Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,896 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... (2267 Views)

If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by banjicom(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
IMAGINE...

The GUY lives in abuja,LADY stays in lagos, the lady complained that the relationship could not work because of distance and she broke up.

Now same GUY now travel to LAS VEGAS(the states) the lady is now trying to hook up again,she said distance does not matter now that she really cares. If you are the guy what will u do?
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
I'll Just delete her from my life. Without leaving any traces.
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by ArchEnemy(m): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
She wan date Americana undecided
Some ladies sha
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by dechandel(f): 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Akuko ifo cool
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Superstories
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by Skillfullulu(m): 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
I ain't letting her back, not in this life time.
I could only v her around as intimacy gadget, nothing else.
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by jsunex(m): 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
I will pretend not to hear it.
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by falconey(m): 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
I will call her BITCH and delete her number
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
Will forgive her grin
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by chingydaboss(m): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lool.. money conscious lady

True lov is so hard to find
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by Finestlex(m): 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
banjicom:
IMAGINE...

The GUY lives in abuja,LADY stays in lagos, the lady complained that the relationship could not work because of distance and she broke up.

Now same GUY now travel to LAS VEGAS(the states) the lady is now trying to hook up again,she said distance does not matter now that she really cares. If you are the guy what will u do?

Run for my life...
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by Kedam(m): 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
banjicom:
IMAGINE...

its high time run.
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by japhmanuel: 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
I'll use the exact words she used in breakin up with me
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
I will tell her to go to hell that i am taken or i tell her i will date her back and ask her for nude pics if she send it i will post it on internet grin
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
I will tell her to go to hell that i am taken or i tell her i will date her back and ask her for nude pics if she send it i will post it on internet grin
are you truly female
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
malonephills:
are you truly female
y do u asked undecided abi male!
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
y do u asked undecided abi male!
I hardly heard woman saying something like that, con dey wonder if den brk ur hrt...you fit juju that person o

1 Like

Re: If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by Monicasque(f): 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
I wud tell her two words ''Bleep off''
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by asdfjklhaha(f): 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
banjicom:
IMAGINE...
D girl is a hustler, and u are a player so why are u complaining?
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by banjicom(m): 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

D girl is a hustler, and u are a player so why are u complaining?

cheesy
You are wrong
Am not a player.
I don't double date.
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
malonephills:
I hardly heard woman saying something like that, con dey wonder if den brk ur hrt...you fit juju that person o
na kill i go even kill d person wey break my hrt grin
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by banjicom(m): 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Will forgive her grin

cheesy bro you fit give me some of d fried plaintain and egg wey dey ur Dp ni cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
na kill i go even kill d person wey break my hrt grin
make I run for my life.....you gat fair policy anyways
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
malonephills:
make I run for my life.....you gat fair policy anyways
grin guy i am harmless!
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin guy i am harmless!
you got my attention then
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by crazyabbey(m): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
Some girls sha!
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by mencade4: 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
banjicom:
IMAGINE...

her evil plan will not come to pass....
She is dubious.....if eventually u accept her and take her to vegas she will definitely unleash the devil in her and treat u like rag.

Be warn brother...

Never go back to your vomit.
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by jworos(m): 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
she doesn't want to stay for d struggle, she wan jst chop.Thief...
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by Emodeee: 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
She dey craze
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
Chop d gurl and format her life from ur brain.
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by MissEse: 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
Op just want to use the 'create new topic' option
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will U Do?......... by Juliano47(m): 11:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
How did she know I'm in Vegas?! undecided .....when I break up, I break anything relating...just in case I hear such lousy makeup lines. that's how I roll...you might wanna borrow some leaves coz I got me a vegetation. cool #don't maintain contact with the past.....not always right. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Did To Her On That Faithful Day / When A Pervert Tries To "See It All" / Easy Method To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.