Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) (48851 Views)

Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) / Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) / Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by imuyoo(m): 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Please can someone interpret the Arabic inscription on that ammunition?
I plead with you to learn arabic bcs you will see the goodness of it.
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by ooshinibos: 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
Timzy234:

Just wait for me for a while, I'll be right back

i agree but can you answer these simple questions thats on everybody's mind :

1) why do these Boko Haram members USE or hide under QUORAN as you said , why not any other holy book ? , there are about 20 holy books in the world ..why do crimininals and evil doer chose the holy book of islam to kill and destroy . something must be attracting them to it ,
another question ,
2) how many types of Quoran do we have , is the QUORAN that Boko Haram is reading different to the other Quorans
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
Makamuanwuo:
e dey pain u say i called them boys....issokey
my papa na soldier o
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Afritop(m): 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
mencade4:
as true muslims boko haram observe the 5 pillars of islam.

Therefore they are muslims.

They pray the salat.......they chant the usual slogan...laila a ilalah.....there is no god except allah.

They are muslims
Even the saudis annd so called arab countries know that boko haram are muslims and that is why they don't condemn them

1 Like

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by ooshinibos: 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
omonnakoda:
That is your interpretation. There is a specific verse that justifies killing those who "spread corruption on earth"
1. Do you agree with that verse
2 What is "CORRUPTION" according to Islam

1) why do these Boko Haram members USE or hide under QUORAN as you said , why not any other holy book ? , there are about 20 holy books in the world ..why do crimininals and evil doer chose the holy book of islam to kill and destroy . something must be attracting them to it ,
another question ,
2) how many types of Quoran do we have , is the QUORAN that Boko Haram is reading different to the other Quorans
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Makamuanwuo(m): 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
notoriousbabe:
my papa na soldier o
barrack boy
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Horus(m): 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2015

Boko Haram fighters

An image taken on Nov. 9 from a Boko Haram video showed fighters from the Islamist insurgency parading on a tank
in an unidentified town.
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by tempest01(m): 6:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
How do they even store these heavy weapons? where do they store them, how to they move them for attacks? where do they meet to coordinate attacks? Why is our security surveillance and intel gathering so poor?

2 Likes

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by rhames(m): 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
msmon:
How did these militants get hold of such weapons,
my goodness.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/02/pic-see-some-weapons-re-captured-from.html?m=1

Where else? ISIS of course.
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Osarieme415(m): 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
Somebody talk to me."How did these high-tech weapons get into the hands of Boko Haram troops in the first place? "

1 Like

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by kenock: 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
Recapturing isn't the answer to this, we as christians need to preach to these people, the word of God, they should accept Jesus christ as their lord an personal saviour, and that brings everlating peace to mankind. #takethebiblewordstoislam
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by drololaaof: 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
The military has waken up from their slumber how can a ragtag be dis gracing them .They ought to have attack sambisa forest long time ago . Immediately after the civil war the military surrounded each town in turn to mop up amunition, why can't they do the same now with other security operatives start FROM ABUJA KANO BAUCHI & ALL the states where the insurgents are.we should remove religion thank God they bokoharam did not spare anybody now
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by kenock: 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
Recapturing isn't the answer to this, we as christians need to preach to these people, the word of God, they should accept Jesus christ as their lord an personal saviour, if you are a muslem here, just give this a try, go to the living church around you and hear the word, you will be saved, confess your sins and you are forgiven BIBLE brings everlating peace to mankind. #takethebiblewordstoislam
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Horus(m): 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by koikoi2(m): 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
[s]
msmon:

Islam has nothing to do with their actions, I'm a muslim and I can tell u there is no part in the Quran or any hadiths that support what they are doing (in fact, I can show several verses in the Quran that speak repeatedly against what they do ). They are just useless people hiding under that religion
[/s]

it seems u are a learner.
What bh is doing is quranic.

if u doubt it quote ur portions to deny their actions and let me quote mine too.

1 Like

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by 1miccza: 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
homerac7:
Those are some of Nigeria Army equipment they took when they over-ran some of the NA bases. some were also lost to BH in battles and ambushes.

This is an evidence that BH's largest weapons supplier is Nigerian Army through equipment abandonments during battles. If they (BH) have laid their hands on so many heavy equipment, then lighter weapons the have also captured must be so enormous. It tells a lot on how bad the NA lost in the previous operations. Hoping and praying the current tempo of offensive victories is sustained, and the enemy finally crushed.

Bros what's your proof that they were actually stolen from the army.

1 Like

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by dnawah(m): 7:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
homerac7:
Those are some of Nigeria Army equipment they took when they over-ran some of the NA bases. some were also lost to BH in battles and ambushes.

This is an evidence that BH's largest weapons supplier is Nigerian Army through equipment abandonments during battles. If they (BH) have laid their hands on so many heavy equipment, then lighter weapons the have also captured must be so enormous. It tells a lot on how bad the NA lost in the previous operations. Hoping and praying the current tempo of offensive victories is sustained, and the enemy finally crushed.
them been borrow am from the army now them come take am back.well it is said that the borrower is a slave to the lender.
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Achillesgene(m): 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
homerac7:

Are you too big to be enlisted?
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by afanide: 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
cycline404:
Good Job.
Everything get as he be, election getting close everything seems to be working,
I no really understand.

Seems We're on the same track.......... Everything seems to be happenin faster dan we xpected this Election perioud........
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by lozairio(m): 7:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
Where did this guys get a multiple rocket launcher

2 Likes

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
imuyoo:
I plead with you to learn arabic bcs you will see the goodness of it.
ok thanks
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by starlingbawa(m): 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
msmon:

Islam has nothing to do with their actions, I'm a muslim and I can tell u there is no part in the Quran or any hadiths that support what they are doing (in fact, I can show several verses in the Quran that speak repeatedly against what they do ). They are just useless people hiding under that religion

I guess you have a valid point there.
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by ideylaff: 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
Zico5:
I wonder how the situation in Nigeria has degenerated to this extent. How is it possible for bokoharam to take control of these artillery from our soldier. The situation is not yet clear to me at all. Is this the time for Nigerian army to bombard sambisa forest when this supposed to be the first priority or we re playing politics with human lives. God himself will not forgive our government if they have hands in this calamitous situation. We need God intervention in Nigeria now like never before. But no matter what history will forever judge who ever is responsible for this insecurity.

God bless you Zico the reasonable poster of facts.....

Now you are talking.. you said it all.

Is this the time to storm Sambisa after how many months...

PDP are playing Politics with peoples lives....

God sees all that is hidden.... ds heavy overpowering of BokoHaram weeks b4 election has K leg big time

1 Like

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by smatadex(m): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
Abeg how den take import all this weapons?

1 Like

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by walexbiz(m): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=resty4 post=30394873]God BH had these sophisticated weapons? but now reclaimed by NA? Bh days r numbered. Gallant NA strike [Bh] on their necks until they feel subdue and islam i.e submit.[/quote

you are just a useless bigot, are there no muslim in the nigerian army fighting against this devilish group? Even muslims are the worst hit by their attack. How would you feel if we label christianity as criminal owing to the antecedent of the like of mr oydepo, jeg and greatest of all pastor king. Judge a man by content of his character not by his religion or ethnic group.
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by sapele914(m): 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
shalompeace007:
Boko haram, apc militia. May God punish and destroy dose apc occultic men, sponsoring boko haram. Amin. Buhari said 2015 will be bloody, he's fulfilling his promises, he said d baboon and d monkey will be soaked in d blood. While his children re all out of d country. Den who re d people hez referring to? Guess and pray it is going to be apc supporters. Amin
what if you're assumption is wrong about boko haram and apc( a faint imagination mixed up in the wrong interpretation)should God punish and destroy your whole family for falsely accusing?or can you categorically come out and swear to back up those your bigotry words?be careful about what you wish on others especially when you know you are telling lies and messing with the Gods,which ever one you believe in.
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by walexbiz(m): 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=ooshinibos post=30397809]

i agree but can you answer these simple questions thats on everybody's mind :

another question ,
2) how many types of Quoran do we have , is the QUORAN that Boko Haram is reading different to the other Quorans [/quote

is the bible the lord resistant army or the IRA reading different from the one the peacceful and ever accomodating people of the southwest reading.
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by billyG(m): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
homerac7:

Tank u 4 telling naijarians d trut,may u walk & nver stumble.

1 Like

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by walexbiz(m): 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
kenock:
Recapturing isn't the answer to this, we as christians need to preach to these people, the word of God, they should accept Jesus christ as their lord an personal saviour, if you are a muslem here, just give this a try, go to the living church around you and hear the word, you will be saved, confess your sins and you are forgiven BIBLE brings everlating peace to mankind. #takethebiblewordstoislam

why dont you preach to jeg to stop looting the country dry or pastor oyedepo who has the key to hell.

1 Like

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by knowme(m): 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
shalompeace007:
Boko haram, apc militia. May God punish and destroy dose apc occultic men, sponsoring boko haram. Amin. Buhari said 2015 will be bloody, he's fulfilling his promises, he said d baboon and d monkey will be soaked in d blood. While his children re all out of d country. Den who re d people hez referring to? Guess and pray it is going to be apc supporters. Amin

May. God forbid your ignorance in Jesus name
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by billyG(m): 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
How comes d army is making sucess 11 days 2 elections??,Y iz PDP & joe playing politics with d sacred blood of nigerians 2 gain cheap popularity,i will not be surprise if d chibok 200 gals are release 2 days 2 d election.This is a 4king script.
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by tuniski: 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
mencade4:
as true muslims boko haram observe the 5 pillars of islam.

Therefore they are muslims.

They pray the salat.......they chant the usual slogan...laila a ilalah.....there is no god except allah.

They are muslims
I am moslem and a 10000000% proGEJ. However, BH is everything unislam! My pain is that instead of moslems declaring jihad on BH many have for political expediency do the blame game. BH is islam taken too far and enemy within and must be treated as such. I can never see it as the fault of the president!!! Thank God the end of evil is at sight, we can now go back to being nigerians and islam having its true narrative! God bless nigeria and hell to BH!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Meets With Julius Berger Board Of Directors (Photos) / Lawal Daura Wept Like A Baby After He Was Arrested - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.