Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. (1986 Views)

Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. by abdulkayus(m): 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
Humphrey Khoza, 25, used his laptop to
film himself having sex with his 17-year-
old girlfriend without her knowledge, with
the video later finding its way onto social
media.
But after the video went viral, the furious
teenager confronted Khoza in a pub,
calling him a ‘dog’ before throwing battery
acid over his lap.
Everything happened in a blink of an eye
because I saw her when she was coming with
a bottle but I didn’t realise that she was
carrying acid,’ Khoza, from Mpumalanga,
South Africa, told Citi FM Online.
‘She just angrily called me a dog. She
asked how in the world I could have done
such an evil thing to her. It was only then
that I realised that she was talking about
the video that I took while we were having
sex.’
Khoza, who said he doesn’t know how the
video ended up on social media, has been
told his penis will never work again and he
has to urinate through a tube.
‘Even if I press charges it is useless because
it won’t bring back my manhood. Her being
in jail will just ruin her future because she
is still young and I do not have the energy
to attend courts,’ he said.culled

source: http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/02/girl-pours-acid-on-boos-pens-after.html?m=1
Re: Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
Girlpower! grin
I swear I would do the same in the same position
Re: Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. by Kennywills7(m): 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
End times
Re: Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
Fvcking Nigga.u deserve it!
Re: Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. by ArchEnemy(m): 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
Opari!
Ogbeni, see what immorality has earned you.
Refrain from evil peeps, it has consequences.

1 Like

Re: Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hell hath no fury dan a woman scorned
Re: Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. by ejikeme(m): 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
ok...
Re: Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. by Enegod(m): 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
angry angry
Re: Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
wey d video?
or atleast a pic of the battered joystick
Re: Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. by falconey(m): 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
The end is near.......when pen*s begin catch fire
Re: Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. by ArchEnemy(m): 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
krall:
wey d video?
or atleast a pic of the battered joystick
lol
Na that one concern you for all the matter wey we dey talk
Re: Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
Dimples192:
Girlpower! grin
I swear I would do the same in the same position
Psycho alert!
Re: Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
Yep for reals! Violate me and the psycho comes out!

RicKyRichards:

Psycho alert!
Re: Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
He said he had no idea how it got online. Why d fvck did he video their sex in d first place? 2 blackmail her or ruin her? Some guy are so wicked and useless. Good 4 him. D gal even pitied d dog, if na me, if d id iot no die thr, make him thank God. angry
Re: Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. by smsshola(m): 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
Why on earth dd u record d scene wtout her knowledge.. u deserve ds cos u av also embarrass d lady.
Re: Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. by delishpot: 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
see what his stupidity caused him? And her too?
Re: Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
He said he had no idea how it got online. Why d fvck did he video their sex in d first place? 2 blackmail her or ruin her? Some guy are so wicked and useless. Good 4 him. D gal even pitied d dog, if na me, if d id iot no die thr, make him thank God. angry
I neva knew u wr dis deadly
Re: Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. by cirmuell(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
grin Roasted eggplant. He got served.
Re: Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. by mytime24(f): 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sorri loverboy, no mre puc kiN 4u agaiN
Re: Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. by dominique(f): 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
Yep! he got exactly what he deserved. The fact that he does not charges to be pressed shows he's guilty. If this can happen to a few more perverted men, the rest will think twice before exposing compromising pictures or videos of their women.
Re: Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
dominique:
Yep! he got exactly what he deserved. The fact that he does not charges to be pressed shows he's guilty. If this can happen to a few more perverted men, the rest will think twice before exposing compromising pictures or videos of their women.
with all this female violence, one has to consider joystick insurance. After all the guy was exposed in the vid too.
Re: Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. by dominique(f): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
krall:
with all this female violence, one has to consider joystick insurance. After all the guy was exposed in the vid too.

How fo you know if he blurred his face or not? The rate at which guys release pictures and videos of ladies without their consent is getting annoyingly high. Someone needs to be taught a lesson.
Re: Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
dominique:

How fo you know if he blurred his face or not? The rate at which guys release pictures and videos of ladies without their consent is getting annoyingly high. Someone needs to be taught a lesson.
Not in support of the man But why is a 17 year old minor girl having sex . And also at that young age have the guts/mind/lack of conscience to attempt murder/ destroy a joystick.
This world is full of "innocent" dangerous people.
Re: Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. by mzkuin: 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
at 17....dis gal get mind ooo....she staff....even get mind render d guy generationless
Re: Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. by LLVelly: 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
Make the guy go do plastic surgery
Re: Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. by mirexxx(f): 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
alryt smiley
Re: Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. by Humblebloke(m): 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
I got one question...

Y do pple record their sexual escapades
Re: Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. by Ezenwa11(m): 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
Pictures or...... 👎
Re: Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. by Chidonc(m): 12:09am On Feb 05, 2015
Why are some of d guys here blamin d poor girl, why shld he record her sextape witout her consent, d guy was just 2 wicked,if it was my sister I would also have advised her 2 do dsame. Guys beware, under no condition should u record a sextape, b4 u realise, it may have gotten 2 d wrong hands
Re: Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. by naijaboiy: 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
Mehn something must be wrong with that guy undecided
Re: Girl Pours Acid On Boo's Pen*s After Their Sex Tape Hit The Internet. by Princezoi(m): 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
And must it be his manhood? #Opari

(1) (Reply)

My Boo Want Me To Meet His Mum / Is Using Your Boy/girl Friend Picture As A Diplay/profile Picture A Sign Of Love / To Be Honest. ..i'll Give 50k To Miss Nairaland 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.