit(m): 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
dejt4u:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/tambuwal-receives-2400-pdp-defectors/

This is exactly what the problem is in Nigeria. Too many chop chop politicians. Imagine Tambuwal who has been PDP member for donkey years, turning around to claim to be progressive. The people get what they deserve.
Re: Tambuwal Receives 2400 PDP Defectors by PassingShot(m): 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
argon500:

The difference is just the party name.. Though they are the same set of people but considering the development in all APC states, they can make the difference if they were given a chance for presidency

Not the name but the party's ideology and manifesto. PDP is a party for the members only and not for the masses.
Re: Tambuwal Receives 2400 PDP Defectors by Eluwilussit(m): 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
argon500:

Were you born when Buhari ruled Nigeria? I wasn't born so I only heard about dem say dem say.. But about Jonathan regime, i was born before he even became anything and I knew the hardship he puts on the land. So bro, leave story.. We all want progress of this nation

I ve been under both men. Buhari's regime was evil and oppressive. Nigerians were treated like animals. That aside, do you think it is proper to be recycling the same people since independence? Jona is the only president in Nigeria that didn't play any role in the past. We don't need old men. We need young men. Fresh ideas.
Re: Tambuwal Receives 2400 PDP Defectors by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
Senate president David Mark will defect next week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Receives 2400 PDP Defectors by buchichukwu69: 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
NA THIS KIND HATE CAMPAIGN CARRY UNA ENTER THIS ONE CHANCE O.

GMB TILL UNA RETURN OUR $20 BILLION

boujaye:
[size=14pt] ... look well before you leap[/size]
Re: Tambuwal Receives 2400 PDP Defectors by Ryabcool(m): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
Johnnoo:

You're right but the professor wasn't constructive all through, if you can remember
I concede to that. But what can you say about Sanusi Lamido Sanusi? He never insulted anyone. Yet see what was done to him when he exposed the fraud that took place. He was disgraced out of office and attack dogs were sent to verbally attack his personality and his personal life

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Receives 2400 PDP Defectors by obontami: 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
APC change
Re: Tambuwal Receives 2400 PDP Defectors by domng(m): 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
he is an agent of change, apc the change machine
Re: Tambuwal Receives 2400 PDP Defectors by olly4best: 10:22am On Feb 04, 2015
Good a.m. Nigerians !!!

HOW NEWSPAPER- HEADLINES MAY LOOK LIKE ON
FEBRUARY 17th, 2015.

1. "inec declares buhari President-Elect with 26.4 million votes! PDP rejects result" - VANGUARD!

2. "buhari declared winner!". "This is the worst election in Nigeria's history" (Olisa Metuh) - PUNCH!

3. "APC in a Historic Victory!". "Godswill Akpabio flee to Ghana, begs for forgiveness". - PM NEWS!

4. "This is the most rigged election in the world, Jega must be arrested and imprisoned immediately. We are
heading to court" (Ruben Abati) -
DAILY INDEPENDENT!

5. "South-South boils as inec declares buhari winner, Militants threatened war." - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE!

6. "APC wins Aso Rock, 70 Senate seats and 65% House of Reps. We are
studying the results" (Mimiko) -
SUN NEWSPAPER!

7. "Militants Protests buhari's Victory, Demands Cancellation Of Polls In 21 States" - TRIUMPH NewsPAPER

8. "How Jega Rigged The Polls In Favour Of buhari" -
PREMIUM TIME.

9. "Obama, Cameron, Hollande, Mugabe, Ban-Ki-Moon, World Leaders Congratulate buhari" - THE NATION!

10. "I Will Finish All The Gambaris In Niger Delta Before May 29" (Asari Dokubo) - SAHARA-REPORTERS!

11. "Jega Rigged For The Opposition, We Will Obtain A Court Order And Arrest Him" (SSS spokeswoman, Marylin Ogar) - LEADERSHIP!

12. "It Can Never Be Possible, It Is Either Jonathan Or No Nigeria" (Ayo Fayose) - DAILY TRUST

13. "Senate President, David Mark In A Secret Meeting With The Military To Stop May, 29 Handing Over To buhari" -
THISDAY NEWSPAPER

14. "No President That Has His People At Heart Will Hand Over Power To Someone Who Doesn't Care About The Masses" (Doyin Okupe) -
NTA NEWS.

15. "Nigeria Will Be Better Without Jonathan"
(United Nation) -
NEW YORK TIMES

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Pays Condolence Visit To Benue (Photos) / Enugu APC Guber Candidate, Ayogu Eze’s Spokesman Defects To PDP / 10 Highlights From PMB’s 2019 National Democracy Day Speech, 12/6/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.