Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man (37039 Views)

Taxi Man Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works In A Chinese Company (Pic) / My Encounter With An Edo Witch / See How A Taxi Man Is Been Beaten Up By Police Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Okwori12(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hmmm
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by somegirl1: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
sauceny:

People of Calabar/Akwa Ibom are the last people that would steal from you,tho not all,but majority of em people are good...

If it were my igbo brothers,the money would have been gone & still would call you to come pay for those documents you have in it grin
An Igbo woman returned N12 million.

Meditate on this.

https://www.nairaland.com/2152158/woman-returns-n12-million-naira
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by scholarosisi(f): 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
U are blessed sir
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by ixora3(f): 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
Good taxi man like my dad.proud of u
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by rhames(m): 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
sleektalker:
Two days ago, in Port Harcourt, I took a taxi from Garrison to Abuloma, On getting to my destination at Okilo Road, I was theblast person to come down from the vehicle of 5passengers. Unknown to me, my wallet was Misplaced.

For emphasis, the content of the wallet are as follows:
New Drivers Liescence
3bank ATM cards
N10,000
My PVC
And copies of my passport.

I was saying to myself after it was discovered missing, that "this is Nigeria I can never find it. I even tried going to the park at which I boarded. But no success was recodered. I regret not deriving that day.

This evening, I got a call from the bank, that a lady brought my atm to the bank, and requested the bank (fidelity) should contact me, for misplaced items. I was marveled.
And so the bank gave me the numbers of the driver and his lovely wife.
Joy entered my spirit.

Note: this man and his wife live in a Bacha. I took a pic of this man to make u Nairalanders bless his generation. His name is Elisha Ukpong.
He was even so delighted I split the money in 2.
MODS I beg you front page so anigerians van learn to be good.

God Bless you brother. Not everyone in this country is that kind hearted.
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by Rhea(f): 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
[size=28pt]That's a good man[/size]
Re: My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man by IyamuBenedict(m): 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
God bless you and your family... Happy new Year in Joy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Alligator I Killed Today / Douzy - The Individual / My Experience With A Native Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.