Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) (49579 Views)

"Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command / Gambian President-elect Adama Barrow Releases New Photos 2day 2 Show He's Alive / Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by iamord(m): 10:44am On Feb 04, 2015
food for thought- why do we fight for God and Gods ??
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by cronsberg: 10:56am On Feb 04, 2015
streetzdreamz:
hmmm,cuz he said he feels like killing any muslim that comes his way,u also feel like snuffing life outa any xtian u see,I thought both books preaches forgiveness or something close to it,duh!and the hatred goes on and on,getting passed on to the next generations,tit for tat huh?honestly I have nothing against islam cuz av gat sane muslim friends,but d question is why do these groups of pple hide under the umbrella of islam? They even kill muslims like em but label em apostates just to justify their will to kill,nothing riles me up better than the quran they do quote while performing dis painful acts,the shouts of allahu akbar,thanking God for a prey being slaughtered! I mean,what do they really want? Who are they fighting for? What's their gains and benefit from this terrible inhuman acts? Bro this are the questions I still avnt gotten any ansas to,and I'l be glad if anyone can shed a beam of light to dis dark paths,rest in peace to the slain soldier.
Finally a sane human being to talk rationally and logically with. The only reason why i wrote what i wrote is that some people are unwilling to understand rational thought, thus why i had to sound irrational too to make sense to them. Ofcourse no normal human will agree with ISIS especially with their barbaric brutality. And frankly i understand the anger christians have towards islam cuz of what is happening all over, but don't be quick to conclude that islam is the culprit. What christians suppose to ask is that are there verses in the quran that actually support these people? If there are verses, then whats the logic behind those verses, whats the proper interpretation of those verses, are there other verses encouraging more forgiveness and peace than war?
ISIS is unwilling to negotiate, take prisoner, or forgive, all they want is death, it doesn't work that way. In proper islam, you do everything to maintain peace, even if war becomes a necessity(which is only in self defense) then strict rules apply, such as only fight those who fight you, women and children can't be harmed, no places of worship should be destroyed(churches, synagogues, mosques e.t.c), even farmland and animals can't be harmed. I won't tell you there is no Jihad in islam, truth is there is. But its more of a defensive war(even the U.N agrees with), and as a last resort an offensive war to liberate oppressed people(which the the whole world did in Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya, South Africa e.t.c)
So you see the thing is very delicate. Other people have every right to be worried about islam as many terrorists claim islam as their inspiration, but don't allow your emotion cloud your better judgement. Enquire first, make effort to ask, research, educate yourself.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Tushkid74(m): 10:56am On Feb 04, 2015
They killed your body not your soul.
R.I.P.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by oloworulz(m): 10:57am On Feb 04, 2015
The United States and ally are d ones giving this terrorists weapons and trainings in the first place . Everything don dey backfire. Dis ppul are barbaric .atimes , I just wonder if they have heart.

1 Like

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by CyberTerrorist: 10:58am On Feb 04, 2015
molas02:

Next time u want to talk, think with ur brain and talk wit ur mouth, so dt think wit ur leg and talk with ur stomach, idiot
Common swerve one side osiso angry
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by kingthreat(m): 10:58am On Feb 04, 2015
omanzo02:

This is what Buhari and his boys would soon do to Nigerians that refused to vote them.

Thats what your wife will do to ur maids grin
instead of you to condemn evil, you're playing politics
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by helpee(m): 10:59am On Feb 04, 2015
Until quaran is properly edited, i am afraid these people are practising proper islam
dragan:
As expected this thread only exist on Nairaland (because I've never seen any ISIS thread on the frontpage) to give idiotic Muslim haters an excuse to showcase their stupidity. But this whole crap is getting old anyway so let me just note out the stupidest things i saw here

- APC shouldn't be voted because their the Nigerian ISIS - The halfwit that posted this should be banned because of how utterly stupid this statement is, but i guess he has the right to be a retarded halfwit.

- All Muslims are terrorists blah blah, Islam is evil blah blah, - Well you can keep saying that every time terrorists do something but that doesn't make it true, End of Story. BTW they are just words so you dont really harm Muslims. and i don't suppose you're gonna go attack Muslims because of this (like extreme Right Wingers in the US) so you can hate all you want, No one cares.

- Lastly Muslims suffer first hand in the majority at the hands of terrorists but as usual what happens afterwards is Anti-Muslim halfwits just use it to Attack Other Muslims e.g 132 Children whom are all Muslim kids get killed in Pakistan and somehow the reaction is that Muslims in the US are dangerous blah blah, their Mosques are dangerous blah blah, and of course the usual verbal attacks against Islam.

Are you here because you feel bad for these Muslims killed? I doubt you are but even if you do care about their lives, do you actually think they would appreciate you insulting their faith if they hadn't died? Because using their deaths to mock and insult their religion is as pathetic as it gets.

Imaging Christians on FOX NEWS in the US doing several shows claiming there's a Genocide on Christians by Muslim Killers (which is a blatant Lie), THEY DON'T EVEN USE THE WORD TERRORISTS OR WHATEVER TERM THEY ARE ATTACKING OBAMA FOR NOT USING Just so they can really get that Islamophobia riled up, then they go and do several shows accusing Muslims in Europe of creating 'No Go Zones' under Sharia Law which was also a blatant lie. And whats the point? well just to score political points against Democrats and to achieve their Anti Islamic agenda. Just check the comment section on Fox News and all you will see is crap like 'OMG these animals Burned a Muslim Pilot Alive, Despicable! Lets go and Bomb all the Muslim countries to Hell, too bad the Muslim clown in the White house is too much of a pussy to do it'. Yeah apparently 'Muslim' is now even something you can tag to someone as an Insult. Anyway that says it all.

So in Summary, Yes Terrorists are despicable ignorant hate filled animals, THEY DO NOT PRACTICE TRUE ISLAM and nothing else you say can change that. You can be reasonable and limit your hate where it should be OR you can be the kind of person that will hate all Muslims and waste his time spreading hateful lies about them or whatever, Your choice.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by holyokoto(m): 11:02am On Feb 04, 2015
PURE WICKEDNESS, SOON bOKO HARAM WILL EMULATE THEM. EVIL PEOPLE
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Rexyl(m): 11:03am On Feb 04, 2015
Atigba:

They re the true Muslim

All the Muslim that died are not true Muslim

Isis is the soldier of Allah

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

The people of the book here mean christian and the Jews

No that can't be! How come you want peace reciting and adding those verses to a scriptural booklet?

If those verses are not rejected, people's lives will forever be at stake living among those keeping the religious ordinances.

That command to slaughter others like animals makes heart bleed.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by omonnakoda: 11:05am On Feb 04, 2015
Islam is a religion of Peace
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 04, 2015
helpee:
Until quaran is properly edited, i am afraid these people are practising proper islam

And you say that as someone who is a Muslim that read and understood the Quran huh? Not even all Muslims understand the verses in the Qur'an (i.e these terrorists) so you cant just go about quoting direct verses without knowing what they mean, how they were revealed, and why they were revealed. That is why there are people that study and interpret verses for Fiqh before they are applied to everyday life.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by omonnakoda: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2015
blackjack21:

the man in the cage and on fire is a muslim, the killers are also, well, muslims. Forget religion dude, humans are naturally, brutally wild.. sad
The man is the cage was not a "good Muslim"
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by greggng: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2015
The first question to ask is what was the jordanian pilot doing when he was caught? If you re on a mission to kill ur enemy and ur enemy got u killed isn't it a fair play? I guess those fighting them should apply more precission or leave the bombing for american soldiers . During their operation in libya no plane crashed or shot down.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by omonnakoda: 11:10am On Feb 04, 2015
dragan:

And you say that as someone who is a Muslim that read and understood the Quran huh? Not even all Muslims understand the verses in the Qur'an (i.e these terrorists) so you cant just go about quoting direct verses without knowing what they mean, how they were revealed, and why they were revealed. That is why there are people that study and interpret verses for Fiqh before they are applied to everyday life.

So maybe you can tell us what the Quran means when it says that it is okay to kill those who spread corruption.

What exactly is "CORRUPTION"
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Muzikluva(m): 11:12am On Feb 04, 2015
CyberTerrorist:
And they are sponsored by GEJ, Oritsejafor and Ihejirika undecided
Some people type before they think_smh.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by iamord(m): 11:13am On Feb 04, 2015
Tushkid74:
They killed your body not your soul.
R.I.P.
and is that supposed to be a consolation?
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by iamord(m): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2015
helpee:
same to the bible
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by suremanpatriot: 11:17am On Feb 04, 2015
...ISIS OR ISIL WHATEVER CALLED MUST DIE THIS YEAR...MARK MY WORDS
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Rexyl(m): 11:17am On Feb 04, 2015
dragan:

Just as I would like anyone to challenge me about
my faith. Pls and pls interpret those two verses - Quran 8:12;29. We must know why the Islamists are not justified in their deeds.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Nacl: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2015
MUSLIMS ARE WICKED! ISLAM IS FROM THE PIT OF HELL!!!

1 Like

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by iamord(m): 11:19am On Feb 04, 2015
greggng:
The first question to ask is what was the jordanian pilot doing when he was caught? If you re on a mission to kill ur enemy and ur enemy got u killed isn't it a fair play? I guess those fighting them should apply more precission or leave the bombing for american soldiers . During their operation in libya no plane crashed or shot down.
rubbish talk!
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by abtywo(m): 11:24am On Feb 04, 2015
Heartless people

1 Like

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by CHPR: 11:28am On Feb 04, 2015
credibleGod:

you are a mumulity ,I av so many Islamic friends in uae here they are Arabs ,very nice and accommodating.
so shut your trap.
Which means you are potentially dead. better run for your life.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by CHPR: 11:31am On Feb 04, 2015
credibleGod:
if Islam is evil why are the Yoruba Muslim not violent and evil and the Yoruba produces the best scholar in holy koran interpretations and recitation yearly in Nigeria
FYI: I'm a Christian
Because yorubas are chameleon, they are neither black nor white.

2 Likes

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by yehmi01(m): 11:32am On Feb 04, 2015
danjumakolo:

Your naive and gullible write up shows u really dunno jack about Islam...Go and enlighten your yourself dude

Ok Now that you have stated that I am Naive and I don't know Jack About Islam.

Please Explain to US ALL and ENLIGHTEN us on the meaning of what this people are doing and how this is right.

Am sure you want us all to path you at the back and say well done abi?

Since you know so much about Islam and to you this is not wrong in any way and it right to behead innocent people and burn them alive

and also use innocent children to carry bomb and go to schools to open gun fire on children because they want to get educated saying Islam

does not support western education especially for Girls but using them as jehadist soldiers is JUST OK , and many more that I can keep going on.

Dont go around insulting people, just explain to us what Islam says and I will tell you and show you links of people that have carried out such

crazy acts and mentioned categorically that Islam backs up dir actions.

That's why no Islam elder or teacher will NEVER come out openly and SAY that what they are doing is not in the QURAN.

As I said before just educate us since you know so much.

But don't expect any one to celebrate the crazy act.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by omonnakoda: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2015
Quran 5.32

For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind.

Can any Muslim please tell us What is CORRUPTION ON EARTH
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Rexyl(m): 11:33am On Feb 04, 2015
helpee:

iamord:
same to the bible

You mean the scriptures should be edited to suite modern life and fit the trend of times? Bible has passed that over 2000 years ago. Bible wasn't about editing the contents, it is about a renewed covenant of Almighty God. That's is why you see the contrasting past (Old Testament) and the hopeful presence (New Testament) reconciled through sacrificial death of Christ, thus giving the world the book of life - Holy Bible.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by cronsberg: 11:38am On Feb 04, 2015
omonnakoda:
So maybe you can tell us what the Quran means when it says that it is okay to kill those who spread corruption.

I don't know where you got the verse that people who spread corruption should be killed. But in any case, ask China why they hang corrupt officials.
To my understanding, corruption in the islamic perspective can be anything from encouraging theft, making and selling harmful substances, creating por.nogr.aphy e.t.c there is corruption of stealing, aswell as corrupting peoples mind and hearts. Russia for example considers movies and adverts promoting homosexuality as corrupting their culture and values thus they ban any movie, music, NGO that promotes those kind of things.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 04, 2015
Rexyl:

Just as I would like anyone to challenge me about
my faith. Pls and pls interpret those two verses - Quran 8:12;29. We must know why the Islamists are not justified in their deeds.

http://www.islam101.com/terror/verse8_12.htm

omonnakoda:

Others have made sites to address your issues with the Quran so if you really wanted to know you could have easily went there. What more do you want me to say?

Although im gonna guess most of you rather choose to follow what sites like these say - http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm. You know since the ldiot that made the site is such an expert on Islam not just a hateful ldiot that goes as far as to create a site to express his 'opinions' while presenting them as facts.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 04, 2015
yehmi01:

Ok Now that you have stated that I am Naive and I don't know Jack About Islam.

Please Explain to US ALL and ENLIGHTEN us on the meaning of what this people are doing and how this is right.

Am sure you want us all to path you at the back and say well done abi?

Since you know so much about Islam and to you this is not wrong in any way and it right to behead innocent people and burn them alive

and also use innocent children to carry bomb and go to schools to open gun fire on children because they want to get educated saying Islam

does not support western education especially for Girls but using them as jehadist soldiers is JUST OK , and many more that I can keep going on.

Dont go around insulting people, just explain to us what Islam says and I will tell you and show you links of people that have carried out such

crazy acts and mentioned categorically that Islam backs up dir actions.

That's why no Islam elder or teacher will NEVER come out openly and SAY that what they are doing is not in the QURAN.

As I said before just educate us since you know so much.

But don't expect any one to celebrate the crazy act.

Habba....y lie... How can u say muslims ain't condemming such acts....well if u insist that Muslims support such acts without a proof....I have nothing to sat than this..."he who kills a soul is as though he has killed the entire mankind"...quran
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by kingsclass: 11:47am On Feb 04, 2015
A world without Islamic religion could have been a safer and peaceful place to live.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by omonnakoda: 11:47am On Feb 04, 2015
Rexyl:

You mean the scriptures should be edited to suite modern life and fit the trend of times? Bible has passed that over 2000 years ago. Bible wasn't about editing the contents, it is about a renewed covenant of Almighty God. That's is why you see the contrasting past (Old Testament) and the hopeful presence (New Testament) reconciled through sacrificial death of Christ, thus giving the world the book of life - Holy Bible.
I think you need to do a lot more reading and research into the ORIGIN of the BIBLE. The claim that there is a NEW TESTAMENT or an OLD one is superficial and BOGUS. There are 27 books in the bible new testament and some debate about who wrote each one. Leaving that debate to one side we know they were NOT written by one person so the question is this.

WHEN( in what year) did those 27 books get collected into one volume and by

WHOM also

WHO was it that first introduced the term NEW TESTAMENT and

WHEN

There is no internal validity to the concept of NEW TESTAMENT or NEW COVENANT without provoking contradictions

God in the Bible says he does NOT change. Malachi 3.6
Jesus himself said
Matthew5.18 For verily I say unto you, till heaven and earth pass away, not one jot or one tittle shall in any wise pass from the law till all be fulfilled.

So this Christian Idea of a new or reformed or Born again God is inconsistent.

The real question I ask most so called Christian is this which none can answer.

Is the so called old Testament old and to be discarded or are its contents a part of Christianity. In the latter case hhow do we know what to use and what not to use or do we go "as the spirit guides".

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) / Over 350 Pilot Whales Dead In Australia's Worst Stranding In History (Photos) / Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.