Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) (2219 Views)

Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) / She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her / My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by MzzTega(f): 7:52am On Feb 04, 2015
wristwatch:

Ok. Is dat ur real u on ur profile pix? cheesy
Nah! it's my spirit grin
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 04, 2015
MzzTega:

Oga,didn't u see SOME in my post
sorry madam want to struck a convo with you
No vess sha
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 04, 2015
MzzTega:

Nah! it's my spirit grin

embarassed na wa o! Samflexxy pls do d needful on this gurl's profile oo grin
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by MzzTega(f): 8:16am On Feb 04, 2015
samflexxy:
sorry madam want to struck a convo with you
No vess sha
ok
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by MzzTega(f): 8:17am On Feb 04, 2015
wristwatch:

lol
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 04, 2015
wristwatch:

lolllls on it bro
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by cutieberie1(f): 9:51am On Feb 04, 2015
samflexxy nyc job......what a shame to those fake peepz on nl...ny1 claimin fyn sud write their moniker on a piece of paper and snap a pic...
wonders shall neva end here in nl
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 04, 2015
I always knew dude,lilmafidel was fake.he was using anoda guys pic.
Theres even 1 at my Enclave whos on Nl tryin to be popular at all means via d poem section.using a pretty gurls pic but she ugly die for ground.tthat 1 sef don open anoda acct as i notice her mess up.Very fake low azz freaks who wana be popular and use fine gurls pic to beg for recharge card.they re trash

Been real is watsup joor.I so know d classy ladies on ere who dnt act up,nt these other poos
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
I nearly support Lilmaxfidel when his been expose on other thread! Never know he a suck asshole......it just like dream

grin
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by tosyne2much(m): 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
MzzTega:
lol.... sometimes when i view the profile of some niggars in here, my mind just tells me its not them. This act is self degrading,against yourself n parents(cos u look like them).
To the fake peeps around,Enjoy!
I hope ayam the one on my profile sha ? wink
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by alberto2k(m): 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
Okay... I want to make a declaration and hand myself to law (samflexxy)

Who's interested to hear it say "Aiii" cheesy
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by alberto2k(m): 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
tosyne2much:

Bros na when u go barb that punk way u carry... Abi u no wan make we sell? undecided
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by MzzTega(f): 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
yeah. u look your name.
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 05, 2015
alberto2k:
Okay... I want to make a declaration and hand myself to law (samflexxy)

Who's interested to hear it say "Aiii" cheesy
aye tongue
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by alberto2k(m): 8:59am On Feb 05, 2015
samflexxy:
aye tongue

I Need more than 10 Aye to spill the beans cool
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 05, 2015
alberto2k:

I Need more than 10 Aye to spill the beans cool
no worry I go investigate your fake as
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by alberto2k(m): 9:10am On Feb 05, 2015
samflexxy:
no worry I go investigate your fake as

I'm not fake jor... The ish is

I opened another Acc when I was placed on ban..the ban made it look like I was a guest on NL. And I can't bear viewing NL like a guest

Only naija.boy has an idea about it grin

So, officer what's my punishment biko? angry
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 05, 2015
alberto2k:

I'm not fake jor... The ish is

I opened another Acc when I was placed on ban..the ban made it look like I was a guest on NL. And I can't bear viewing NL like a guest

Only naija.boy has an idea about it grin

So, officer what's my punishment biko? angry
your punishment a
Hmm lemme think

Don't have enough prove yet when I do I'll expose you cheesy
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Juliano47(m): 10:04am On Feb 05, 2015
Most bleeped up poo in the universe....fake buttness....just because of some cheap cooshies and attention. niccur's real self is far better than the pimple-faced Ralph he's tryna be...dunno what's up with some niccur's self esteem. sad something. sad
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
Juliano47:
Most bleeped up poo in the universe....fake buttness....just because of some cheap cooshies and attention. niccur's real self is far better than the pimple-faced Ralph he's tryna be...dunno what's up with some niccur's self esteem. sad something. sad
exactly he's cute I guess he has low self esteem and he thinks he's ugly
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by LajaLaba: 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
Medunah:
Is kristina1 also kristena1 or dey are 2 diff peepz?
Medunah cheesy
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Psalmwise(m): 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
Wow I yam impressed....,Abi make mesef go open new acct ni...make I see if naijaboy and tosyn2much go catch me
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Psalmwise(m): 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by Psalmwise(m): 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
Wow I yam impressed....,Abi make mesef go open new acct ni...make I see if naijaboy and tosyn2much go catch me...,

Lolx abi make I impersonate seun ni O-/
Re: My Love Letter To Lilmaxfidel And Prexxy1(kristena1) by tosyne2much(m): 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
Psalmwise:
Wow I yam impressed....,Abi make mesef go open new acct ni...make I see if naijaboy and tosyn2much go catch me
hahahahaha lwkmd grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Chase A Girl For 4-5 Years Just For 5 Minutes Enjoyment? / 3 Reasons Why You Need To Talk Dirty During Sex / "Butty"babes Voice Are Alws Tiny But "Ajepako"babes Voice Are Alws Thick. WHY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.