Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) (49582 Views)

"Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command / Gambian President-elect Adama Barrow Releases New Photos 2day 2 Show He's Alive / Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by idu1(m): 9:12am On Feb 04, 2015
Subhanalilah!!!
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 04, 2015
yehmi01:
At this rate I see direct war is the only solution to this mad men.

Even if they have to use nuclear weapons on this mad people.

They have killed innocent people all in the name of what ever.

Its sad honestly very sad. What really do they want.

And some people keep saying it has nothing to do with Islam,

Why on earth will one human do this to another.

Even animals don't do such.

At this rate the truth that every one is avoiding is what will happen eventually.

And please let no one say they are killing Muslims ohh when the world can't stand this any More.

If this is what islam teaches i think they should go to another planet and live as muhameed has instructed them.

Every breaking new on all stations right now would always have 80 percent assurance it has something to do with islam and the mad men killing innocent people children inclusive.

For God sake I hope all this buhari noise makers are right about him ohhh.

Because if this goes the wrong way..... shocked shocked shocked Then God Help Us in Nigeria.

Your naive and gullible write up shows u really dunno jack about Islam...Go and enlighten your yourself dude
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Cooleasy(m): 9:14am On Feb 04, 2015
onatisi:
They are trying to send a message to the muslim world that they will not spare any muslim that joins with the usa and allied forces against them. But this message and video may prove to be their mistakes. I won't be surprised though if jordan and some muslim countries withdraw from coalition attacks
On the contrary Jordan resolved to take a harder position against the so-called 'islamic state'. Their reply to this was an act of revenge. Within 24 hours Jordan executed some I.S. prisoners, including the woman would-be-suicide-bomber who was highly valued by the terrorists. Jordanian TV is also carrying news of increased mobilisation of the Airforce and the army in the last few hours.It is therefore morely likely Jordan would intensify its military contribution to the fight againt the terrorists.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by kay1one(m): 9:15am On Feb 04, 2015
cronsberg:

Yeah you need to go through those brutal rituals of killing women and children as though it was revealed yesterday, unless ofcourse you know nothing of the bible. Cuz Jesus didn't come to change the law he met on ground, but to uphold it, its right there in your bible. so both the old and new testaments are still valid today.
What will you say the Lords Resistance Army is doing in uganda. Joseph Kony said he is doing god's work, and he is a christian. He kidnaps children, rapes women, murders men, burn villages e.t.c, Bush said he was waging a crusade in Iraq. Go and read yo

How many times where they recorded in the bible?! It was Jesus who said the words " he who has no sin should cast the first stone"! All the reta.rded ape mohammed said in his miserable lifetime was kill over a million times! Beheaded over a hundred thousand and raped multiple! Married underage girls! Romanced men as a homosexual! If you know how cursed islam is and its roots: a pro-arab ideology to counter judaism and Christianity, you'll throw up!
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by credibleGod(m): 9:15am On Feb 04, 2015
kay1one:

Is there "yoruba muslim" quran! These arab dic.ks you suck for money have damaged your initially defective brain! Dummy!
you need God in your life
even the Bible said love your neighbor as thy self
and thou shall not judge
dic..k head
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by ApexTitan(m): 9:16am On Feb 04, 2015
Can the mods on this forum delete all hate speech on this thread? People, Christains and Muslims, are letting their hatred and bitterness infect this place.

Anybody who sees hateful speech should make use of the Report button to draw the attention of the mods.

Attn: Seun, Afam4eva, and all the other moderators.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by kay1one(m): 9:17am On Feb 04, 2015
credibleGod:

you need God in your life
even the Bible said love your neighbor as thy self
and thou shall not judge
dic..k head

I really pity you! Preaching one thing doing the opposite! Is it your parents that threw you to uae to prostitute because of no funds to cater for you?
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 04, 2015
...and Buhari (Islam) wants to rule Nigeria...mchewww

1 Like

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by tartar9(m): 9:21am On Feb 04, 2015
even the least informed Muslim knows burning as punishment is haram
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 04, 2015
engllishmart:

God totally punish you and your generation you inconsequential idi0t! Bastard son of a cursed f00l. Just pray I don't set my eyes on you cos I will just strangle you by the neck to death while I look into ur cold eyes and watch as life departs from you as you plead for mercy!

Please lets not take this too far.
Every religion has its own blackship.
The ideology of Islamic militants is truly bad and unislamic.

Its very clear that xtians have refused to distinguish btw a good Muslim and a bad ones
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 04, 2015
danjumakolo:

Your naive and gullible write up shows u really dunno jack about Islam...Go and enlighten your yourself dude
why taking it personal?
Are you part of them?
I smell angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by credibleGod(m): 9:25am On Feb 04, 2015
kay1one:

I really pity you! Preaching one thing doing the opposite! Is it your parents that threw you to uae to prostitute because of no funds to cater for you?
u need jesus
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by kay1one(m): 9:28am On Feb 04, 2015
credibleGod:
u need jesus

You're in uae doing things you likely aren't proud of! That is called being a hypocrite when you as well try to take a moral high ground! Riffraff!
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by ofegge73(m): 9:29am On Feb 04, 2015
Afterall islam is a religion of peace!
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 04, 2015
kay1one:

How many times where they recorded in the bible?! It was Jesus who said the words " he who has no sin should cast the first stone"! All the reta.rded ape mohammed said in his miserable lifetime was kill over a million times! Beheaded over a hundred thousand and raped multiple! Married underage girls! Romanced men as a homosexual! If you know how cursed islam is and its roots: a pro-arab ideology to counter judaism and Christianity, you'll throw up!

What will u say about the child abuse,gay marriages by pastors in London and America?.How about (in.cest

So will u blame xtianity for these vices by these pastors?
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by zed24: 9:30am On Feb 04, 2015
Islam.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by zed24: 9:31am On Feb 04, 2015
Jesus is d only way out.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by kay1one(m): 9:32am On Feb 04, 2015
danjumakolo:

What will u say about the child abuse,gay marriages by pastors in London and America?.How about (incest?

So will u blame xtianity for these vices by these pastors?

Jesus wasn't even married! Its not in the bible! I've read surah 9 and so many hate filled parts of satan's religion islam so don't pretend here!
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by onatisi(m): 9:34am On Feb 04, 2015
credibleGod:

you are a mumulity ,I av so many Islamic friends in uae here they are Arabs ,very nice and accommodating.
so shut your trap.
exactly my brother. I have read so many comments on this thread and people seem to have allowed the anger to becloud their normal sense of reasoning. Isis is not a religious organisation but only using religion as a propaganda tool. Many of those killed by isis in kobane, syria and iraq are muslims also ,secondly the pilot burnt alive in this video is a muslim from a muslim or arab nation and yet they didn't spare him,this goes to show that isis don't give a shit about been muslim or not. They are after an agenda and they are pursuing it . Another thing note worthy is that many muslim and arab nations too are up in arms against this dreaded group called isis and these nations have teamed up with other western nations. So this is not an issue of muslim vs christians but about a group with vast financial resources,man power and weapons to prosecute a dangerous war against the world. Isis has no safe haven anywhere and they are daring the world to come and conquer them if they can . Unlike al qaeda that had some countries sympathetic to its cause ,isis has none .
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by jude33084(m): 9:36am On Feb 04, 2015
1goodman:
this is wickedness! ISLAM

FIXED cool

1 Like

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by delishpot: 9:39am On Feb 04, 2015
cronsberg:

Thats why ISIS will continue to behead you fucker.s till kingdom come. Same way i feel like clubbing every christian i see cuz hitler also burned six million jews exactly like the pics you see. And hitler was a bible wielding church going christian

Hitler was never a bible weilding christian. Go do your research right. if anything Hitler was an underground satanist. Hitler never fought for the survival of christianity Never. Hitler was using dark forces and alien powers to build machines and do scientific research.
I am not saying people did not commit evil in the name of the church they commited lots of evil too. Just that hitler was not one of such. BTW, I thought muslims were proud of hitler? Isnt the biggest dream of muslims to see the end of the last jew on earth?
Onyhoe, Religion is the worse thing mankind has ever created. Not guns, not bombs, not poison but, religion.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by onatisi(m): 9:45am On Feb 04, 2015
Cooleasy:

On the contrary Jordan resolved to take a harder position against the so-called 'islamic state'. Their reply to this was an act of revenge. Within 24 hours Jordan executed some I.S. prisoners, including the woman would-be-suicide-bomber who was highly valued by the terrorists. Jordanian TV is also carrying news of increased mobilisation of the Airforce and the army in the last few hours.It is therefore morely likely Jordan would intensify its military contribution to the fight againt the terrorists.
this is good news ,hopefully other arab nations that have been sitting on the fence will join the usa coalition because now it is obvious that isis is no respecter of any country. If only turkey can join the fight,all this issue about isis will be finished withing 2 months . But turkey is holding back because the main turkish rebel group the pkk has been operating from syria for so long and turkey says before it can join the fight against isis ,she wants strong commitments that assad government will be pushed out .
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Mega72(m): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2015
This is wickedness and sign of END TIME,more wickeness will still emerge,so we better embrase God and repent..Jesus will soon come.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by moufan: 9:51am On Feb 04, 2015
Frankmishael:
I swear to God if any Muslim make heaven I will know God him self is fake Bible is fake but I know he is not and no Muslim will enter heaven. I rather go to hell than to be in heaven with Muslims. wat a wicked religion
go nd eat shiiit,morafuckker
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by LadyAmaka(f): 9:52am On Feb 04, 2015
Fr the ones shouting this is horror and wickedness, yes no one doubts that but use your brain and vote right so as to avoid their kind in Nigeria being so strong to operate this way because you might be their victim.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 04, 2015
Haustraliah:

why taking it personal?
Are you part of them?
I smell angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I mean Islam does not preach killings. Try to separate Islam and bad Muslims
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Moz22: 9:57am On Feb 04, 2015
i am still waiting for a muslim comment on this issue
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by streetzdreamz(m): 9:59am On Feb 04, 2015
cronsberg:

Thats why ISIS will continue to behead you fucker.s till kingdom come. Same way i feel like clubbing every christian i see cuz hitler also burned six million jews exactly like the pics you see. And hitler was a bible wielding church going christian
hmmm,cuz he said he feels like killing any muslim that comes his way,u also feel like snuffing life outa any xtian u see,I thought both books preaches forgiveness or something close to it,duh!and the hatred goes on and on,getting passed on to the next generations,tit for tat huh?honestly I have nothing against islam cuz av gat sane muslim friends,but d question is why do these groups of pple hide under the umbrella of islam? They even kill muslims like em but label em apostates just to justify their will to kill,nothing riles me up better than the quran they do quote while performing dis painful acts,the shouts of allahu akbar,thanking God for a prey being slaughtered! I mean,what do they really want? Who are they fighting for? What's their gains and benefit from this terrible inhuman acts? Bro this are the questions I still avnt gotten any ansas to,and I'l be glad if anyone can shed a beam of light to dis dark paths,rest in peace to the slain soldier.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by credibleGod(m): 10:03am On Feb 04, 2015
onatisi:
exactly my brother. I have read so many comments on this thread and people seem to have allowed the anger to becloud their normal sense of reasoning. Isis is not a religious organisation but only using religion as a propaganda tool. Many of those killed by isis in kobane, syria and iraq are muslims also ,secondly the pilot burnt alive in this video is a muslim from a muslim or arab nation and yet they didn't spare him,this goes to show that isis don't give a shit about been muslim or not. They are after an agenda and they are pursuing it . Another thing note worthy is that many muslim and arab nations too are up in arms against this dreaded group called isis and these nations have teamed up with other western nations. So this is not an issue of muslim vs christians but about a group with vast financial resources,man power and weapons to prosecute a dangerous war against the world. Isis has no safe haven anywhere and they are daring the world to come and conquer them if they can . Unlike al qaeda that had some countries sympathetic to its cause ,isis has none .
good write up bro

1 Like

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by mcgaius: 10:05am On Feb 04, 2015
This is what GMB will bring to us if elected.Islam is the problem of the world.

1 Like

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by iamord(m): 10:11am On Feb 04, 2015
get all the Isis agents scattered all over Jordanian prisons together and give them a befitting death sentence. am not talking of firing squad or hanging.. am talking of something that will make them wish they were never born, give them a feel of hell before they actually get there.. nonsense..! we are at war! I wish this people will tackle north Korea.. this one don't take nonsense and will put them in their place. I pity for we Africans that are relaxed . believing in God to come clean up our smelly a.ss and more keen on stealing funds than to protect the sovereignty of the country
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Atigba: 10:11am On Feb 04, 2015
onatisi:
Keep deceiving your self they re the true Muslim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) / Over 350 Pilot Whales Dead In Australia's Worst Stranding In History (Photos) / Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.