Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) (48876 Views)

Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) / Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) / Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by laprince(m): 2:45am On Feb 04, 2015
msmon:

Islam has nothing to do with their actions, I'm a muslim and I can tell u there is no part in the Quran or any hadiths that support what they are doing (in fact, I can show several verses in the Quran that speak repeatedly against what they do ). They are just useless people hiding under that religion

IF I HEAR

WHAT ABOUT KILL THE INFIDEL( NON-BELIEVER)
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by yungcyrus(m): 3:34am On Feb 04, 2015
msmon:

Islam has nothing to do with their actions, I'm a muslim and I can tell u there is no part in the Quran or any hadiths that support what they are doing (in fact, I can show several verses in the Quran that speak repeatedly against what they do ). They are just useless people hiding under that religion
we av been hearin this since 1800.......we all knw d truth
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by nzeadachie: 4:26am On Feb 04, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Please can someone interpret the Arabic inscription on that ammunition?
IT MEANS SAI BUHARI
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by nzeadachie: 4:27am On Feb 04, 2015
msmon:

IS THIS NOT FROM YOUR SO CALLED QURAN?

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by nzeadachie: 4:31am On Feb 04, 2015
Zico5:
I wonder how the situation in Nigeria has degenerated to this extent. How is it possible for bokoharam to take control of these artillery from our soldier. The situation is not yet clear to me at all. Is this the time for Nigerian army to bombard sambisa forest when this supposed to be the first priority or we re playing politics with human lives. God himself will not forgive our government if they have hands in this calamitous situation. We need God intervention in Nigeria now like never before. But no matter what history will forever judge who ever is responsible for this insecurity.
THEIR BROTHERS IN THE ARMY ARE GIVING THEM THOSE AMMUNITIONS
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by nzeadachie: 4:59am On Feb 04, 2015
ALISMILE:
My broda stop trying to explain this tin! Most christians knw in their minds that Islam is not to blame 4 d stupidity of BH! I have since stop tryin to prove to dem that Islam is not like that. Now I simply don't care wat anyperson tink about Islam, I jus wanna be a muslim!And am proud to be a muslim. lols

1 Like

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Thetruthsayer: 5:26am On Feb 04, 2015
Abeg wia r dae getin dis kind deadly weapons from shocked angry
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by dollarlander: 8:19am On Feb 04, 2015
msmon:

Islam has nothing to do with their actions, I'm a muslim and I can tell u there is no part in the Quran or any hadiths that support what they are doing (in fact, I can show several verses in the Quran that speak repeatedly against what they do ). They are just useless people hiding under that religion.

Goodluck Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Muhammadu Buhari, By Femi Aribisala(Columnist)
www.nairaland.com/2127363/gej-superior-presidential-material-gmb#2127363.3

I’ll Perform Better In My Second
Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan
Assures

www.nairaland.com/2128799/ill-perform-better-second-term#30406396

Brother, please I understand your point because you made it very clear. But Ihave a question to ask you and I will be glad if I see your reply on this site.

The question is this, initially when Boko Haram Started their demonic campaign killing Christians, the Muslims were quiet. They practically support their actions. Even in my office you could hear the Muslim brothers not condemning their actions.

But now that the page has changed and these messengers of death spare not the muslims,, even now the numbers of muslims they have killed are far over what could be expected, why is it now that Muslim brothers can quote from Quran that their actions are wrong. I seem not to understand.

Please, I am not saying anything contrary to your opinion but I want to know more about what Quran says about the sanctity of human life and its existence. Thank you very much. God bless.
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 04, 2015
what's that Arabic Islamic writing? I wanna know if it's 'buhari ' or 'apc ' after you translate it.
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by texybaby(f): 8:37am On Feb 04, 2015
Kennywills7:
Great job by d NA
but seriously if these animals hv such weapons ever since then d source of their funding must b large and d ones d military run away from which were capture by d harams must b among them too

This are weapons they took from NA armoury before...but I hope now that they recover this gadgets their commanders n leaders will allow them use it....we have ammunition in ds country...we in d north dey c am na...bt they dont use it cz some big headed political bigots r sabotaging us...if not our boys r equal to the task ooo
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Kennywills7(m): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2015
texybaby:

This are weapons they took from NA armoury before...but I hope now that they recover this gadgets their commanders n leaders will allow them use it....we have ammunition in ds country...we in d north dey c am na...bt they dont use it cz some big headed political bigots r sabotaging us...if not our boys r equal to the task ooo
But why do some army write letters claiming no ammunitions to fight d boko boys/girls?
because from wot u said we hv d equipment
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by invincible007(m): 9:07am On Feb 04, 2015
Wait o, gentlemen, the guys have multiple rocket launcher? Hmmmm... OK, air force should manufacture armed drones that can go very high in the sky. Go to each captured zones and cripple book haram vehicles and artillery guns. With precise aiming and sophisticated bombing. Each target should not be wasted. The Nigeria military has all it takes to quickly finish boko haram
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by ZionJay(m): 10:14am On Feb 04, 2015
msmon:
How did these militants get hold of such weapons,
my goodness.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/02/pic-see-some-weapons-re-captured-from.html?m=1
Thats simple! When Nigerian army guys are bored with them ,they just borrow their boko haram brothers.When them boko too seems over excited with them(the equipments),the army requests for them back. Too many conspiracies going on there!
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by ZionJay(m): 10:16am On Feb 04, 2015
nzeadachie:
IT MEANS SAI BUHARI
Its means your head is not correct!
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by ooshinibos: 10:40am On Feb 04, 2015
[quote author=walexbiz post=30399475][/quote]
IRA were not a religious movement , they never claimed the bible was there inspiration for independence from the English or the war to engaged in.
For the Lord resistant Army , i believe they have a different bible, like the christians mormons do , we cannot compare the damage the IRA and LRA have done to what ALQAEDA ,IS and BH ( there many more islamic jihadist than anyother religion ), they want to force the world to islamic values by force and not by choice ..the muslims have not been able to explain why , until they start looking into this issue , terrorism will never stop ,..and we will be going in circles because nobody wants to talk about it .

why dont we have other religion movements like babalawo terrorist , buddist terrorist , jehovah terrorist , jewish terrorist , hari krishna terrorist , etc
i noticed as well in the Europe , new converts to islam quickly switch to jihadist after reading the quoran ...i wonder whats in the holy book that inspires them to kill and blow them self up
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by ooshinibos: 10:45am On Feb 04, 2015
[quote author=nzeadachie post=30408225][/quote]
u need to check your religion oh boy , criminal and terrorist are using it to commit crime ..u should be worried or concerned ..especially if you live in a country where muslims are in minority .. countries where muslims are majority ..u will have no problem ..thats even getting shaky too because islam is being used either legally or illegally to cause mayhem ..i wonder why these terrorist always use the quoran ?, there are other religions now ? ..lol
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by ooshinibos: 10:47am On Feb 04, 2015
dollarlander:

Brother, please I understand your point because you made it very clear. But Ihave a question to ask you and I will be glad if I see your reply on this site.

The question is this, initially when Boko Haram Started their demonic campaign killing Christians, the Muslims were quiet. They practically support their actions. Even in my office you could hear the Muslim brothers not condemning their actions.

But now that the page has changed and these messengers of death spare not the muslims,, even now the numbers of muslims they have killed are far over what could be expected, why is it now that Muslim brothers can quote from Quran that their actions are wrong. I seem not to understand.

i like ur thinking ..let me add my own to it :
criminal and terrorist are using islam, to commit crime ..u should be worried or concerned ..especially if you live in a country where muslims are in minority .. countries where muslims are majority ..u will have no problem ..thats even getting shaky too because islam is being used either legally or illegally to cause mayhem ..i wonder why these terrorist always use the quoran ?, there are other religions now ? ..lol

Please, I am not saying anything contrary to your opinion but I want to know more about what Quran says about the sanctity of human life and its existence. Thank you very much. God bless.
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by omonnakoda: 10:59am On Feb 04, 2015
ALISMILE:
My broda stop trying to explain this tin! Most christians knw in their minds that Islam is not to blame 4 d stupidity of BH! I have since stop tryin to prove to dem that Islam is not like that. Now I simply don't care wat anyperson tink about Islam, I jus wanna be a muslim!And am proud to be a muslim. lols
Most Christians know? Is that a perverse joke? Most Christians know Boko Haram, Al Qaeda,Al shabab, Al Musrah Front ,Hezbollah etc that is what Chritians know. They know that Christians in Nigeria may be killed by Muslims in Nigeria anytime someone draw a cartoon of Muhameed in Denmark. They know that Muslims strap bombs to their bodies and enter market places to detonate them and they have Never been known to shout Jesus is Lord whilst doing so . It is always Allah akbar. We have seen this in Russia,China, Israel, Somalia,Egypt,London,Paris, Madrid and still it has nothing to do with Islam. In that case we better start suspecting Oun and Obatala worshippers
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by nzeadachie: 11:09am On Feb 04, 2015
shadowgwalker:
what's that Arabic Islamic writing? I wanna know if it's 'buhari ' or 'apc ' after you translate it.
MEANS SAI BUHARI
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 04, 2015
Raiders:
those are not Libya weapons. I don't think boko haram have the necessary logistics to transports those heavy weapons from Libya. All those weapons are Nigeria army weapons that were left when our army retreat from their army base. I would have expected the army to destroy the weapons before retreating so the weapons don't fall into the hands of boko haram.

Hmmmmmm
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by luluosas(m): 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
The Boko Haram terrorists are funded internationally. How on earth could they lay their hands on these sophisticated weapons? God save Nigeria my father land.
Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by texybaby(f): 6:27am On Feb 14, 2015
Kennywills7:

But why do some army write letters claiming no ammunitions to fight d boko boys/girls?
because from wot u said we hv d equipment

Sorry for d silence....its saboteurs everywhere....u know d military is abt "obey d last order" so if oga no release am they cant bring em out n use em...there is serious political interference n backup in this issue

1 Like

Re: Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) by Kennywills7(m): 7:59am On Feb 14, 2015
texybaby:

Sorry for d silence....its saboteurs everywhere....u know d military is abt "obey d last order" so if oga no release am they cant bring em out n use em...there is serious political interference n backup in this issue
Thanks dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) / Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? / Soldiers Clean Up Ikeja As It Celebrates Army Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.