Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

how can a guy solve this problem? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / how can a guy solve this problem? (1784 Views)

Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Is This Problem Spiritual Or Medical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

how can a guy solve this problem? by Seunboss(m): 10:53am On Feb 04, 2015
I have seen somthings that got me wondering. I have had female friends who refuse to have sex with their boyfriend's but have done it with their ex's and somtimes do it with other guyz. Not a pretty picture for the boyfriend in question. I av heard several guyz complain that they av neva had sex with their girlfriends. Most times, these girls don't claim to b virgins and after the break up, they giv their nxt boyfriend's all the sex he needs for 2 lifetimes. This has led a lot of guys to believe that 'if ur girl ain't givin u sex, then she doesn't love u'. I confronted a friend and her defence was "i fancy him but not sexually". I av 3 questions. 1) Is it true that if your girlfriend doesn't av a problm wit premarital sex and still does not sleep with you, she does not love u? 2) Otherwise wat are the reasons for this? 3) And how should a guy in this situation do to improve his chances.
Re: how can a guy solve this problem? by liftedberry: 10:56am On Feb 04, 2015
Here in nigeria
Any girl that will open her filthy mouth and label herself a virgin,and still have a boyfriend or boyfriends is a bloody lier..

And my girlfriend will never ever deny me of sex,unless she is just a friend..

And any female friend that deny me sex is a stranger to me..I don't know you..

7 Likes

Re: how can a guy solve this problem? by justmag(m): 11:01am On Feb 04, 2015
In a relatuonship!! If a girl has had sex before marriage but then refuses to have sex with you then she has some issue she may or may not have told you about. Maybe she wants to wait to discover that you truly love her before she gives up the goods. However long that is!!! I know some guys are stuck in some weird relationships like that. I can't do it if I feel I should sexually active.
Re: how can a guy solve this problem? by justmag(m): 11:02am On Feb 04, 2015
liftedberry:
Here in nigeria
Any girl that will open and filthy and label her self a virgin,and still have a boyfriend or boyfriends is a bloody lier..

And my girlfriend will never every deny me of sex,unless she is just a friend..

Well said.
Re: how can a guy solve this problem? by ronald4lif(m): 11:13am On Feb 04, 2015
Seunboss:
I've seen somtins that got me wondering. I have had female friends who refuse to have sex with their boyfriend's but av done it with their ex's and somtimes do it with other guyz. Not a pretty picture for the boyfriend in question. I av heard several guyz complain that they av neva had sex with their girlfriends. Most times, these girls don't claim to b virgins and after the break up, they giv their nxt boyfriend's all the sex he needs for 2 lifetimes. This has led a lot of guys to believe that 'if ur girl ain't givin u sex, then she doesn't love u'. I confronted a friend and her defence was "i fancy him but not sexually". I av 3 questions. 1) Is it true that if your girlfriend doesn't av a problm wit premarital sex and still does not sleep with you, she does not love u? 2) Otherwise wat are the reasons for this? 3) And how should a guy in this situation do to improve his chances.

To the first question a girl may love someone but still doesn't want to have sex due to her principles but as we all know telling someone you love them ain't enough, you prove it by matching words with action. Having sex is a very vital way of proving one's love to their partner, without you ready to get laid with a person your love becomes very doubtful.

Number 2 - the usual reasons are masked under religion and faith, but I see this as deceptive and baseless, there are other sins such people engages in on a daily basis so why is sex different? Maybe they should keep away from dating coz sex will sooner than later be an issue to deal with. Others are of the opinion that once a guy have his way he loses interest on them. To some extent this is true but also founded to be false by many. Many of us know for a fact that at least 7/10 couples who head for the altar have been having sex before that, with some even pregnant on the wedding day or baby mamas.

3 - If a guy is faced with the challenge of convincing his woman to have sex, they should have a talk with them that this is a very vital part of every relationship and if she loves you as claim and wants to make it work then let her do this for you, not like they are doing it for you alone anyways as its of mutual benefits. She has to prove her love just like you may have been proving yours through whatever means. But in an unlikely event she refused, even after waiting for quite some reasonable time, O boy take a walk, to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: how can a guy solve this problem? by iceberylin(m): 11:25am On Feb 04, 2015
liftedberry:
Here in nigeria
Any girl that will open her filthy mouth and label herself a virgin,and still have a boyfriend or boyfriends is a bloody lier..

1billion likes for you angry
Re: how can a guy solve this problem? by Seunboss(m): 11:26am On Feb 04, 2015
I personally tink it's horrible and really painfull for d boyfriend wen he realises there is no sex to be in d relationship nd even more painfull if she is givin it to someone else. If na me, no matter hoe much the girl confesses her love or no matter how much i lov her, i will go my way. U no fit dey play away wen my stadium empty.
Re: how can a guy solve this problem? by Seunboss(m): 11:29am On Feb 04, 2015
I personally tink it's horrible and really painfull for d boyfriend wen he realises there is no sex to be in d relationship nd even more painfull if she is givin it to someone else. If na me, no matter how much the girl confesses her love or no matter how much i lov her, i will go my way. U no fit dey play away wen my stadium empty.
Re: how can a guy solve this problem? by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 04, 2015
Lemme think
Re: how can a guy solve this problem? by Kennywills7(m): 11:42am On Feb 04, 2015
Op i had a friend who was in such a case
D girl pretends to luv dis guy and was still holding on to no sex while some other dudes were busy servincing her
Frnds told d guy but he doubted until d girl got pregnant dat his eyes were open
He was heart broken
From dat if a girl is not a virgin (proven if there is any means o which i dnt knw) then No sex issue will make sense but if she done it before and now claiming no sex after careful study of d situation as a guy, Its either she is afraid u might dump her after using her or she is not really into u sexually
If its d later i guess u knw wot to do!!
Re: how can a guy solve this problem? by Seunboss(m): 11:46am On Feb 04, 2015
Where all d ladies at? Your candid opinions ladies.
Re: how can a guy solve this problem? by mencade4: 11:53am On Feb 04, 2015
op.....the greatest liars, daughters of eve will soon be here to lie and counter the points here.....trust me, they will deliver with their lying skills as usual.
Re: how can a guy solve this problem? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
liftedberry:
Here in nigeria

I kinda object to ya first statement we still have decent relationships out there
Re: how can a guy solve this problem? by DonX001: 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
klassiquette:

I kinda object to ya first statement we still have decent relationships out there

The problem with the so-called 'decent relationships' is that most times, the girl will still be getting it from somewhere else, especially if she's had sex before.

I saw a lot of that back then when I was still in Uni.
You'll see this pretty fellowship girl and her fellowship boyfriend doing holy-holy relationship, going to fellowship and bible study up and down, meanwhile one bad guy in another block with be nacking the girl 'akpako' on the regular.
And the funniest thing is that the fellowship bobo won't have a clue whats going on....while all the korrect boys know whats going on.

Was a pretty common scenario back in school days.
Re: how can a guy solve this problem? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
DonX001:

The problem with the so-called 'decent relationships' is that most times, the girl will still be getting it from somewhere else, especially if she's had sex before.

I saw a lot of that back then when I was still in Uni.
You'll see this pretty fellowship girl and her fellowship boyfriend doing holy-holy relationship, going to fellowship and bible study up and down, meanwhile one bad guy in another block with be nacking the girl 'akpako' on the regular.
And the funniest thing is that the fellowship bobo won't have a clue whats going on....while all the korrect boys know whats going on.

Was a pretty common scenario back in school days.
When I posted decent I really meant decent
Re: how can a guy solve this problem? by cyprianlah(m): 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
She the craze not to gv me my punna?
Wetin she d use am do , only to piss

1 Like

Re: how can a guy solve this problem? by Seunboss(m): 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
I kinda object to ya first statement we still have decent relationships out there. I av read a lot of d guys' opinion. Wat is ur opinion? Y do some ladies do dat? Do u tink it happens dat a girl wuld love and date someone but not want to av sex wit him because she does not fancy him sexually? Or are there other reasons u know of besides religion and principles
Re: how can a guy solve this problem? by elantraceey(f): 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
liftedberry:
Here in nigeria

So you mean you sleep with all your female friends undecided
Re: how can a guy solve this problem? by liftedberry: 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
elantraceey:

So you mean you sleep with all your female friends undecided
Not all,those I want or like to
Yes I do,any problem about that?
Re: how can a guy solve this problem? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
$ex is not the primary objective of relationship

It is meant to be complimentary, a by product of a committed relationship built on solid foundation and principles first and foremost. It is also additionally for the purpose of propagating life; something we should all take as a great responsibility.

$ex can be a powerful drug, a weapon, blinds one to the truth or lies there-in. So, just as we are cautious with drugs and weapons, we ought to behave same way with sex.

For me, I have engaged in sex quite early in relationships, and have found it complicates things, binds and blinds you to the real person

I have since learned from it. I just recently dated two men. One requested for sex very early in the relationship and I refused. He bounced the next day. What does that tell you about his true intentions? He would have eventually leave after he had gotten what he wanted.
The other guy; well, he has made it obvious that he wants sex. I have repeatedly refused. But, at least he has remained my friend and we still talk and hang out.

I have been burned before, but shame on me, if I get burned twice.

And see, for women who haven't been emotionally and sexually used up, sex is still special and it is still very tied to our emotional wel-being.

Self control is what makes us different from animals. It is also what needs to be practiced if we are to defeat the epidemics of HIV/AIDS and all other STD.

OK. I'll get off the podium. Mic down.

1 Like

Re: how can a guy solve this problem? by ceny6(m): 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
Some ladies avoided sex due to the bad experiences they have had in the past such as abortion. Ofcos they may not tell you but will keep mentioning how scared they are. But just like the guys have said a lady who has once given her ex has no moral justification to say no to you.

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). / Upcoming Artist IG Acct Hacked, Nude Pics Leaked / Does Size Really Matter! Is Bigger Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.