Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,102 members, 7,852,737 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

Plzzzzzz People,what Do Women Want In An Affair? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plzzzzzz People,what Do Women Want In An Affair? (2317 Views)

What Women Really Want In A Man / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? / Having an Affair With My Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plzzzzzz People,what Do Women Want In An Affair? by ike4real: 10:30am On Aug 22, 2006
plzzzzzzzzzz,people what does a woman want in a relationship?

Honestly this is one question i have found,and i am quite sure many other guys have found very difficult to answer,u c my reasons 4 asking this question are not far-fetched,which can be viewed 4rom the following perspective;

MATERIAL THINGS; hmmmm,ok,if u say what the lady desires are the material things like a car,cash,baffs,etc,and u decide to spoil her with those things,hmmmm,experience and research have shown that u would discover she would take u as a foolish father xmas,and she would just be dolling out ur cash,and all sought,to one street-urchin,who might just be banging hell out of her,wothout giving her a penny,u would be taken as a mumu.

THE OTHER WAY ROUND;OK,if u now decide not to spoil the girl with material things,inorder to avoid the above scenario 4rom taking place,that u do not want to look foolish b4 her,so that she would not take u 4 granted,well,she would start to misbehave,jumping here and there,and finally when every thing crashes,people would say she left u because u could not give a enough effusi,so due to the fact that another guy dangled some carrots b4 her,she decided to switch camp.

SEX;Now if u decide to treat her with dignity,and decide not to use her like a rag,due to the fact that u cherish her so much,u perhaps have plans to settle down with her,so u feel there is no need to rush things,she would take u like a mumu,she would say u are not man enough,u do not make her feel like a woman,she would quickly jump to the guy that would give it to her rough,and kick her,and treat her like an animal,so people would be like,ahhh,u did not bang her very well,that was y,she went to the guy that knows the act better.

THE OTHER WAY ROUND; And also on the other side of it,if u decide to treat her any how,bang her any where,any how,give it to her more than enough times,she would say u only want to have sex with her and dump her,that u should atleast treat her with some dignity,that u do not have plan 4 her,all u want is sex, sex ,sex,she now decide to switch camp to the person that would take it gently with her,then people with say,ahhhhh,u self wan kill am with sex?y she no go leave u.

LOVE; And on the issue of love,if u decide not to show her that u love her,despite the fact that inside u,u know u do,u do not send her 2 much text messages,she would keep crying on ur neck day and night,that u should plz show her some love,that she would never disappoint,but u persisted,she now decides to bolt away,hmm,she would say hence u do not care about her,u do not love her,she had no option than to take her love to someone else,hmmmmm.

THE OTHER WAY ROUND; AGAIN if u decide to show her that wow,u are really crazy about her,u can not do without her,hmmmm,again experiences and research has shown that when u show a lady that u can not do without her,that is definitly the begining,of the end of that person,willy-nilly,because it would get into her head,then she would begin to misbehave,u would be a sought of turn off to her,u would nauseat her,she would then be running the show,misbehaving,even start to cheat,knowing in her that u will still come back,because u have made her realise she is the only one 4 u,so my people this whole thing is so cunfusing,what exactly does a woman want in an affair.
Re: Plzzzzzz People,what Do Women Want In An Affair? by jazzy(f): 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2006
ike4real u ve kinda spoken well but u know it doesnt take only the gal ina relationship , an ex said something to me and i tell all who care to hear A REACTION OCCURS FROM AN ACTION okay gals want care, love maybe sex maybe not and they also want the guy to be able to spend a lil somethin on em , look it depends on the kind of gal all u nid 2 do is ask God for the right person then u dnt have to start jumpin here and there askin what gals want cos u can never satisfy any1 irrespective of sex male or female.
what u do determinmes how the gal would seeit , u shldnt be too in love to see obvious things u shld correct ur gal when she s wrong dats sets the boundaries, be truthful abt ur financial status, no money searching gal wld go afta a strugglin dude except u overblow what u have and start struggling to live up 2 expectation
so as women are complicated so are men just talk to each oda and let not ur relationship be solely on physical attraction cos sooner or later it fades, gals just want to be loved but do dat with caution and tell em guys not 2 b scared to show how they feel abt a chic. kaput

1 Like

Re: Plzzzzzz People,what Do Women Want In An Affair? by iice(f): 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2006
jazzy:

u dnt have to start jumpin here and there askin what gals want because u can never satisfy anyone irrespective of sex male or female.
what u do determinmes how the girl would seeit , u shldnt be too in love to see obvious things u shld correct your girl when she s wrong that is sets the boundaries, be truthful about your financial status, no money searching girl would go after a strugglin dude except u overblow what u have and start struggling to live up 2 expectation
Word!!!
@Ike, Can you plz edit abi change that affair to relationship (Topic Title) because affair from my understanding affair usually means an illicit sexual/passionate or romantic relationship usually based on a limited/stipulated time.
Re: Plzzzzzz People,what Do Women Want In An Affair? by Oracle(m): 11:58pm On Aug 23, 2006
Well i guess what you're trying to say is it is impossible to totally please a woman which is absolutely true.
However i partially disagree with you on the sex aspect, itz actually true that some girls will underate you if you don't give them sex but Abstinence is the best
Re: Plzzzzzz People,what Do Women Want In An Affair? by Akinagirl(f): 7:48am On Aug 24, 2006
everyone hear even the topic perosnal have very valid points. The reason on one on this fourm is wrong is because it is all true depending on what you are looking for. You are what you attract. the only way to make a woman happy is if you find a woman good for you. peroiod. not good for someone else,but you. Then you must contribute to the relationship as well as point out the good and the bad to help each other out. Communicate with one another. remeber bieng in a relationship is bieng a team, never forget that.

And i see you started your own thread for this topic! smiley
Re: Plzzzzzz People,what Do Women Want In An Affair? by dominobaby(f): 8:32am On Aug 24, 2006
It takes two to tango!
Re: Plzzzzzz People,what Do Women Want In An Affair? by dominobaby(f): 8:33am On Aug 24, 2006
It takes two to tango!
Re: Plzzzzzz People,what Do Women Want In An Affair? by smartsoft(m): 9:26am On Aug 25, 2006
word
Re: Plzzzzzz People,what Do Women Want In An Affair? by iberi(f): 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2006
They want money, money, money.
Re: Plzzzzzz People,what Do Women Want In An Affair? by kiki(f): 7:30am On Aug 26, 2006
love, care, trust, SEX, MONEY
Re: Plzzzzzz People,what Do Women Want In An Affair? by otokx(m): 10:34am On Aug 26, 2006
I really enjoyed ike4real's post, it made me laugh.
Re: Plzzzzzz People,what Do Women Want In An Affair? by TaniCarr(f): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2006
women are so complex that you may never know what they want in it,helf of the time it's just intamacy they seek.
Re: Plzzzzzz People,what Do Women Want In An Affair? by ike4real: 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2006
well,Tanicarr i quite understand ur statement that what a woman requires in a relationship is intimacy,but i bet u,and i am quite sure u would aggree with me that when u get soooooooooooo intimate with a lady,if she happens to be the one u love,u would begin to c that u seems not to be able to do without her,as the relationship progresses,that ur love 4 her would keep growing day by day,and once she discovers this,hmmm,as i said earlier,u might begin to nauseat her,she would begin to feel on top of the world,plzz i am not saying all ladies do this,but atleast 90% of them,it would get into her head,she would start taking u 4 granted,yes,experiences has shown that,and once all these start showing face,then she would start frustrating u,knowing fully well that u can never go,since u are now so crazy about her,yes,take it or leave it,she would feel,that well, she can cheat on u and still get away with it,since u will still come back,so tanicarr,hmm,does intimacy really do the magic?
Re: Plzzzzzz People,what Do Women Want In An Affair? by Busta(f): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2006
kiki:

love, care, trust, SEX, MONEY
my point exactly, would add affection and understanding to that!
Re: Plzzzzzz People,what Do Women Want In An Affair? by daviesmania(m): 5:16pm On May 02, 2012
I no wat dey want from me, wat they want 4rm me is all my money and my pendulum. Trust me the're not gettin de forma yet de leta is thiers.
Re: Plzzzzzz People,what Do Women Want In An Affair? by Udee1(f): 6:40pm On May 02, 2012
Its all a matter of balance, everything in life needs balance. Too much or too little of anything can cause problems. FYI if d girl is genuinely in love she'd never take u for granted
Re: Plzzzzzz People,what Do Women Want In An Affair? by Beync(f): 7:32pm On May 02, 2012
Real men knows what women wants, ask them.
Re: Plzzzzzz People,what Do Women Want In An Affair? by honeric01(m): 7:45pm On May 02, 2012
^^^^^^ who is a real man? You girls are so used to this phrase, can you define a real man and are you real yourself?
Re: Plzzzzzz People,what Do Women Want In An Affair? by Beync(f): 8:38pm On May 02, 2012
A real man poses good traits;Integrity, compassion, confidence, perseverance, self control, bravery and humility. Real men knows what they wants, they knows how to treat a woman, they don't get confused to the extent that they'l start moaning 'what do women want?'
Re: Plzzzzzz People,what Do Women Want In An Affair? by honeric01(m): 8:51pm On May 02, 2012
Beync: A real man poses good traits;Integrity, compassion, confidence, perseverance, self control, bravery and humility. Real men knows what they wants, they knows how to treat a woman, they don't get confused to the extent that they'l start moaning 'what do women want?'
i bet to disagree, a man is a man, no two wordsa for it. Difference is maturity and being responsible. Real means original and every adult male with blood and water within is a man. Now to your phrase"real men know what women want", thats wrong, human want is insatiable which means you cant know or meet all wants because they change and evolve with time. Females who commented b4 u even said some women don't even know what they want which is true, but does it make them less òf a woman or fake?
Re: Plzzzzzz People,what Do Women Want In An Affair? by Beync(f): 9:53pm On May 02, 2012
They can say for themselves, I know what I wants in case they don't know theirs. People want different things, they should realize what they themselves wants and find who shares the same wants with them. Asking what women wants and expecting a general answer?. Ok, different women want different things. No doubt human wants are unlimited and insatiable, So asking what we want can't we go on with the lists?
Re: Plzzzzzz People,what Do Women Want In An Affair? by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 02, 2012
@Ike, you see no human can be satisfied(not even God can satisfy humans). The keys to having a wonderful relationship are mainly:
1.Honesty in intent.
2.Honesty in communication.

If these factors are operational then the realtionship has a good chance of survival.
Re: Plzzzzzz People,what Do Women Want In An Affair? by Nairaboi(m): 10:36pm On May 02, 2012
hmmm
Re: Plzzzzzz People,what Do Women Want In An Affair? by honeric01(m): 10:52pm On May 02, 2012
Beync: They can say for themselves, I know what I wants in case they don't know theirs. People want different things, they should realize what they themselves wants and find who shares the same wants with them. Asking what women wants and expecting a general answer?. Ok, different women want different things. No doubt human wants are unlimited and insatiable, So asking what we want can't we go on with the lists?

Well then you shouldn't have used the word "real men knows what women want" if the bolded word came from you, that's contradicting.
Re: Plzzzzzz People,what Do Women Want In An Affair? by meobizy(f): 2:43am On Sep 28, 2018
No man knows what women want and the men good in catching them don't care. Women don't also know what they want so... don't take them serious.
Enjoy the ones who come your way, walk away or curse out the ones who reject you but make the focus of your life self development. Everybody wants to associate with successful people, focusing on females and their many wahala will ground you in mediocrity.
Re: Plzzzzzz People,what Do Women Want In An Affair? by chigoizie7(m): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2018
akuko na egwu

(1) (Reply)

Too Many Words Left Unsaid. / Why Do Women Forgive Men? / Vodoo Love:pls Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.