Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Love Doctors - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Doctors (776 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Police Officers & Medical Doctors In Love / Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? / Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Doctors by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
Does he loves me when he hath not said it ?but always there when am in need.
Re: Love Doctors by LLVelly: 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
Yes,maybe he is nervous just be GOOD to him az long as he treats you right plus never double-date bcoz it will hurt his pride.

1 Like

Re: Love Doctors by LLVelly: 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
Check out my last thread on dating,might be helpful
Re: Love Doctors by Enegod(m): 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
dayflower:
Does he loves me when he hath not said it ?but always there when am in need.
what kind of need..sexual need, finacial need?
Re: Love Doctors by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
I love this guy so much,his parents loves me too,but he's never told me he loves me,though he knows that I love him,he's always there for me when I'm sick,heart broken willing to help me financially,he's always busy with work,does he love me?
Re: Love Doctors by koozy(m): 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
If he has never had a boner when y'all are alone, you're in the friend zone ma.

You're welcome cool
Re: Love Doctors by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
dayflower:
I love this guy so much,his parents loves me too,but he's never told me he loves me,though he knows that I love him,he's always there for me when I'm sick,heart broken willing to help me financially,he's always busy with work,does he love me?
I say "Love is not said but lived" its hightime u knew that.
Re: Love Doctors by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
You are right.I wish to look before I leap
Re: Love Doctors by koozy(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
The moment you notice dude wants to get in you pants, he's the one! He loves you. As in real love and also wants to phuck you? Then that's the man you should be with. If he doesn't want you sexually, keep the friend zone tidy.

You're welcome cool
Re: Love Doctors by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
What should I do?
Re: Love Doctors by koozy(m): 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
dayflower:
What should I do?
Look out for the signs. If after a while you don't get any signals, if you want him like that you would make it known to him and face the music then.

You're welcome cool
Re: Love Doctors by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hmmmm,dudes of these days,what if after fvcking. You,and shift nko?
Re: Love Doctors by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
This guy is not after my pant,I pray he becomes mine.
Re: Love Doctors by koozy(m): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
I didn't say you should shag him. Don't be quick to conclude, the realness is in the detail ma. Look beyond the potty-mouthedness wink

Ok look at it like this:

are you attracted to him sexually? -- Not necessarily love
do you enjoy his company? -- Love
would you do anything to make him happy? -- Love

You're a saying he's always there for you and is great with you family. A lot of us in naija esp tend to ignore the sexual part (IT IS MAJOR). If there is sexual chemistry between you two, then the cypher is complete. Make your relationship official and stop kidding around. Life is short!

You're welcome cool
Re: Love Doctors by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
Thank you so much dearie
Re: Love Doctors by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Honestly,I have strong feelings for him
Re: Love Doctors by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
I tells him that I love him but I have not told him that I hv strong feelings for him,cos I don't know if he feels the same with me

(1) (Reply)

Man Kidnaps Girlfriend For Breaking Up With Him / Condom Use An Essential Part Of Modern Dating / Why Will She Disagree But Show Me Her Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.