Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man (36689 Views)

Taxi Man Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works In A Chinese Company (Pic) / My Encounter With An Edo Witch / See How A Taxi Man Is Been Beaten Up By Police Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by joywendy(f): 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
lion042:
How much is inside the wallet?
can’t you read angry

6 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by scholes23(m): 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
Who says good men like these are hard to come by? Baba GOD bless u. For this honnest gesture, u are now in NL Hall Of Fame. Keep It Up

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Dyt(f): 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
No try am for Abuia loool
Common touch light phone, the driver zoomed off with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by FinNews: 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
May God bless him and his family. He will never lack any good thing and may joy never cease in his home Amen
@OP May God bless you too!

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by anukulapo: 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
Buhari should give him national award since GEJ had finished with his own award giving...in case.
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by iphanyiuma(m): 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
You split the money into two. Full stop. What happened next, you told him thank you, use 5k drink beer and deposited 5k back in the bank??
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Goahead(m): 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
What a cheerful looking man

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by bayulll01(m): 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
Is that what is in voke now,if I see money pass 12million me I won't return it ooo,I swear
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Vitaglyde: 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nigerians can be honest

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
You are very lucky he is not an Ikwerre man. Your money for don reach beer parlor, enough booze and "canda" grin

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Gynacologist(m): 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
ArchEnemy:
God bless you Sir
You see, we still ve good people in Nigeria.
And I say congrats to you Op as well.
mk e b 500k mk we c if d man na beta pasin rubbish...
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
What a fantastic, kind man!

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by pweetymama(f): 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
Wow!Good man!God will bless not just ur family but ur generation!

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by AmakaDNB(f): 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
COMMENDABLE gesture

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by CHILDofGOD85: 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
I'm sure he's an APC man.

From his smiles, you can tell he desires CHANGE so much.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by ideology(m): 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
sauceny:

People of Calabar/Akwa Ibom are the last people that would steal from you,tho not all,but majority of em people are good...

If it were my igbo brothers,the money would have been gone & still would call you to come pay for those documents you have in it grin

Bros, good evening, believe you had a great day, nice to hear you praise Akwa Ibomites but Mentioning Igbos that way was not fair.

7 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by emerged01(m): 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
I'm happy to hear this.
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by ghostofsparta(m): 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
One of these interesting topics might fancy your interest

To understand how a child begotten through the mating of a husband and wife still manages to capture the resemblance of an outsider, click PARANORMAL or SCIENCE:MATERNAL IMPRINTING where a rational possibility is examined, following up on Nelly's 99.3 Nigeria Info Friday radio talk show 'Paranormal or Science'

Apart from religious reasons why do Nigerians pretend so much about sex, click Why Should We Avoid Premarital Sex? following up on MzMyColi poser on the burning question.

To get some clarity on the confusion as to why the deistic force of retribution and justice known as ṢANGÓ is generally misunderstood, click ṢANGÓ-ONE OF THE 401 MISPERCEIVED ÍRUNMO̩LẸ to read on how the misperception is rationalized.

To read about the new Intel's low-energy Core M processor, click PROCESSOR OF CONFUSION to read on how this relatively new chip oppresses some of its predecessors.

Who is to blame immediately a budding relationship start heading south? Find out by clicking THE RELATIONSHIP BLAME GAME: THE ABUSE, THE ABUSED & THE ABUSER to see if you agree or not with the arguments.
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
sauceny:

People of Calabar/Akwa Ibom are the last people that would steal from you,tho not all,but majority of em people are good...

If it were my igbo brothers,the money would have been gone & still would call you to come pay for those documents you have in it grin

Would you care to explain on how this relates to what tribe is and is not honest.

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by datopaper(m): 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
You are an icon . Pls if you see this post, try to extends this good virtue to your children. GREAT

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by jamace(m): 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
Gynacologist:
mk e b 500k mk we c if d man na beta pasin rubbish...
Haba, something similar happened some few days ago in an airport (I can't recall where now) where a cleaner returned millions of missing dollars to owner.
My brother, we know say the world don spoil but we still have remnants of good people.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
Justfollowit:

Would you care to explain on how this relates to what tribe is and is not honest.

No...i don't care to explain grin
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Muhammadkhan: 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
Buhari is honest and incorruptible - gov sule lamido
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
bayulll01:
Is that what is in voke now,if I see money pass 12million me I won't return it ooo,I swear

And if you lose money as much as that and if faith would be so kind for that money to be a bank loan, may you never find it.

Do as you would expect others to do unto you. In the long run it pays.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
sauceny:

No...i don't care to explain grin

What's with the teeth?

Then why did you mention it

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
ideology:

Bros, good evening, believe you had a great day, nice to hear you praise Akwa Ibomites but Mentioning Igbos that way was not fair.

just stating the obvious & tryna be plain
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by fwwins(m): 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2015

Note: this man and his wife live in a Bacha. I took a pic of this man to make u Nairalanders bless his generation. His name is Elisha Ukpong.

WHAT SHOULD WE DO FOR THIS GREAT NIGERIAN?

This man and his family deserves a good home... Let me know if you are interested in joining me to help him

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Gynacologist(m): 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
jamace:
Haba, something similar happened some few days ago in an airport (I can't recall where now) where a cleaner returned millions of missing dollars to owner.
My brother, we know say the world don spoil but we still have remnants of good people.
b honest wif me if na u b d cleaner u go return am?
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
onila:
akwa ibom and calabar pple are so good

I remember when I was @ Obudu cattle ranch
my uncle went to the bar and got drunk
the money in his pocket fell

he went back to the hotel without knowing

after 2 hours
the bar tender knocked on his door
and told him, he left his money

my uncle was so happy
our hotel bills for the next day was all in his pocket

if that kind man didnt return his money
we wld have packed our bags and left the ranch the next day before 12 pm
Akwa Ibom people are just too awesome. Their kindness has no full stop at all. The Umorens have been a very big blessing to me.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
Justfollowit:

What's with the teeth?

Then why did you mention it

Not a dodgy kinda guy...The truth has also been a pain in the neck.
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by leo1234(m): 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
God bless him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Python Found In My Compound Last Night At 2am / The True Test Of Friendship... The Few Unpopular Truths... - Meme List / Woman Spotted Backing Chicken Instead Of Baby In Public (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.