Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) (48837 Views)

Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) / Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) / Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
My Lord, these weapons are from Libya. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by victorazy(m): 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
Our military is indeed the best in Africa.
I wonder why they can't trace the source of these weapons
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by saaedlee: 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kudo to The NA
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by sulmeza(m): 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
Wow...tot dis guy (olukolade) said dy dnt av tanks...dis guys r heavily loaded....criously
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by abuc: 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
Those funding Bokos mean business but they will be crushed

2 Likes

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by loomer: 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
I saw on ARISE NEWS, West African forces mean business now.
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
arantess:

In the name of Allah, jihad will be fought
All liars shall perish.

1 Like

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Horlawoomey(m): 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
To God be the glory, kudos to the Nigerian Army.

Any Boko Haram member caught should be roasted, enough of the questioning that are not yielding results.

KILL THEM ALL.

2 Likes

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Wallie(m): 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kudos for losing the weapons or for getting back what they bequeathed? And they are looking for more sophisticated weapons from the US? What will happen if such sophisticated weapon miraculously finds itself in the hands of Boko Haram?
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by ofilinwachi: 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
Tnx God for the re-capturing. these boys are wicked ooo.
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by credibleGod(m): 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
good God is working
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by killuminati(m): 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
shocked Na wa for dis boko haram sef!

Hope say dem dey pay tax?
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by poke(m): 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
IT IS WELL WITH NIGERIAN SOLDIERS
MORE VICTORY AHEAD

5 Likes

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Raiders: 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
victorazy:
Our military is indeed the best in Africa.
I wonder why they can't trace the source of these weapons
No need to trace the source of these weapons because those are Nigeria army weapons. I just don't know why our army don't destroy the weapons in their army base before they retreat from a battle with boko haram. No reasonable army would want their weapons in the hands of their enemy. I believe that 98% of all boko haram weapons are gotten from the Nigeria army when they abandon their weapons to retreat..

1 Like

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by felifeli: 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Please can someone interpret the Arabic inscription on that ammunition?

It says FVCK YOU KRISTIAN AZZHOLES grin grin grin
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
Good job guys. cheesy
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Horus(m): 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
Makamuanwuo:
kudo to our boys
na person husband/papa you dey call boys

1 Like

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Mega72(m): 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
The blood of the inncent people bH kill is crying against them plus the prayers f Nigerians,they must be crushed very soon..we must have back our peace.
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by omonnakoda: 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
msmon:

Islam has nothing to do with their actions, I'm a muslim and I can tell u there is no part in the Quran or any hadiths that support what they are doing (in fact, I can show several verses in the Quran that speak repeatedly against what they do ). They are just useless people hiding under that religion
That is your interpretation. There is a specific verse that justifies killing those who "spread corruption on earth"
1. Do you agree with that verse
2 What is "CORRUPTION" according to Islam
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by garlicrey(m): 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
what the hell....terrorist have tanks
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Infomizer(m): 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
These guys are armed to the teeth!!!!
Dayum!!!

1 Like

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Raiders: 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
My Lord, these weapons are from Libya. shocked shocked shocked
those are not Libya weapons. I don't think boko haram have the necessary logistics to transports those heavy weapons from Libya. All those weapons are Nigeria army weapons that were left when our army retreat from their army base. I would have expected the army to destroy the weapons before retreating so the weapons don't fall into the hands of boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by ehis05(m): 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
Good jobs by our gallant men....buh make all dis tinz no end up 4 d terrorists hand again o....e beta say dem com drop am 4 somewher 4 lagos...dan dis BH people having it in dere possession again
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Makamuanwuo(m): 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
sagio09:
May
june
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
kennyjodeci:

Lol we always see evidence when these animals strike, we see pictures of dead innocent civilians, so I don't think it's a bad idea to see pictures dead boko fools
By the time they post one Boko haram dead body you will see what human right watch dog will say about our military. if you are still not believed with what you are seeing and haring then, it means you are part of those who will never find any thing good about Nigeria. God bless the gallant soldier, God bless GEJ, and God bless the good people of the federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by ednut1(m): 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
sabotage. d media nd lazy soldiers wud want us to believe BH has sophisticated weapons where as it NA weapons dey use. NAF cannot trace bh to where d tanks r parked nd bomb dem. tanks r nt toys any tom can drive nd operate. dis whole tin stinks
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Afritop(m): 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
mencade4:
as true muslims boko haram observe the 5 pillars of islam.

Therefore they are muslims.

They pray the salat.......they chant the usual slogan...laila a ilalah.....there is no god except allah.

They are muslims
Even the saudis*nd so arab countries know that they are muslims and that is why they don't condemn them
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by januzaj(m): 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
meforyou1:
APC and boko haram's main sponsor bokkohari in serious trouble. Their militant wing is being decimated like tomorrow never comes

1 Like

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Guyman02: 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
Take no prisoners of them
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Makamuanwuo(m): 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
notoriousbabe:
na person husband/papa you dey call boys
e dey pain u say i called them boys....issokey
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by ooshinibos: 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
msmon:

Islam has nothing to do with their actions, I'm a muslim and I can tell u there is no part in the Quran or any hadiths that support what they are doing (in fact, I can show several verses in the Quran that speak repeatedly against what they do ). They are just useless people hiding under that religion
i agree but can you answer these simple questions thats on everybody's mind :

1) why do these Boko Haram members USE or hide under QUORAN as you said , why not any other holy book ? , there are about 20 holy books in the world ..why do crimininals and evil doer chose the holy book of islam to kill and destroy . something must be attracting them to it ,
another question ,
2) how many types of Quoran do we have , is the QUORAN that Boko Haram reading different to the other Quorans

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa / EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) / Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.