Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? (5471 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by lanre4: 9:51am On Feb 04, 2015
Hi everyone,i need your advice,pls don't insult anyone here, make a comment if you can.thks
Am married and I have 2 kids,a boy and a girl,my husband's sister and his cousin(a girl) live with us,our marriage is abt 5 years now,the issue is he prefers his sisters to me,whenever they do something wrong and I complain he is always supporting them,if I report any of them,the next thing he will do is not talking to me again,this has been going on for a while now,he has stopped being intimate with me since we had our 2nd baby 6months ago.I had an issue wit the sister sometime ago and my husband supported her and didn't talk to me for days,in d process I started seeing blood cos I was pregnant then I called my mum and was talking to her on d phone crying,my husband walked in saw me crying and didn't even ask me why I was crying,he was not moved at all,thk God I didn't lose d pregnancy. I am loosing my mind,i don't want to sin against God and my body what do u think I should do?do you think he loves me?
Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 04, 2015
I don't tink so undecided
Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 04, 2015
U simply dislike d sister and u tryn by all means to make her look all bad.Anyways,am not married but dnt be a devil and telling people u a saint outside so they side with u cos i kno wat women can do.too much pretence and they re wicked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by Olurose(f): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2015
Ask God to intercede for you
Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by iceberylin(m): 10:07am On Feb 04, 2015
Deeper life babes be like....
Olurose:
Ask God to intercede for you

8 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by prinsessty(f): 10:09am On Feb 04, 2015
Clearly he doesn't
Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by Baba419(m): 10:13am On Feb 04, 2015
You need to withdraw and get cold with the man for a while and see his reactions

Meanwhile getting close and having the sisters on your side wouldn't be a bad idea
Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by sinaj(f): 10:13am On Feb 04, 2015
walking slowly outta diz thread coz i av no bizness with problem concerning d heart...

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by temitemi1(m): 10:15am On Feb 04, 2015
It is a pity the guy choose is family over u embarassed embarassed embarassed... I will kill for my woman any day, any time! Thank God my family knows this...

4 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by temitemi1(m): 10:19am On Feb 04, 2015
It is a pity the guy choose is family over u embarassed embarassed embarassed... I will kill for my woman any day, any time! Thank God my family knows this..
Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by traware(m): 11:42am On Feb 04, 2015
temitemi1:
It is a pity the guy choose is family over u embarassed embarassed embarassed... I will kill for my woman any day, any time! Thank God my family knows this..
I dey laugh!! So you want the man to turn his back on his immediate family for some woman who can easily be replaced?...'You can kill for any woman anyday'?You can actually kill another person and ruin YOUR life for ANY woman anyday?Sir,do you really believe any woman can kill for you?I always wonder when you fantasy-dwelling Nigerian males will realize no woman...I repeat...NO WOMAN gives a flying fucck about any of you and only look-out for themselves.Its all about their interests...THEIR INTERESTS and not yours.If the OPs' husband had been taking HER side rather than his sisters' there would have been no problem but as he usually takes his sisters' side,she is now asking if he 'loves' her.Typical,if a man is a being a fool/mugu/mumu for a woman,she gives him high-praises,if he isn't, she starts calling him the new Adolf Hitler.Wake up from your slumber esse

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by jsunex(m): 11:43am On Feb 04, 2015
There are somtins u didn't say, I can't jus read ur story and judge without hearing ur hubby's side of the story. My advise luv hubby's family, then u ursef will hav peace

3 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
You get a lot further with honey, than vinegar. That's a way of saying, tap into your feminine wiles when dealing with your husband and his family.

Maybe your approach is rigid-thus, shutting him/them out.

Start looking @ the glass as half-full instead of half-empty. The unhappiness isn't just about your husband, but you two.
If your husband is a good man, isn't abusive, nor an alcoholic,not a cheat... is a great dad...admist others. Look out for the good in him, be good to him, love and obey him.

He is human, he isn't a beast...the same man you vowed to go through life's hurdle with. The love is still there, activate it.

If you do all this, you would be a happy woman,and you will have a happy man, who would wanna make you "happier"....your kids would be happy and that would make you happier ___ UNLIMITED HAPPINESS.

In all, remain calm. Take care of yourself and your baby. Never involve a third party- except if it's out of your control.

5 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by chichi414: 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
Anyway am not married o but there are some things u need 2 settle 2 hv peace of mind,y is de sister living wit u she no dey skul ni abi na as u nd ur hubby agree be dat see my dear as long as de sister is still living wit u,wat u facing now is wat u will be seeing cos ur hubby see her as his subordinate.jut keep praying 4 God 2 inter vain

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by lanre4: 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
Thanks everyone, really appreciate your comments
Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by falconey(m): 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
lanre4:
Thanks everyone, really appreciate your comments
you said you don't want to sin against GOD and your BODY? Explain sin against your BODY.....you mean this issue can lead to cheating on your hubby?

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by iamjean(m): 4:01am On Feb 05, 2015
traware:
I dey laugh!! So you want the man to turn his back on his immediate family for some woman who can easily be replaced?...'You can kill for any woman anyday'?You can actually kill another person and ruin YOUR life for ANY woman anyday?Sir,do you really believe any woman can kill for you?I always wonder when you fantasy-dwelling Nigerian males will realize no woman...I repeat...NO WOMAN gives a flying fucck about any of you and only look-out for themselves.Its all about their interests...THEIR INTERESTS and not yours.If the OPs' husband had been taking HER side rather than his sisters' there would have been no problem but as he usually takes his sisters' side,she is now asking if he 'loves' her.Typical,if a man is a being a fool/mugu/mumu for a woman,she gives him high-praises,if he isn't, she starts calling him the new Adolf Hitler.Wake up from your slumber esse

you would live very long with this your mentality, seriously i dont know why other guys dont reaso like this
cos these ho's aint loyal

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by arimahoseloka(m): 5:39am On Feb 05, 2015
traware:
my brother there are women that can die for their man. there are women that carry the Mans interest @ heart. there are women that can sacrifice anything to make their man happy.

3 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 05, 2015
lanre4:
Hi everyone,i need your advice,pls don't insult anyone here, make a comment if you can.thks
Am married and I have 2 kids,a boy and a girl,my husband's sister and his cousin(a girl) live with us,our marriage is abt 5 years now,the issue is he prefers his sisters to me,whenever they do something wrong and I complain he is always supporting them,if I report any of them,the next thing he will do is not talking to me again,this has been going on for a while now,he has stopped being intimate with me since we had our 2nd baby 6months ago.I had an issue wit the sister sometime ago and my husband supported her and didn't talk to me for days,in d process I started seeing blood cos I was pregnant then I called my mum and was talking to her on d phone crying,my husband walked in saw me crying and didn't even ask me why I was crying,he was not moved at all,thk God I didn't lose d pregnancy. I am loosing my mind,i don't want to sin against God and my body what do u think I should do?do you think he loves me?

I think you should try to get along with his sisters it should not be everything you report to him next time if they offend you sit them down and talk to them respectfully even if you are older than they. Your husband may have thought you were trying to manipulate him with your tears and so ignored you since you don't like how he treated you in that instance you can talk to him about it. Relax and take it easy.
Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
Women always lookin for pity anywhere they go. They come online and paint the story so well to suit them and tag the man a beast or a vilian. U didn't say why u and the sisters always quarrel. Anyways, I have seen lotta women and how they lie everywhere they go just to get pity. U are not the first and definitely won't be the last. Carry go!!!! I do not waste my comment on this kinda yeye post.

*goes back to sippin my Orijin*

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
there is no tiredness in marriage oooo...dats why its for better for worst.
Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by Olurose(f): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
iceberylin:
Deeper life babes be like....
Crazy guy
Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
prinsessty:
Clearly he doesn't

Have you tried to come up with deductions as to why the husband act that way. I know most ladies can be jezebelous to their husband relatives. What if this lady is being wicked to his siblings? But that doesn't mean she is though.

As for you op, have you ever tried to be friendly with the girl in question and your marriage still remain cold?

I think you better rearrange your philosophy and be good to her... You will come here to thank me later.

But how old is the girl in question?
Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by Adaeze003(f): 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
U simply dislike d sister and u tryn by all means to make her look all bad.Anyways,am not married but dnt be a devil and telling people u a saint outside so they side with u cos i kno wat women can do.too much pretence and they re wicked

You sound like you know her from somewhere

Or you blindly assumed she is the problem?

One thing with guys is, the woman is always at fault... What ever the case is, she's always the problem. like WTH

Op, what are his sisters doing in your home? Anyway the mistake has been made. I don't even know what to tell you sef. Maybe the cliché "pray and hope??".

Hope you have something to keep yourself busy sha? B4 you lose your mind.
Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by Acidosis(m): 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
You married the wrong man

na your cross; carry am
Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by klark3: 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
Adaeze003:

You sound like you know her from somewhere

Or you blindly assumed she is the problem?

One thing with guys is, the woman is always at fault... What ever the case is, she's always the problem. like WTH

Op, what are his sisters doing in your home? Anyway the mistake has been made. I don't even know what to tell you sef. Maybe the cliché "pray and hope??".

Hope you have something to keep yourself busy sha? B4 you lose your mind.
I honestly don't get this.

Is it wrong for her hubby siblings or her siblings to live with them? When u love someone I believe that love should extend to ur partner's siblings & even frnds. How can a woman claim to love a man, yet be poles apart with his siblings, likewise the man.

U're implicitly saying u won't accommodate ur hubby siblings? It's saddening women are inclined to perceive things frm their own perspective, forgetting that a man is the head, the opinion of the wife doesn't really count, the man has the final say.

Adaeze how will u feel, if u go on a visit to ur elder bro place & he refuse to allow u in, literally because of his wife? Like I always tell ladies, the way to a man's hrt & family is not through his stomach, but submissiveness. A woman can subjugate the most hard hearted dude, by being submissive.

@op make peace with his siblings & everything will be alright. No reasonable man will turn against his immediate family for a woman.u can confirm frm those that tried it in the past, they didn't end up well...

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
why will you allow your husband's family to live with you at all.
from your post I guess the family is not really into you either.

my advice: stop reporting your in laws , call your husband and settle matters with him. Win his heart like when u first met and when he is finally yours stand your ground that no more living with relatives

Note: the last process should be done probably six months after settling the issue

I hope this works

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by Rulloor(m): 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
lanre4:
...do you think he loves me?
Really? I wonder why women ask this question. If he doesn't love you, believe me, he would make it very clear. His reaction (or lack of) when he saw you crying on the phone is not an indication that he doesn't love you.

Funny enough, you have narrated the story like your husband supports his sister in ALL things. That shows you are trying to play the victim. He has known her all his life so he doesn't need to please her for approval. You on the other hand are the apple of his eyes. Your place in his life is very different from his sister's. You are not more important that she is, nor are you less valuable.

Interestingly, you have not said he cheats on you or something terrible like that. There is no cause for alarm. Try to be at peace with his sister. You may never be friends but please don't be enemies. Your husband na your husband. Nobody is taking him away.

One more important thing: DON'T MAKE HIM [FORCE HIM OR ASK HIM TO] CHOOSE BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU. That would be a grave mistake.

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by Adaeze003(f): 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
klark3:

I honestly don't get this.

Is it wrong for her hubby siblings or her siblings to live with them? When u love someone I believe that love should extend to ur partner's siblings & even frnds. How can a woman claim to love a man, yet be poles apart with his siblings, likewise the man.

U're implicitly saying u won't accommodate ur hubby siblings? It's saddening women are inclined to perceive things frm their own perspective, forgetting that a man is the head, the opinion of the wife doesn't really count, the man has the final say.

Adaeze how will u feel, if u go on a visit to ur elder bro place & he refuse to allow u in, literally because of his wife? Like I always tell ladies, the way to a man's hrt & family is not through his stomach, but submissiveness. A woman can subjugate the most hard hearted dude, by being submissive.

@op make peace with his siblings & everything will be alright. No reasonable man will turn against his immediate family for a woman.u can confirm frm those that tried it in the past, they didn't end up well...

Uhm... ehm...

No man will turn against his immediate family for "a woman". First off Mr, is she just "a woman" to him?

I saw you quoting head of the house and submission so i'm guessing you're a Christian? Now, guys often rush of to scream submit but forget the part where Jesus said, for this reason, a man shall leave his Family(what you call immediate family) and be one(yes, one!!!) with his wife!!! Oga, did someone tear out this part of your bible

Again, a wife's opinion doesn't count? Like, what millennium are you from Then What the hell is she doing in that house? Marriage has suddenly become slavery? I pity your wife to be sha.

Now, to your question, why the hell will I go to live with my brother and his wife and create problems? If I get to stay with my bro, I will know my damn place! His wife comes before me!

Nothing in this post suggests that the man or woman is to blame but you niggaz will always blame the woman no matter what.

Imagine a grown azz man keeping malice with the mother of his kids and ya'll are here talking rubbish. Mtcheew.
Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by Tymax(m): 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
diddydiva:
why will you allow your husband's family to live with you at all.
from your post I guess the family is not really into you either.

my advice: stop reporting your in laws , call your husband and settle matters with him. Win his heart like when u first met and when he is finally yours stand your ground that no more living with relatives

Note: the last process should be done probably six months after settling the issue

I hope this works

So they can stay with their brother again? Na wa o.
Re: Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sit sister down and talk to her. Get along with her and your problem will be half solved

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Reasons Why Sex Is Painful For Some Women / Grey Areas On SEX: MouthAction / Do "Virgin Guys" Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.