Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo (28722 Views)

I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by mustymatic(m): 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
mumus everywhere
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Jonathan is the worst hypocrite ever. He says buhari wants to renew Nigeria's licence at OIC. Jonathan is the first Nigerian president to attend an OIC meeting. This guy is just bad, he is condemning himself
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by LEXYLOV: 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
This fool is afraid, coz he knows if Buhari enter aso rock he is finish like his brother in otuoke. Still GMB has the presidency come in may 29 2015, he better start to look for an early exit now before its too late instead of threatening. lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by babasanti: 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
Our boy Asari,one day I know say u go make us proud.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Rexnegro(m): 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
dandydrey:
Tell dem oo before we start our own.

Nothing can stop ✋ GEJ.

There are women in power under GEJ who have
record-breaking successes, especially Ngozi Okonjo-
Iweala.
Don't follow the bandwagon of those who want to
eradicate the office of the first lady, hence giving women
no chance.
VOTE WISELY. VOTE # GEJ©
Is women been in office or not my problem ? Absolutely no all I want is change shikena.....
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by gragraboy: 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
Everybody know you can't do sh!t!
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by gragraboy: 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
Everybody knows you can't do sh!t!

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by thaoriginator: 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
Pass me a bareta and I will insert 2 slugs to this bulldog's fat headed brain.. Asari is a fat dirty pig! GEJ is a monkey turned gorilla.. They're all animals!
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Toofan007: 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
Abeg who dey report wetin dis mumu dey talk sef? Reporting whatever he says accorded him some importance he doesn't deserve!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by oluxy(m): 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
twaintoy:
Na dog dey sabi in fellow dogs.

This bushy bearded tout needs to be tamed.

O se jare...
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Leez(m): 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
berem:
....And this man is still walking about freely?
My dear he's one of clueless attack dogs
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Mrevildoer(m): 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
MalcoImX:
Leader of the now rested Niger Delta People’s Volunteer Force, Alhaji Mujaheed Asari-Dokubo, has once again sent out strong warning to followers of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari over their constant attack on President Jonathan’s convoy.
The ex-militant said if Buhari could not control his ‘dogs’ and they dared attack Jonathan again, his people in the Niger Delta would react.
He said, “Gen. Buhari cannot control his dogs in Kastina, Bauchi and Jos north. Buhari should know that we are not woman wrapper. We are not shakara people. If we say something, we will do it. We are appealing to them to stop the violence, because if they don’t, for every action, there would be opposite and equal reaction.”
He also threatened that if the former governor of Bayelsa State, Timiprye Sylva and the outgoing governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi don’t retrace their footsteps back to PDP, they would force them to return.
The activist also vowed that anyone who voted for APC other than Jonathan in the forthcoming February 14 presidential election would have him/herself to be blamed.
|
http://dailypost.ng/2015/02/04/asari-dokubo-warns-buhari-control-dogs-watch/

All these militant apprentice sha This dude iz a Learner ni.
Well I dnt blame him Sha.... If not for that clueless Puppet his oga at d top

#inomentionnaneso.
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
see dis bros o, we in ukraine no dey fear ur treat o..abi try ur worst, we dey gidigba
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by mikeobk(m): 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
Dumb ass! Come force us vote PDP naw!
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by ahmedzak46: 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
Let me start by asking: is Asari a real Nigerian? Cos no real tru Nigerian dat talk out of context like him all d time. He is a confusionist who want to cos Chios and at d end run to Benin republic to continue his school business. He has stole our money and instead of him to at least invest it here, he went to another country to improve their economy and he will come to Nigeria ranting like a poorly fed dog saying all sort of rubbish. All of u his fans, d war he is clamoring for, when d ball is set rolling, Asari will ran away just as Ojokwu did during d Biafra era.
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Abagworo(m): 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
Empty barrels make the loudest noise. To prove you have guts, join the army and fight Boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Forwetinnah: 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
One of his dogs. .fast forward to 2015, he now joins the association of "broomers" with unclean houses. Greed can make people dine with the devil.

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Trypant(f): 11:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
General Muhammadu Buhari's regime was THE FIRST
TO KILL A WOMAN THROUGH FIRING SQUAD!
#NIGERIAN WOMEN, ARE YOU GOING to vote in a man
who so SHAMELESSLY kills a woman?
GLADYS IYAMAH, a HANDICAP mother of two
paraplegic children was WRONGFULLY ACCUSED of
drug trafficking by GMB and instead of trying her
fairly, he UNLEASHED the death sentence on her!
Rather than seeing the value of women and appointing
them into office, GMB was ELIMINATING them from
#Nigeria!
This is the COMPLETE opposite of President Goodluck
Jonathan who sees the TRUE VALUE of women!
#PGEJ has not only appointed 35% of WOMEN into
political positions, but he has given us our FIRST
FEMALE PILOT, our FIRST FEMALE CHEIF JUSTICE, our
FIST FEMALE OPEC President and MANY MORE!
IT IS UP TO WOMEN to vote for what is RIGHT! Vote for
WOMAN EMPOWERMENT! Vote for President Goodluck
Jonathan!
PROOF is in the video:
http://www.elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/
57-news/press-statements/29497-video-the-real-
buhari-a-documentary-film
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by hopily(m): 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
arsetalks:
At what point will the government finally agree what this man has been saying can have a bad effect on the wellness of the nation and finally get him behind bars.

We truly have no president in this country. In a country where sane people are president, this idiot would have been thrown into prison by now.
U think Buhari should not be in jail for the dog and baboon talk what about Amaechi and Tinibu-- they will form a parallel government dont U think they deserved to be in jail too?
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Saintkeirrison: 12:04am On Feb 05, 2015
U all dis foolish ppl insultin him he has said ad he will do it gej till 2019
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by tonychristopher: 12:10am On Feb 05, 2015
MalcoImX:
Now that the real soldier (Abacha) is dead, every rat is out of its hole!

Abacha that thief that died because of Toto from a woman is your role and real soilder..shame

He died like a coward buried like a monkey

Dokubo is right

Seconded

You can't attack president ..he is my president ..Jonathan should be respected

Hausas are pushing them
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by MolaA3(m): 12:12am On Feb 05, 2015
FeBuhari protest set 4 today, in Abuja. This is not the time to say and not do! Protest today 5/2/15 on NO TO ELECTION POSTPONEMENT Venue: Unity Fountain / Time: 7:30am
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by supremus: 12:13am On Feb 05, 2015
[size=32pt]DONT BE IN A HASTE THE GAME WILL SOON START.[/size]
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by InvertedHammer: 12:14am On Feb 05, 2015
/
Asari is hoping to cash in on his past notoriety.

He is way past his prime

He is beginning to sound like a nagging wife.

Asari...action speaks louder than words.

Be a man!

\
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by reborn1: 12:16am On Feb 05, 2015
zimoni:

Shey I lied nii?

Did he not campaign freely? Did anyone attack him?

I know he's not responsible for any of the attack, the problem is those almajiri boys. They are extremists. Southerners support Buhari and are working towards his emergence, so why are they attacking Jonathan's convoy in the North? Why?w

Politics is indeed a very dirty game.

Too Badt.

You said you know he is not responsible for it yet you calling him names. I am sure you aint asleep when a PDP governor said some pdp members were responsible for the stonning.

Sit and think well. Enjoy
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Maghan37: 12:18am On Feb 05, 2015
For the love of God, who the hell does Asari Dokubo and other militants think they are . He should know that the Poverty Development party is actually the one with dogs.
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by crackhouse(m): 12:20am On Feb 05, 2015
I hate dogs that eat and bark everytime. This dog barks a lot. Just wanna remind u of the 7 day ultimatum. I am yet to see ur Newton's 3rd law of motion.
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by PStacks(m): 12:26am On Feb 05, 2015
doctokwus:
He has been repeating these same threats of retaliation for weeks now.Asari shd do his worse and save us all these rantings.

Thank you ooo! I never knew u'l say same.

When buhari win, the enemy of the state would run away.

Cowards.
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 05, 2015
yommyphresh:
oloribu! ewo irugbon re bi koinkoin ti won fi n we awon oku!
hahaha! omg!

*faints!*
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by MalcoImX: 12:33am On Feb 05, 2015
tonychristopher:

Abacha that thief that died because of Toto from a woman is your role and real soilder..shame

He died like a coward buried like a monkey

Dokubo is right

Seconded

You can't attack president ..he is my president ..Jonathan should be respected

Hausas are pushing them
It's Abacha's own you know. He doesn't kowtow sheepishly like they do and is more dignified than most of them now. Bring Abacha's corpse and all these noisemakers will scamper.
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Ilekeh(f): 12:36am On Feb 05, 2015
yommyphresh:
oloribu! ewo irugbon re bi koinkoin ti won fi n we awon oku!

Lmaooo you dey vex o
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Kingspin(m): 12:37am On Feb 05, 2015
Have u met injustice before ?
berem:
....And this man is still walking about freely?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega / Niger Delta Celebrates Tompolo's 46th Birthday, Unveils T-shirts, Calls Him Hero / Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.