Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

I Just Got Married But I Still Have My Eyes On....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Got Married But I Still Have My Eyes On....... (2343 Views)

She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got Married But I Still Have My Eyes On....... by camdi: 9:16am On Feb 05, 2015
Hello My Fellow Kriscamdi blog readers, the story i am about to tell is no joke, it happened to me and its still happening right now. I dont know where to start, but i would rather say: My name is Cindy and i just got married.
You may say whats your business with that but it might be your business if you are dating someone right now, yet to be married.
I got into the University pretty young and i was still naive and as my friends would say, i was still a learner. It was still the fresh start of school and things went on fine. Met a couple of guys back then but there was this guy in my department. He was so calm, intelligent and different(for my eyes sha). I had my eyes on him but I couldnt walk up to him(na to fall ma hands na).
Now it all started during one of our GSS classes and we happened to be paired alongside some other departmental peeps(i felt lucky sha) and i finally got to talk to him personally. We got along so easily like we had known for ages and for a second i felt he also had his eyes on me. We were getting so close that one day he called and said he was comin over to have a meal with me, he came, we ate and got talking. Gisted for so long that we didnt even know when it got too late and dat was when many things started getting into my head. He had his shower and he came out all good and fresh and laid on the floor(forming beta pikin) i called him to the bed, wouldnt be nice for my visitor to sleep on the floor, (my first mistake).
He came up to the bed and made his first bad night impression. I said to myself, guys would always be guys. I got mad at him and pushed him away, practically asked him to leave my house and that was barely 2:30am. He begged and i was so angry that i shut my door behind him not knowing that he had no where else to go so he sat by my door. After some minuites i opened the door, saw him and asked him to come in and told him not to try that again.my 2nd mistake(will explain later) he came in and apologised and i forgave him.he slept and very early in the morning he left koz we had lectures. To cut the long story short, that was how it all started and we started dating, i was a virgin, he was a virgin, we started being together, dated till we left school which was almost six years.(pheeew!!!), my dear lots and lots and lots of things happened within those years(No be small something).
I got so used to him that even when we travel, we could barely stay a week without seeing each other.The love was blazing hot and i believe is still.We shared lots of things in common and even not yet married, we lived our life as thou we where married. Then i felt my life was ok and nothing was ever gona seperate us. Our life was just too perfect together, no one else could just fit in and in my wildest dreams i never thought that the only thing that could seperate us was Marriage.
Here is the big one. Now i am working and so is he, i wanted to settle down he wasnt ready yet. I asked him when he would want to settle down and he looked more like it wasnt close(young guy tho) I know he might still need some more time to stable before settling down, but i am the only daughter.I got lots of pressure from my parents and also from my peer. I felt i was getting to matured to wait any longer and my parents had already started getting worried if i wasnt going to get married.I couldnt leave him but i had to go to a different state, but i told him i was going to see my uncle, i left, changed my sim card, deacatived my social network accounts. Was really difficult for me but i had to. Few montgs after then i met someother guy, was nice though very caring and fun to be with, after a while, he proposed to me and i couldnt just say no because i wanted to just get married at a young age. Now its been just 2yrs into our marriage and whenever we make love, all i see is Camdi(my boyfrnd) whenever we talk i sometimes mistakenly call my husband Camdi, the worst happened when i made Camdi's favourite food for my husband *sincerely i totally forgot* obviously the memories are still there, i dont know if i would call it love, but i know its still there. I Still think about him always.
I dont know if my 2nd mistake was letting him come back into my room then koz i know if i had left him out then he might have just gotten so mad and maybe we wouldnt have been together or is it that i made a 3rd mistake by running from him and leaving him to get married to someone else?
http://www.kriscamdi.com/2015/02/from-kcb-lady-i-just-got-married-but-i.html
Anyways, i know i will have to deal with it all my life now because i cant leave my marriage.
I know my story may have been boring but i wish to just use my experience to help tell my fellow young girls. Marriage is a good thing, getting married can be so so lovely. But before you, have a good reason for that, let it be because you are ready, because you are prepared to, because you love your man enough to spend the rest of your life with him and not because almost all your friends are getting married, not because your dad or mum wants you to and not because you think you are getting too old. I know we girls have our time to shine but please dont let your shine make you blind.
Think, reflect and pray before you get married, i am in this mess right now just because i was so in a hurry, Note: i love my husband but i think i still love my boyfriend more.
This one is long sha oo, but i think it went down well.. and please oo the camdi she is referring to i dont think its mine oo, please just dont get it twisted. Please guys what do you think?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Got Married But I Still Have My Eyes On....... by buygala(m): 9:21am On Feb 05, 2015
SUPERSTORIES EVERYWHERE angry

ANYWAY

We are nothing but pencil in the hands of the Creator.....

LET THE BULLSHIIT CONTINUE. ....

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Married But I Still Have My Eyes On....... by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 05, 2015
Ok, now what do want us to say
Re: I Just Got Married But I Still Have My Eyes On....... by adanduka: 9:42am On Feb 05, 2015
It happens to girls every time and will continue to; because the pressure to marry may be high and someone asks for your hand AND the guy you love isn't ready to settle yet cry

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Married But I Still Have My Eyes On....... by ArchEnemy(m): 9:55am On Feb 05, 2015
What do you want to do with whatever we think?
Case is settled, you are married. Focus on your husband and family.
And I hope this is not some super story as earlier stated.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Married But I Still Have My Eyes On....... by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 05, 2015
abeg focus on ur marriage, make it work snc ur husband is nice.
Re: I Just Got Married But I Still Have My Eyes On....... by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 05, 2015
Wale adenuga production presents

This life.
Re: I Just Got Married But I Still Have My Eyes On....... by falconey(m): 11:40am On Feb 05, 2015
I can't believe this sh*t make me cry
Re: I Just Got Married But I Still Have My Eyes On....... by Kennywills7(m): 11:50am On Feb 05, 2015
Ur mates are getting married does not mean u should rush into marriage too but our gals don't listen
dey are desperate to get married
Re: I Just Got Married But I Still Have My Eyes On....... by Amyeo: 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: I Just Got Married But I Still Have My Eyes On....... by tuoyoojo(m): 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
thats what happens when one gets married to "MARRIAGE" .that is marrying for the sake of it, marrying cus u think u r old,marrying cus ur friends are doing it,marrying toshift your financial burdens on him........that is getting married to marrriage

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Married But I Still Have My Eyes On....... by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
my dear my advise to you is that u should listen to ur heart if u still have feelings for ur ex tell ur hubby because a problem shared is a problem solved in order for u not start regreting in the future but pls if u still love ur ex call him and try to tell him and check what he has to say because u love ur ex well and who knows he might love u also and looking for a way to contact u
Re: I Just Got Married But I Still Have My Eyes On....... by hrykanu231(m): 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
samflexxy:
Wale adenuga production presents

This life.

Is beautiful
Re: I Just Got Married But I Still Have My Eyes On....... by emmyw(m): 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
buygala:
SUPERSTORIES EVERYWHERE angry

ANYWAY

We are nothing but pencil in the hands of the Creator.....

LET THE BULLSHIIT CONTINUE. ....
I like your comment
Re: I Just Got Married But I Still Have My Eyes On....... by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
None of my biZ
Re: I Just Got Married But I Still Have My Eyes On....... by temisukanmi(f): 9:33am On Feb 06, 2015
Vicboi:
my dear my advise to you is that u should listen to ur heart if u still have feelings for ur ex tell ur hubby because a problem shared is a problem solved in order for u not start regreting in the future but pls if u still love ur ex call him and try to tell him and check what he has to say because u love ur ex well and who knows he might love u also and looking for a way to contact u
yea, I kinda agree wil her telling her husband, buh even after dat nofin can be done, shes married.. except she wants to divorce him, which is very bad... she shud jst focus in her marriage now , and forget abt d oda guy...
Re: I Just Got Married But I Still Have My Eyes On....... by temisukanmi(f): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2015
Well, well, both of them are young, I understand d pressure frm her parents, n looking at fins frm d bf angle he isnt ready to settle down, probably in d nxt 3 to 5 yrs (he's also young). I am sure he wants to be financially stable or so bfr settling down.. but dating each oda for d period of 6yrs, dey shud av discused at length abt their future togeda.. except all dey do is love play grin
Re: I Just Got Married But I Still Have My Eyes On....... by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 06, 2015
temisukanmi:
yea, I kinda agree wil her telling her husband, buh even after dat nofin can be done, shes married.. except she wants to divorce him, which is very bad... she shud jst focus in her marriage now , and forget abt d oda guy...

yea ur right but if she still loves her ex deeply fate might bring them together again
Re: I Just Got Married But I Still Have My Eyes On....... by stoneargon(m): 11:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
That is going to be the fate of April 11th guber elections in Abia state, with Alex otti ontop and Dr ikpeazu struggling and finally giving up.

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Get Here? / So Ladies You Only Have 5$ To Build Your Ideal Man (photo) / Never Let Her Go If You Can Say These 11 Things About Her. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.