Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others (16045 Views)

Yahya Jammeh Asks Buhari, Others To Postpone Gambia Trip / Abba Kyari, Aisha Buhari, Others Bleed Nigeria High Commission In London - SR / CSOs, NGOs And Media Visit EFCC’s Detention Facilities (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by upcrown2512(m): 8:09am On Feb 05, 2015
THOSE WHO MATTER DOES NOT MIND; AND THOSE WHO MIND DOES NOT MATTER.

Some people are soo bitter because of this GMB
Even if Cambridge issue another result. I believe they'll still be sad alongside with their devil advocates in ethnocentric and their religion bigotry.

Because you've failed in all this; you have failed in all ramifications.

He'll Islamize Nigeria
Is too old
He doesn't know his Gsm no
He'll make country ungovernable
He has Cancer
He dn't know his vice name
He will throw pple to jail
General without certificate
He didn't buy weapons.

We are still counting.
? ? ? ?

In all this : GMB continue to get stronger and more stronger.

Google it and see what it take to be a General.

PDP and those who want a statue quo of monumental embezzlement, Zero on Security,
And all the promise and failed of GEJ.
Will likewise experience in their life the way GEJ is ruling this country. Say AMEN.

NIGERIANS ! FEBUARI ! ! !

1 Like

Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by YUSUPH1986(m): 8:09am On Feb 05, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Let's see if our semi-illiterate general without a certificate will participate in this debate. I pray he chickens out in this one too. I'm sure Barcanista will hope otherwise grin.

Nigerians deserve better. Buhari is not fit to be our president. If not for bullet, Buhari would never have been the president of this great country. We're no longer in the era of bullets. We're in the era of brains.

We need positive change not a retrogressive change.

Meanwhile, I'm hereby calling on Buhari to get his certificate ready as it will be requested for by the Courts. He should also get ready to be convicted for Perjury.

[size=25pt]#BuhariShowYourCertificate[/size]
Why Ar U People Like Dis. Pls Tell Me What Has Becloud Ur Sense Of Reasoning? Religion? Ethnic? Let Objectivity Be Our Watch Word, Buhari Is Caling!!! Nigerians Vote 4 Me 2 Help Restore Ur Ailing Economy,security,education,health And D Likes Wil U Keep Quiet? Chai There Is God O!.

1 Like

Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by mustymatic(m): 8:10am On Feb 05, 2015
If you like, tell me that Buhari went only to almajiri
school,
I will still vote for Buhari.
Tell me that Buhari never attended any school before
Tell me Buhari was actually raised in the Bush by wild
animals only
Tell me Buhari is actually an Alien from mars
I will vote for Buhari.
Tell me that Buhari is actually 100 years old
Tell me that Buhari has a AIDS, EBOLA, MARBUG,
HEPATISTIS,
CANCER OF ALL HIS ORGANS, KURU, AND MAD COW
DISEASE
I Will still vote for Buhari.
Tell me Buhari jailed every single Nigerian that was alive
during his tenure,
Tell me that during Buhari's tenure people had to apply to
government and get approval before they urinate,
defecate, eat or drink,
Tell me that Nigeria would be better than paradise in
4years if i vote Goodluck,
Last one?
If you like kill or kidnap Buhari
I will still Vote for his Picture...
Save your words, save your energy, save your keyboards,
save your time, and leave me alone,

3 Likes

Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by Shoutozone: 8:11am On Feb 05, 2015
I'm sure Buhari had not been avoiding debates because he is afraid of Jonathan or scared that he might mess up things. He only wanted the organisers of the debate to be a plain field, not a home or away field. he didn't want foul play.
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by Mayany(m): 8:11am On Feb 05, 2015
IF I HEAR SAY BUHARI DEBATE...D GUY JUST DEY SAY CHANGE!!! YET HE CAN'T FACE NIGERIANS TO TELL US HOW HE INTEND TO CHANGE NIGERIA #SMH#

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by solarview(m): 8:12am On Feb 05, 2015
@

3 Likes

Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by Descartes: 8:13am On Feb 05, 2015
hmmm...The fact remains that the "semi-illiterate" General has been ambushed all over media houses and any attempt or attempted attempt to go ön with this debate will get him disgraced.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by DjHypno(m): 8:14am On Feb 05, 2015
Oya go make us proud my incoming president! #SAIBuhari #SaiBaba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by NwaTeacher1: 8:14am On Feb 05, 2015
Chai! So you people want to indulge a certificateless semi illiterate near to grave old man in a debate on public administration with a PhD holder? It will not work for any man or woman planning this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by halimat38(f): 8:15am On Feb 05, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Let's see if our semi-illiterate general without a certificate will participate in this debate. I pray he chickens out in this one too. I'm sure Barcanista will hope otherwise grin.

Nigerians deserve better. Buhari is not fit to be our president. If not for bullet, Buhari would never have been the president of this great country. We're no longer in the era of bullets. We're in the era of brains.

you think you have arrived,you that was given one bag of rice to talk nonsense "Obama "didn't give us rice here

Meanwhile, I'm hereby calling on Buhari to get his certificate ready as it will be requested for by the Courts. He should also get ready to be convicted for Perjury.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by bigmo1(m): 8:17am On Feb 05, 2015
Debate or no debate, #ihavedecided the fisherman president must return to the creeks of otouke.
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by jom28gy(m): 8:19am On Feb 05, 2015
Is good if it will actually hold, Nigerians should know what their leaders is up to the devices by which they will achieved their sets goals.Nigerians deserved to know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by ilovecritics(m): 8:19am On Feb 05, 2015
He featured in the previous debates, we know this.. Then why is he finding it difficult to debate this time?

It's a new era! New generation! We need him to debate!

Period*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by akanbiaa(m): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2015

Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by Arysexy(m): 8:29am On Feb 05, 2015
I can bet d certificateless one will elope again.

#Buhari must debate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by vicogu76(m): 8:29am On Feb 05, 2015
igbsam:
What is it with all this debates here and there.

All the debates you guys have been organising over the years, what good has it done for the masses. Is Nigeria now a Primary/Secondary school now ?

We don't need all this useless debates, we want action. We need a leader, someone who would speak less and do more. There's a saying that, if you talk too much, you won't know when you'll start telling lies.
shoutup you talk out of sentiment tomorrow comes you must be the first to complain see this man has nothing up to offer any niaja ppl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by Immarshall: 8:32am On Feb 05, 2015
Oildichotomy:
He will still run from it, what is the point?

GEJ till Buhari debate and tell us what he intend doing differently about kwofution
Intends*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 05, 2015
Jonathan will not come.
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by igbsam(m): 8:33am On Feb 05, 2015
vicogu76:
shoutup you talk out of sentiment tomorrow comes you must be the first to complain see this man has nothing up to offer any niaja ppl.

May your conscience choke u dead....Anoufia, did u see me mention any name there ? Your sins shall find you all soon and give you the deserve punishment. Goat!
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 05, 2015
You mean Goodluck?

vicogu76:
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by nortcentrallord(m): 8:37am On Feb 05, 2015
igbsam:

All the debates you guys have been organising over the years, what good has it done for the masses. Is Nigeria now a Primary/Secondary school now ?

We don't need all this useless debates, we want action. We need a leader, someone who would speak less and do more. There's a saying that, if you talk too much, you won't know when you'll start telling lies.
It beats my imagination how some people will refer to a solid foundation as useless. Have we no conscience any more? If you are bidding for a contract, don't you submit your quotation to convince your employer so he will know you have an idea of what you will do when given the contract? This is the same back door syndrome we are talking about. This is the same reason why he doesn't have a certificate. Which developed nation in the world go into presidential election without a debate? Some Nigerians reason below an average human being. So is USA a primary school? Don't they debate? If yhis is the kind of change you guys are yearning for then it's obvious it's a backward change. What a shame! Someone wants to rule a country and he can't even engage his opponents in a simple debate. So when he becomes the president, how will he engage the several checks and balance and critics of his "gowment"?

1 Like

Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2015
Obasanjo never attend one....

Yardua never did

GEJ never did....

But GEJ is now desperate for a debate .....something is amiss.

2 Likes

Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by Oildichotomy(m): 8:38am On Feb 05, 2015
Immarshall:

Intends*
Intends.. grin

Your grey matter is still well oiled
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by ransomed: 8:39am On Feb 05, 2015
GMB should not attend the debate base on security reason. According to Obasanjo's open letter to GEJ(BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE). They have trained snippers to eliminate any strong political opponent. If they cannot adopt tele-conference technology, he should please, never enter their traps. What of if they kill him and claim it is Boko haram attack? Do not attend sir.
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 05, 2015
nortcentrallord:

It beats my imagination how some people will refer to a solid foundation as in consequential. Have we no conscience any more? If you are bidding for a contract, don't you submit your quotation to convince your employer so he will know you have an idea of what you will do when given the contract? This is the. same back door syndrome we are talking about. This is the same reason why he doesn't have a certificate. Which developed nation in the world go into presidential election without a debate? Some Nigerians reason below an average human being. So is USA a primary school? Don't they debate? If yhis is the kind of shame you guyz are yearning for then it's obvious it's a backward change. What a shame.

Show me any PDP Presidential candidate that ever attend any of these organised debates.

This same GEJ ran away from NN24 debate in 2011.....
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by fasbat(m): 8:41am On Feb 05, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

I pity una, General in Nig Army referred to as semi-illiterate Where did u school self Mtchew

1 Like

Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by OLUJAY4REAL: 8:44am On Feb 05, 2015
Mostwanted7:
Let there be a change!!!.....what has the incumbent President done to warrant a stay.... vote irrespective of your religion... tribe.... if Jona education is what you want to vote for then YOU ARE A FOOL!!!

If a semi-illiterate grandpa is the change you desire to head about 170 million people, then you are.....?
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 05, 2015
Buhari should kindly accept this.

BUY UR MTN AFFORDABLE DATA.
(Don't allow ur smartphone to be smarter than you)

Am an sme data share merchant. Am a risk
taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired
data while u send me a 1200 airtime on
confirmation.
D glaring truth is this, non of the data sellers u see
advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D
story u get is d promo has just ended nd even
if u get it, it comes with less than 28days
validity after hours of wait.
Everyday I resolve issues nd respond to queries involving some sme
data sellers nd their customers due to the nature of my job as I educate them accordingly.
I operate just like mtn extra time service were customer's borrow nd payback.
Put me to any test even if u eventually dont
av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.
Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

For enquiries,purchase nd issues evolving around Mtn data pls contact me via sms/whatsapp- 07062027524.
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by LEXYLOV: 8:48am On Feb 05, 2015
fkaz:
Buhari disappointing PDP, let D'banj host goodluck on the debate, because Buhari has move ahead with town hall meeting already

- 1993 MKO Abiola(SDP) vs Tofa(NRC) both of them showed-up for debate, Abiola win the election but IBB annulled the election.

- 1999 Obasanjo(PDP) VS Olu falaye(AD) Olufalaye showed-up for debate but Obasanjo was missing, Obasanjo win the election @ the end.

-2003 Obasanjo(PDP) vs Buhari(APP) Buhari showed-up for debate but Obasanjo was missing, Obasanjo win the election @ the end.

-2007 Urmar yaradua(PDP) vs Buhari(ANPP) Buhari showed-up for debate but yaradua was missing, yaradua win the election @ the end.

-2011 Goodluck(PDP) vs Ribadu(CAN) Shekarau(ANPP) Buhari(CPC). Buhari, Ribadu and shekarau showed-up but Good luck ebele jonathan was missing goodluck jonathan win the election @ the end.
-2015 let history repeat it self Buhari will not attend any debate with jonathan.

Good work Dear brother. Tell them and let them again and again. All the money they have collected from pdp to invade Nairaland and ranting support for the clueless will soon be over.

GMB-2019

4 Likes

Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by nortcentrallord(m): 8:48am On Feb 05, 2015
fasbat:
I pity una, General in Nig Army referred to as semi-illiterate Where did u school self Mtchew
A general of the Nigerian army without a simple constitutional requirement.
A general of the Nigerian army that can't engage with others in a single debate.
A General of the Nigerian army that commits perjury.
A general in the Nigerian army that is above Nigerians and can never apologise for a wrong done to others. (this general must be a demi god)
Now I can see where the decay in the Nigerian army started from. General indeed.
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 05, 2015
igbsam:

The United States that are better than NIGERIA in ALL ramifications conduct debates! So if being a 'secondary school country' is all it takes to assess our candidates, we'll gladly go back to nursery school sef.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post / Blueprint Apologises To Osinbajo Over False Publication / Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.