Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo (28723 Views)

I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by phabulux: 6:29am On Feb 05, 2015
dandydrey:
Tell dem oo before we start our own.

Nothing can stop ✋ GEJ.

There are women in power under GEJ who have
record-breaking successes, especially Ngozi Okonjo-
Iweala.
Don't follow the bandwagon of those who want to
eradicate the office of the first lady, hence giving women
no chance.
VOTE WISELY. VOTE # GEJ©

You're ill-educated, if educated at all. Is that office recognized by the constitution? You can't eradicate what's not there, to start with. With your rampant support for illegality and (dare I say it?) thievery, it will be a suprise if you have something other than 'shiiit' flowing through your veins.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Taolakprinting(m): 6:52am On Feb 05, 2015
He knows how do that very well, he is a good noisemaker let him continue making it. grin
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 05, 2015
jorlons:
This guy nor know road to katsina wetin dey hold am back now. I can't wait to see that nigga in jail.

Those of you supporting Buhari don't know what you are doing.I love reading a lot,while I was about 4-5year,I would search for old news papers and magazines to read.God!!!what I read about that man's wickedness............
At a point I started asking my parents series of questions and they asked me how I got to know of "Buhari" but they later went ahead and told me that all I read about the man is the truth.
That man is emerging as a "wolf in sheep clothing" because ones a soldier is always a soldier.Buhari has no human heart and as such deserve no chance to rule humans especially this country.Come this February election vote GOODLUCK and not BADLUCK
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 05, 2015
Taolakprinting:
He knows how do that very well, he is a good noisemaker let him continue making it. grin

Don't try the Niger deltas,if Buhari don't tame his dogs,Niger deltas definitely will.Asap
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 05, 2015
doctokwus:
He has been repeating these same threats of retaliation for weeks now.Asari shd do his worse and save us all these rantings.
abi o,all dese mindless pigeons
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 05, 2015
twaintoy:
Na dog dey sabi in fellow dogs.

This bushy bearded tout needs to be tamed.
yes,he nids a leash
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 05, 2015
Trypant:
General Muhammadu Buhari's regime was THE FIRST
TO KILL A WOMAN THROUGH FIRING SQUAD!
#NIGERIAN WOMEN, ARE YOU GOING to vote in a man
who so SHAMELESSLY kills a woman?
GLADYS IYAMAH, a HANDICAP mother of two
paraplegic children was WRONGFULLY ACCUSED of
drug trafficking by GMB and instead of trying her
fairly, he UNLEASHED the death sentence on her!
Rather than seeing the value of women and appointing
them into office, GMB was ELIMINATING them from
#Nigeria!
This is the COMPLETE opposite of President Goodluck
Jonathan who sees the TRUE VALUE of women!
#PGEJ has not only appointed 35% of WOMEN into
political positions, but he has given us our FIRST
FEMALE PILOT, our FIRST FEMALE CHEIF JUSTICE, our
FIST FEMALE OPEC President and MANY MORE!
IT IS UP TO WOMEN to vote for what is RIGHT! Vote for
WOMAN EMPOWERMENT! Vote for President Goodluck
Jonathan!
PROOF is in the video:
http://www.elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/
57-news/press-statements/29497-video-the-real-
buhari-a-documentary-film

How do all these affect the price of 'garri'?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 05, 2015
ilugunboy:
I don't blame him....I blame Gen. Obasanjo for all these nonsense.
yea dats an interestin notion,bt he did wot he tot was bst
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by jorlons(m): 7:15am On Feb 05, 2015
reminiscing:

Those of you supporting Buhari don't know what you are doing.I love reading a lot,while I was about 4-5year,I would search for old news papers and magazines to read.God!!!what I read about that man's wickedness............
At a point I started asking my parents series of questions and they asked me how I got to know of "Buhari" but they later went ahead and told me that all I read about the man is the truth.
That man is emerging as a "wolf in sheep clothing" because ones a soldier is always a soldier.Buhari has no human heart and as such deserve no chance to rule humans especially this country.Come this February election vote GOODLUCK and not BADLUCK

Sweerie every military dictator has an ugly past #FACT. They ruled by decrees and trampled on some fundamental human rights #FACT.

Buhari's regime wasn't an exception quite agreed.

I suggest you get a balanced knowledge cause it appears you read just the bad part.

Try reading up on buharinomics, maitatsine, WAI, and his anti-corruption policies.

Once a military man always a military man.

Once a military dictator now a democrat.
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by chucktoon: 7:19am On Feb 05, 2015
iluvnaija:
He's a fool

Haba! Why compare a more decent animal that's clean shaven, respects itself, provides food to man and minds its business to an empty barrel unbalanced loud mouth?

you owe pigs an apology!
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by billyG(m): 7:36am On Feb 05, 2015
It is Jonah that shld call is baboons like u 2 order,d whole world knew PDP organise 2 threw stones @ Joe,a fool,a coprophagious baboon like Asari still want 2 act d evil script again & again.if them born u well go stop anybody frm voting.Go ask soboma how him dey suffer 4 hell now!
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by BTT(m): 7:47am On Feb 05, 2015
Let me get this straight.

Is Asari not the militant guy who claimed he is no longer a Nigerian, but a Beninoise.

Are there no internal wranglings in the PDP of high profile members claiming responsibility for the stoning of our very own Commander-in-Chief?

And the constitution still upholds that I have the freedom of association? But Amaechi (a seating governor) and Sylvia's lives are here publicly threatened by a self-proclaimed non-Nigerian and must be forced to join the PDP. Like seriously? Is this some Banana United?

Let Asari and his paymasters beware. You may threaten is as individuals with your ill-got money and fame, but the slow mills of justice grind exceedingly small.
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by fabrigas18(m): 7:49am On Feb 05, 2015
yommyphresh:
oloribu! ewo irugbon re bi koinkoin ti won fi n we awon oku!
na wa oo, u be confirm yoruba pikin "irugbon", "koinkoin"...
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by blazeee: 7:50am On Feb 05, 2015
Now who is d real dog.....
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by MalcoImX: 8:09am On Feb 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your Abacha, the real soldier was wasted like a common rat.
That's life. But he died giving his best shot - no rigmaroles, you know where he stands in all issues. Maybe you're a beneficiary of the current drift.
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Elise1: 8:15am On Feb 05, 2015
i still do not understand why our media gives this man an audience
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Mstings: 8:40am On Feb 05, 2015
berem:
....And this man is still walking about freely?
I wonder o. This man has consistently threatened the sovereignty of this country. Threatened it's unity but the fg the dss the nsa none of them have deemed it reasonable to allay the growing fears of Nigeria to assure the citizenry that they would take action. If lai Muhammad had said something like this... .. U know the rest
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by banffy: 9:28am On Feb 05, 2015
He probably thinks he is the only one possession of some weapons and he thought he is the only that has weapons............
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by angelsing(m): 9:48am On Feb 05, 2015
DickDastardly:
He has said nothing wrong. All he said was that "for every violent action there will be a reaction". Buhari campaigned freely in the south. Not as if we wouldnt wanna stone him, but thats not how we role in the southside. Now, why the harassment of the president upnorth? And no one really sees the dangers or criminality in the attemping to assasinate the president in the north, when he has only come to campaign peacefully like buhari did in the south. Cant people wait to vote against him come 14th rather than resorting to violences?
Would-be jonathan voters in the north are already relocating due to this harassment and intimidation, and to think they'd be disenfranchised once out of the north. The rigging of this election has already started and we are still talking about credible election.
Lets condemn all first condemn the harassment and intimidation in the north before hanging asari. If we wont, lets all be ready for the zero hour, as i am sure this guys dont play with words.
Its only the gullible and rookies that wont see nigeria on the tight ropes right now.
Will it happen? Keep fooling yourselves that he's blabing till the last drop of oil leaves the pipeline cool sad
When we complain about this government some people will Tag it as hate...Seriously what is the job of our police?..some people keeps fomenting trouble and non of them has been arrested...If the police has arrested all those involve in stoning the president, we won't have Asari talking everytime like he is above the law...Still ask again why has no one been arrested since it all started?..Some people will Queue up and start saying they will do this and that. When the PDP governor came out to say some members of the PDP planned attack on the president, non of them was investigated or arrested but instead they turned everything to tribal war..so pathetic
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Orikinla(m): 10:12am On Feb 05, 2015
zimoni:
THe Cattle Rearer campaigned freely in South without being attacked.

Nothing must happen to Jonah ooooooooo

Jonathan Till 2019.

Lobatan.

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Buhari1(m): 10:40am On Feb 05, 2015
JONATHAN SHOULD CALL HIS BABOONS TO ORDER.[size=8pt]
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:45am On Feb 05, 2015
berem:
He even looks like a local dog!
chai! Nigeria don suffer sha!
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 05, 2015
I swear asari the pig will keep on ranting n making noise like my neighbours dog but wen u pickup a stone it will strt running......he kip making noise all over d media but he has nt yt develop the gut to attack gmb.........
I can bet if gej loose d election he will do nothing......mtcheeeeew who do he tink he is?? threatning the whole nation.......
asari is a pig-asari dokubo
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 05, 2015
reminiscing:

Don't try the Niger deltas,if Buhari don't tame his dogs,Niger deltas definitely will.Asap
abeeeeegiiiiiii save dah one.....na to kidnap oil workers dem sabi.......dy can't do nada mtcheeeew
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 05, 2015
berem:
are you better than him? no offence please!
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 05, 2015
MalcoImX:
Leader of the now rested Niger Delta People’s Volunteer Force, Alhaji Mujaheed Asari-Dokubo, has once again sent out strong warning to followers of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari over their constant attack on President Jonathan’s convoy.
The ex-militant said if Buhari could not control his ‘dogs’ and they dared attack Jonathan again, his people in the Niger Delta would react.
He said, “Gen. Buhari cannot control his dogs in Kastina, Bauchi and Jos north. Buhari should know that we are not woman wrapper. We are not shakara people. If we say something, we will do it. We are appealing to them to stop the violence, because if they don’t, for every action, there would be opposite and equal reaction.”
He also threatened that if the former governor of Bayelsa State, Timiprye Sylva and the outgoing governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi don’t retrace their footsteps back to PDP, they would force them to return.
The activist also vowed that anyone who voted for APC other than Jonathan in the forthcoming February 14 presidential election would have him/herself to be blamed.
|
http://dailypost.ng/2015/02/04/asari-dokubo-warns-buhari-control-dogs-watch/
well! it is a fake news!
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by akoraye(m): 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
foolish he goat!
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
Asari Dokubo is God sent because he knows his onions.God bless the peoples' General.
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by simdam500(m): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
Daily bread shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Violence Mars APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa / Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting / Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.