Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man (36712 Views)

Taxi Man Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works In A Chinese Company (Pic) / My Encounter With An Edo Witch / See How A Taxi Man Is Been Beaten Up By Police Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hahaha.
I always watch them from the sidelines scream foul @ the slightest thing.
Funny sets.
Hahahahahahaha You should have known that your brothers are too petty and emotional, the same people that called you a tribal bigot simply because you mentioned Aba would have hailed and like your post had you mentioned Ibadan or Ekiti.

@OP please make him your regular/personal taxi driver. That's how a yoruba man returned my new samsung phone last year and refused to collect anything from me, now he is my personal taxi driver and I do give out his contact to friends.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Prosperuzor(m): 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nigeria!! Good people,Great nation.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Chuckdee(m): 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
sauceny:

People of Calabar/Akwa Ibom are the last people that would steal from you,tho not all,but majority of em people are good...

If it were my igbo brothers,the money would have been gone & still would call you to come pay for those documents you have in it grin
'

Must you tribalise everything you have to say just so you can pass across your point? For your info, if a criminally minded pastor from New york finds your wallet, its gone because its in him. So pls do not call any tribe names here after all you know very well the name of the woman who just recently returned 12 million naira right? She is Igbo, therefore you dont have a valid point, so go figure.

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by koyyess: 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
He must be a Jehovah's Witness.
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:03am On Feb 26, 2015
wow,thats ai really kind gesture worth emulating.
#lets restore faith in humanity.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Captain001(m): 12:03am On Feb 26, 2015
okoyemike:
My faith in humanity is restored by this singular act. God uplift him

Emphatic Amen
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 26, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Aii.
I guess that's all, Sir.
Nice meeting you. smiley

Lol.
The truth is, if you wanna carry my matter for head. You might have high-bp.

hahaha.
I always watch them from the sidelines scream foul @ the slightest thing.
Funny sets.
Na only you waka come this thread??

The truth is so bitter...

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by opeyemikara(m): 1:10am On Feb 26, 2015
May God bless you baba
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by jaydude(f): 2:31am On Feb 26, 2015
lion042:
How much is inside the wallet?

D easiest way 2 hide stuffs from a black man: put it in writing undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Carly32: 5:43am On Feb 26, 2015
He is a good man smiley. smiley
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by ElFenomeno1: 6:51am On Feb 26, 2015
God bless this fella
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by ElFenomeno1: 6:52am On Feb 26, 2015
Shaakasi:

grammar sir not grammer
angry angry angry undecided

grin
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by YabaLeftist: 7:10am On Feb 26, 2015
God bless you Mr Ukpong, may you never lack all the good things in life.
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by oduz: 7:51am On Feb 26, 2015
sleektalker:
Two days ago, in Port Harcourt, I took a taxi from Garrison to Abuloma, On getting to my destination at Okilo Road, I was theblast person to come down from the vehicle of 5passengers. Unknown to me, my wallet was Misplaced.

For emphasis, the content of the wallet are as follows:
New Drivers Liescence
3bank ATM cards
N10,000
My PVC
And copies of my passport.

I was saying to myself after it was discovered missing, that "this is Nigeria I can never find it. I even tried going to the park at which I boarded. But no success was recodered. I regret not deriving that day.

This evening, I got a call from the bank, that a lady brought my atm to the bank, and requested the bank (fidelity) should contact me, for misplaced items. I was marveled.
And so the bank gave me the numbers of the driver and his lovely wife.
Joy entered my spirit.

Note: this man and his wife live in a Bacha. I took a pic of this man to make u Nairalanders bless his generation. His name is Elisha Ukpong.
He was even so delighted I split the money in 2.
MODS I beg you front page so anigerians van learn to be good.

If having an honest Nigerian Driver makes hundreds of NL members reading this feel GOOD, without bothering where he is from

You can imagine what having an Honest Nigerian President will do to our spirit

I beg of you Great Nigerians, come Feb/March or whenever, Search your Conscience, VOTE the more honest Candidate to be our President

Your children & future generations will benefit from it & thank you for it ................. cool

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by AKMoney1(m): 8:09am On Feb 26, 2015
On behalf of Oluwaseun Osewa, thank you all. For those exchanging blows and bites I have sent your name to Oga at the top. You all will be deported to Somalia, maybe then you will appreciate being a Nigerian.

Let me laff small grin grin
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Mekyno(m): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2015
sauceny:

People of Calabar/Akwa Ibom are the last people that would steal from you,tho not all,but majority of em people are good...

If it were my igbo brothers,the money would have been gone & still would call you to come pay for those documents you have in it grin
U are nt igbo man. So dnt yab dem indirectly. I know many igbo ppl dat can do dat, am nt an exception, ok. Its nt a tribe thing, its all abt d person.
Bt i must say, many akwa-ibomite are sincere
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2015
Broz,3 ATMs and #10,000 naira is not that tempting.Try loosing a million or more then you'll know if you'll get it back.
Whichever way sha Nice try to the guy.My Thumbs Up to the guy that found it.
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Decryptor(m): 9:35am On Feb 26, 2015
Shaakasi:

grammar sir not grammer
angry angry angry undecided

Typo
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by donigspain(m): 9:58am On Feb 26, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Once again, if I had tried parking my car like that in Aba,admist my igbo brothers - they would have attempted breaking into that car.

Igbos are always quick to scream tribalism.
Who even told you guys people are out there to castigate y'all? ?

That's all undecided
Hey you girl,
I was born and bred in Aba. I lived my first 21 years in Enyimba City and I can as well tell you how familiar I am with its nooks and crannies. My dad and mum used to park their cars in the streets for more than 16 years before they relocated to their buildings with garages. I can't remember any day their cars were tampered with aside the normal play children scratches.

Can you point out which location in Aba where you may be inferring to for this crime and I will tell you verifiable people I know of living there who have been parking their cars in open streets? I can as well get you story links of such crimes in other climes. undecided

That you can string sentences should not deceive you into thinking you make reasonable comments.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Kedam(m): 10:13am On Feb 26, 2015
That's rare. If ninety percent of Nigerians are like him, we will be globally respected and celebrated.
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Rotime1(m): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2015
welldone mr. elisha. i pray that your good acts will raise you the pinacle of glory in jesus name. amen
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by ipswitch: 10:32am On Feb 26, 2015
Yap! Mr. Elisha Ukpong, take your twenty gbosas for this wonderful deed, you stole my heart,
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by jayne8585yahoo(f): 11:10am On Feb 26, 2015
sauceny:

The cleaner from Lagos airport Josephine Agwu that returned 5 million naira to the airport management is igbo from Enugu
btw why are my even explaining to a bigot like you.
your hatred for the igbo will take you to 6 feet below the earth.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 26, 2015
jayne8585yahoo:

The cleaner from Lagos airport Josephine Agwu that returned 5 million naira to the management is igbo from Enugu
btw why are my even explaining to a bigot like you.
your hatred for the igbo will take you to 6 feet below the earth.

Itz too early to start insulting you,but i wish you all you've said.

Am also from anambra state so you know & i love my people to the core...But the truth has been painful since the days of adam & eve

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 26, 2015
Eya. God bless him
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 26, 2015
Mekyno:
U are nt igbo man. So dnt yab dem indirectly. I know many igbo ppl dat can do dat, am nt an exception, ok. Its nt a tribe thing, its all abt d person.
Bt i must say, many akwa-ibomite are sincere

Am from anambra state,in idemili north local govt

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by SirJonse(m): 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
God bless the old man.
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Na only you waka come this thread??

The truth is so bitter...

hahaha
My guy, I just dey laugh here.
They go soon get high-bp

softysparky:

Hahahahahahaha You should have known that your brothers are too petty and emotional, the same people that called you a tribal bigot simply because you mentioned Aba would have hailed and like your post had you mentioned Ibadan or Ekiti.

Nne leave those unverified e-entities. I only indulged them because yesterday was a "good day". Very petty and emotional. Inferiority complex at its peak. I don't know if they ain't tired of the hackneyed assertion that people are against them.

If only they had taken out their time to check the meaning of a tribal bigot.
One who is strongly partial to one's own race or group and is intolerant of those who differ.

^^^^How exactly can I be a tribal bigot when i'm igbo, based on the above definition?

When it's a meaningful discourse, they won't quote someone. They be dropping dumb comments ("tribal bigot" ) with their obfuscative idiolect. I didn't even understand some of them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by enigmatique(m): 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
God bless you sir! Bless you, bless your wife, bless your kids, bless your grand kids, great grand kids, your family, your wife's family, your friends- everyone connected to you in one way or the other, both now and forever more, AMEN!
#GreatMenStillExist
#ThereIsHopeForNigeria

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hahaha
My guy, I just dey laugh here.
They go soon get high-bp

Nne leave those unverified e-entities. I only indulged them because yesterday was a "good day". Very petty and emotional. Inferiority complex at its peak. I don't know if they ain't tired of the hackneyed assertion that people are against them.

If only they had taken out their time to check the meaning of a tribal bigot.

^^^^How exactly can I be a tribal bigot when i'm igbo, based on the above definition?

When it's a meaningful discourse, they won't quote someone. They be dropping dumb comments ("tribal bigot" ) with their obfuscative idiolect. I didn't even understand some of them.

Babe I troway cap for you oo shocked cheesy
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Emaprince: 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
donigspain:
Hey you girl,
I was born and bred in Aba. I lived my first 21 years in Enyimba City and I can as well tell you how familiar I am with its nooks and crannies. My dad and mum used to park their cars in the streets for more than 16 years before they relocated to their buildings with garages. I can't remember any day their cars were tampered with aside the normal play children scratches.

Can you point out which location in Aba where you may be inferring to for this crime and I will tell you verifiable people I know of living there who have been parking their cars in open streets? I can as well get you story links of such crimes in other climes. undecided

That you can string sentences should not deceive you into thinking you make reasonable comments.
I really don't see any good reason why this should go any further.

I was in Aba for good 19yrs too.and I can't remember anybody's car getting moved.but then,I noticed she's been in the city for just a few years and you know,its a very rough city with stubborn people everywhere..maybe that's why she thought so.but then again,igbos who were born and bred here in west,most times has a negative perception of their own people.so,I'm not too surprised with the generalization.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Python Found In My Compound Last Night At 2am / Woman Spotted Backing Chicken Instead Of Baby In Public (photo) / Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.