Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others (16046 Views)

Yahya Jammeh Asks Buhari, Others To Postpone Gambia Trip / Abba Kyari, Aisha Buhari, Others Bleed Nigeria High Commission In London - SR / CSOs, NGOs And Media Visit EFCC’s Detention Facilities (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

And you talk like a love peddler... slut.
Dickless bastard. Bring it on.
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by SeverusSnape(m): 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
julie8:
You want to shag my dog, right??
I know that's what you want.
I know a slutty bit.ch when I see one.
Anyway, you still remain a slut. cheesy
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by SeverusSnape(m): 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
julie8:
Nairaland newbie wanna feel funky, hehehehehehe
I'll take your sorry smelly ass to the cleaners. grin
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Nairaland newbie wanna feel funky, hehehehehehe
I'll take your sorry smelly ass to the cleaners. grin
Cretinous fool. Bastard son of a thousand fathers. Bring it on boy.
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You want to shag my dog, right??
I know that's what you want.
I know a slutty bit.ch when I see one.
Anyway, you still remain a slut. cheesy
Ewu fulani

1 Like

Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by SeverusSnape(m): 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
julie8:
Cretinous fool. Bastard son of a thousand fathers. Bring it on boy.
Heheheheheheheehe...you really sound pained. grin
I touched a nerve, my dog is still waiting for you, You're the right bit.ch for him. tongue
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by SeverusSnape(m): 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
julie8:
Ewu fulani
Eiyaa... cheesy
It's Buhari that is fulani goat, when sluts like you lose ideas, they start insulting with their tribe, just like the prostitutes on the street.
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by sweetbaby22(f): 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Eiyaa... cheesy
It's Buhari that is fulani goat, when sluts like you lose ideas, they start insulting with their tribe, just like the prostitutes on the street.

COME ON YOU.... RESPECT A LADY. AS A MATURED GUY YOU SHOULD KNOW WHERE TO STOP. BOTH OF YOU ARE BEING CHILDISH COME OFF IT....... sad
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by SeverusSnape(m): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
sweetbaby22:

COME ON YOU.... RESPECT A LADY. AS A MATURED GUY YOU SHOULD KNOW WHERE TO STOP. BOTH OF YOU ARE BEING CHILDISH COME OFF IT....... sad
Okay....she started it. But because You've made this appeal, I'll stop. She's a newbie and she wants to be popular. Thanks a million. I'm really sorry
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by bendike: 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
mustymatic:
If you like, tell me that Buhari went only to almajiri
school,
I will still vote for Buhari.
Tell me that Buhari never attended any school before
Tell me Buhari was actually raised in the Bush by wild
animals only
Tell me Buhari is actually an Alien from mars
I will vote for Buhari.
Tell me that Buhari is actually 100 years old
Tell me that Buhari has a AIDS, EBOLA, MARBUG,
HEPATISTIS,
CANCER OF ALL HIS ORGANS, KURU, AND MAD COW
DISEASE
I Will still vote for Buhari.
Tell me Buhari jailed every single Nigerian that was alive
during his tenure,
Tell me that during Buhari's tenure people had to apply to
government and get approval before they urinate,
defecate, eat or drink,
Tell me that Nigeria would be better than paradise in
4years if i vote Goodluck,
Last one?
If you like kill or kidnap Buhari
I will still Vote for his Picture...
Save your words, save your energy, save your keyboards,
save your time, and leave me alone,
In that case, what are you? (Answer ur self!)
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by bendike: 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
ransomed:
GMB should not attend the debate base on security reason. According to Obasanjo's open letter to GEJ(BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE). They have trained snippers to eliminate any strong political opponent. If they cannot adopt tele-conference technology, he should please, never enter their traps. What of if they kill him and claim it is Boko haram attack? Do not attend sir.
weh ur sense?
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Heheheheheheheehe...you really sound pained. grin
I touched a nerve, my dog is still waiting for you, You're the right bit.ch for him. tongue
The same dog you've been sharking right? Dirty scallywag. Slowpoke. I'll finish you today. Pig.
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Eiyaa... cheesy
Dic.khead.
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Eiyaa... cheesy
Lol. Brainless gay on nairaland.
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by SeverusSnape(m): 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
julie8:
Lol. Brainless gay on nairaland.
Hey look here sweetbaby22 appealed to me to stop trading words with you, So I'll respect her and stop this for her sake.
BtW, you don't know how to beef... you can't just drop a comment and go only to come back some hours later. It makes the beefing boring undecided

So miss/Mrs Juliet Goodnight smiley
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by ransomed: 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
bendike:

weh ur sense?
:-- My sense is intact and working perfectly. Ask your paymaster the same question you asked me. Thanks.
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by sweetbaby22(f): 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hey look here sweetbaby22 appealed to me to stop trading words with you, So I'll respect her and stop this for her sake.
BtW, you don't know how to beef... you can't just drop a comment and go only to come back some hours later. It makes the beefing boring undecided

So miss/Mrs Juliet Goodnight smiley

Very impressive wink evidence that you where brought up by a queen kiss
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by SeverusSnape(m): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
sweetbaby22:

Very impressive wink evidence that you where brought up by a queen kiss
Thanks Amigo...I really appreciate. smiley
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by nortcentrallord(m): 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
ilugunboy:

Would debating stop corruption?

I will prefer candidates going out there on one on one and giving out time-lines...thresholds and watermarks of what they intend to deliver to those electorates.

I will never accept that debate is the only means to sell yourself to voters......please I'm tired of people quoting me and saying the same thing.

Don't bother to quote me to tell me why debate is important....you will me a wall
Am sorry, I still have to quote you Bc this is nairaland and I beleive it is permitted as long as I don't use derogatory or insulting words. How many electorates will he engage before the final day of vote casting? If every candidate goes on to organize a town hall meeting in the 36 states of this nation, how many weeks will it take. A debate where all the candidates of all the political parties come together and are asked the same question has become so difficult for APC. It is just the civilized way of doing things. Soon some one will tell Nigerians that a statement of result is better than the Original certificate. I guess that is the "change"
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by nortcentrallord(m): 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
kalohkaloh:
NLC organizing a debate?! Wonders shall never end! NLC that is alleged to have connived with a developer to scam unsuspecting Nigerians struggling to buy houses! The matter is yet to be resolved. NLC suffers credibility crisis which questions its morality to conduct a debate! These Nigerians will never cease to amuse the international community!
Very true. You are correct. And Mr Intergrity of APC is yet to write the intended letter to cambridge for his supposed result to be released to the full glare of Nigerians as supposed by the constitution. Or has he done that yet? Every institution in Nigeria is corrupt except those funded by APC. Hehehehehe, wetn person no go hear abt this Nigeria. Huh!
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by nortcentrallord(m): 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
fasbat:
are u sure u know d meaning of perjury? And indeed u believed dt d man has no certificate? What a pity!
Please educate me on the word perjury. I Advice you consult your dictionary, it will help enlighten you on that word... There are legal and civilized way of doing things. In this situation, he is to write a simple letter to cambridge and his result will be released. He has retinue of secretaries under him now, what will it take them to do it while he will just sign it. Simple. This is a simple constitutional requirement. Have you ever thought about why it is called O' level? That is how important it is but because it is coming from Buhari, we must not talk about it. Most times I am just ashamed to admit am from Nigeria. We are plunging deed into retrogression day by day. If simple anomalies can not be straightened, I wonder what will ever be done right.
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by fasbat(m): 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Please educate me on the word perjury. I Advice you consult your dictionary, it will help enlighten you on that word... There are legal and civilized way of doing things. In this situation, he is to write a simple letter to cambridge and his result will be released. He has retinue of secretaries under him now, what will it take them to do it while he will just sign it. Simple. This is a simple constitutional requirement. Have you ever thought about why it is called O' level? That is how important it is but because it is coming from Buhari, we must not talk about it. Most times I am just ashamed to admit am from Nigeria. We are plunging deed into retrogression day by day. If simple anomalies can not be straightened, I wonder what will ever be done right.
glad dt u are not like 'them!' , try read d constitution urself, 'educate up to school certificate level' or its equivalents and its equivalents were spelt out infact 'to have worked for 10 years for govt in any capacity' qualifies as "equivalent" to school certificate!!! Or to read ,write and communicate in English but to d acceptance of INEC!!! Pls, d drafters of d constitution know why they put d provisions there, ds page is to learn ,educate and eschew sentiment to all issues...Buhari's situation is settled with INEC, and dts d body guaranteed to either accept whatever he brings or throw it out!!!
Re: NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others by nortcentrallord(m): 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
fasbat:
glad dt u are not like 'them!' , try read d constitution urself, 'educate up to school certificate level' or its equivalents and its equivalents were spelt out infact 'to have worked for 10 years for govt in any capacity' qualifies as "equivalent" to school certificate!!! Or to read ,write and communicate in English but to d acceptance of INEC!!! Pls, d drafters of d constitution know why they put d provisions there, ds page is to learn ,educate and eschew sentiment to all issues...Buhari's situation is settled with INEC, and dts d body guaranteed to either accept whatever he brings or throw it out!!!
But what about the open, logical and beyond every reasonable doubt of applying to cambridge to release his result? Don't you think that will clear all doubts since there is obvious doubt because his dear North must protect him by providing a statement of result for him? If Nigerians are calling for that option to believe is it not worth it because I don't see it as any difficult task. Or would I say in his words that "cambridge is corrupt" too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 / Corruption Allegations: In Case FG Has Forgotten These Cases! By Dirisu Yakubu / Kennedy Ibeh Sponsors Bill To Regulate Cost Of Marriage In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.