Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) (2185 Views)

Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) / She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her / My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
grin

Note this Is a romantic thread o
My people b4 I begin I want to acknowledge
Thrizzle(nairaland fbi chief)
Naijaboiy(mr nl/nlander police chief)
Tosyn2much(roadsafety sergeant)

In spatarcus voice nl should I begin?

You might have read or seen
Comments of lilmaxfidel, some people know him as a handsome sexy hunk yes ladies know him by that description turns out he is a fraud, impersonator, imposter and most of all an attention seeking ralph wanna be he was busted today by our fbi chief thrizzle visit this thread to know how it all happened
»» www.nairaland.com/2127746/lilmaxfidel-confirmed-catfish-proof-pictures/1 «« turns out he was using someone else's pics on his profile, he was using it to impress out esteemed nland ladies and gay guy cheesy I got into an argument with vickkyb sometime ago about his true identity she was the first to uncover him but no one payed attention to her anyways his been got and have been prosecuted.
Am sure the bloody scum bag has already opened a new acct on nl
But you know what amazes me the most is that his real self is actually handsome I just don't know how some one will be this ashamed of him self smh for the guy were ever he is now
mishoree am sure you damn happy about this lols

Prexxy1(kristena1)
It turns out both are one and the same person she's used her kristena1 accts to act angelic and sweet while her second acct she used it to bash tosyne2much and me.
Our police department chief and current mr nl naijaboi uncovered and exposed her. And to think i almost wooed her bloody as shocked

This my love(romantic) letter to them both

I want to use this as a means of warning to all impersonators, fraud, 419, cheats, etc that are roaming about nl mostly romance section that out police are watching and are vigilant.

****lastbullet****
You need not to create an illusion or fake your identity in order to be noticed. God has made us wonderfully in his own image so why would one resort to use another persons pics to crave attention.

Try to be creative and show relevance to the world by creating sensible thread or try to get a unique
style for your self one of the reason I so much respect this duo
Tosyne2mcuh
Enusmith

Peace out
Goodnight g8t people of nairaland grin
I feel sleepy

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Ochiske(m): 11:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
lool grin grin
this guy make I bring legatin injection for you
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 04, 2015
So sum ppo don become inspector of police for nairaland. Samfleexy whch one b ur office?
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Kennywills7(m): 12:01am On Feb 04, 2015
This is funny
Pretending to b someone else is a waste of who u are
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 04, 2015
Cutehector4u:
So sum ppo don become inspector of police for nairaland. Samfleexy whch one b ur office?
road safety officer
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by tosyne2much(m): 12:07am On Feb 04, 2015
Oooooh boiiii nawa 4u ooooh.. Lwkmd grin

Lemme just book this plot of land sha

OP, remind me to modify my post when this thread gets to FP
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 04, 2015
Kennywills7:
This is funny
Pretending to b someone else is a waste of who u are
I tell you cheap popularity

2 Likes

Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by dechandel(f): 12:17am On Feb 04, 2015
Pls rephrase that "handsome"line!! Thanks
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by omgitsthrizzle: 12:34am On Feb 04, 2015
Lmaoooo bruh

1 Like

Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by omgitsthrizzle: 12:37am On Feb 04, 2015
samflexxy:
grin

Note this Is a romantic thread o
My people b4 I begin I want to acknowledge
Thrizzle(nairaland fbi chief)
Naijaboiy(mr nl/nlander police chief)
Tosyn2much(roadsafety sergeant)

In spatarcus voice nl should I begin?

You might have read or seen
Comments of lilmaxfidel, some people know him as a handsome sexy hunk yes ladies know him by that description turns out he is a fraud, impersonator, imposter and most of all an attention seeking ralph wanna be he was busted today by our fbi chief thrizzle visit this thread to know how it all happened
»» www.nairaland.com/2127746/lilmaxfidel-confirmed-catfish-proof-pictures/1 «« turns out he was using someone else's pics on his profile, he was using it to impress out esteemed nland ladies and gay guy cheesy I got into an argument with vickkyb sometime ago about his true identity she was the first to uncover him but no one payed attention to her anyways his been got and have been prosecuted.
Am sure the bloody scum bag has already opened a new acct on nl
But you know what amazes me the most is that his real self is actually handsome I just don't know how some one will be this ashamed of him self smh for the guy were ever he is now
mishoree am sure you damn happy about this lols

Prexxy1(kristena1)
It turns out both are one and the same person she's used her kristena1 accts to act angelic and sweet while her second acct she used it to bash tosyne2much and me.
Our police department chief and current mr nl naijaboi uncovered and exposed her. And to think i almost wooed her bloody as shocked

This my love(romantic) letter to them both

I want to use this as a means of warning to all impersonators, fraud, 419, cheats, etc that are roaming about nl mostly romance section that out police are watching and are vigilant.

****lastbullet****
You need not to create an illusion or fake your identity in order to be noticed. God has made us wonderfully in his own image so why would one resort to use another persons pics to crave attention.

Try to be creative and show relevance to the world by creating sensible thread or try to get a unique
style for your self one of the reason I so much respect this duo
Tosyne2mcuh
Enusmith

Peace out
Goodnight g8t people of nairaland grin
I feel sleepy
1000 likes
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 04, 2015
dechandel:
Pls rephrase that "handsome"line!! Thanks
done that
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Joshkid(m): 12:38am On Feb 04, 2015
Lolgrin
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 04, 2015
omgitsthrizzle:

1000 likes
oga @ the top I hail thee

This guy exposed the scum bag
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by omgitsthrizzle: 12:44am On Feb 04, 2015
samflexxy:
oga @ the top I hail thee

This guy exposed the scum bag
Bruh gringrin nah godwin
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by elantraceey(f): 1:04am On Feb 04, 2015
Nl and it's unending dramas.
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by vizkiz: 2:39am On Feb 04, 2015
romance section can never be as fun as it use to be. Too many fake ass(es) everywhere sad
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Nobody: 3:22am On Feb 04, 2015
I wonder how those who have been wooing will feel when they find out that the angels they think they love are something else totally. as elantraceey
said...nl n it's unending drama...
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Medunah: 6:14am On Feb 04, 2015
Is kristina1 also kristena1 or dey are 2 diff peepz?
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by eph12(m): 6:31am On Feb 04, 2015
And a thread is opened for this? Sometimes when I see how people open threads on NL I wonder if they're being paid to cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 04, 2015
eph12:
And a thread is opened for this? Sometimes when I see how people open threads on NL I wonder if they're being paid to cheesy
so what's your point
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 04, 2015
Medunah:
Is kristina1 also kristena1 or dey are 2 diff peepz?
she had multiple accts
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by eph12(m): 7:01am On Feb 04, 2015
samflexxy:
so what's your point
No point no vex. Not my biz smiley
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 04, 2015
vizkiz:
romance section can never be as fun as it use to be. Too many fake ass(es) everywhere sad
wonder what they gain by being fake
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 04, 2015
eph12:

No point no vex. Not my biz smiley
e aint your biz cus weren't catfished by the dude
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 04, 2015
omgitsthrizzle:

Bruh gringrin nah godwin
good morning bro
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by skywalker888(f): 7:20am On Feb 04, 2015
Prixus:
I wonder how those who have been wooing will feel when they find out that the angels they think they love are something else totally. as elantraceey
said...nl n it's unending drama...
lols funny thread good one thrizzle we need more people like you to bust out fake niggas in here
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 04, 2015
skywalker888:
lols funny thread good one thrizzle we need more people like you to bust out fake niggas in here
lols he's officially our fbi(bau) chief
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by MzzTega(f): 7:38am On Feb 04, 2015
lol....sometimes when i view the profile of some niggars in here, my mind just tells me its not them. This act is self degrading,against yourself n parents(cos u look like them).
To the fake peeps around,Enjoy!
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 04, 2015
Nice one commissioner samflexxy
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 04, 2015
MzzTega:
lol....sometimes when i view the profile of some niggars in here, my mind just tells me its not them. This act is self degrading,against yourself n parents(cos u look like them).

Ok. Is dat ur real u on ur profile pix? cheesy
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 04, 2015
MzzTega:
note---not all guys here are fake oo I can personally stand for some pple here
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by MzzTega(f): 7:51am On Feb 04, 2015
samflexxy:
note---not all guys here are fake oo I can personally stand for some pple here
Oga,didn't u see SOME in my post

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Identify Innocent/good Girls / Nid Advice Urgently..is It Dat Am Nt Sex Freak Or Y Dnt I Enjoy Sex At All / Have You Been In This Situation Before? (male Only) Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.