Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake (1436 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by lordthree(m): 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
So i have noticed people on nairaland are victims to fakes, i have decided to make a list on how to spot a fake on nairaland without investigating.

1. Comments made by guys easily flatter her

A real pretty girl gets compliments almost everyday by now she rolls her eyes when she receives them, they arent easily flattered, but fake female accounts on nairaland are easily flattered they swoon over the cheesiest lines.

2. They are Always Online
any girl with a pretty profile that is always online and found on dating section is possibly fake, a real pretty girl is offline most times because she has a lot going on in real life courtesy her toasts/boyfriends

3. Doesn't chat in a lady like manner
ladies arent always offensive unless if provoked, any ''girl '' that starts the argument or pokes at another nairaland for no reason is definitely a guy pretending to be female

4. She doesn't have Facebook
any pretty girl that tells you she doesn't have Facebook is definitely fake or just doesn't like your ass.. but for the purpose of this list lets go with her being fake

5. If she creates a thread professing her love for a guy

any girl that does this is mainly a guy posing as a female or just a fake account , pretty girls always wait for the guy to act first and the only reason she would create a thread is if she already has an on going relationship with the guy in question

6. She lives around your area but doesn't want to meet

this is a clear tell sign, if you've been talking to a girl but she keeps giving excuses on why she wont go out on a date with you or meet you then my guy she is fake and probably has a peniss

7. she wont skype you
the best way to know if a girl is fake or not is skype, ask her to skype you, if she makes up excuses like no data, my guy squeeze out 1,500 buy her data and let her skype but if she still gives excuses like her camera being bad.. run for your life because she is a ghost.

8. if she wont send a voice recording on whatsapp
if she is keeping malice with the voice recording button on whatsapp then she is fake and her voice is probably deeper than yours

9. if she wont make a sign
for those that cant skype or whatsapp or meet in real life the easiest way to spot a fake is is she refuses to make a sign, that is write something you tell her to write on a piece of paper and snap a picture with her face in it.. then he or she is fake.

some of these also apply to guys
feel free to and yours

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by Gooci(m): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by lordthree(m): 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
space booker
Re: 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by Vyolet(f): 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
grin grin grin
So many fakaz on nairaland,we know them but we pretend not to. wink
Re: 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by falconey(m): 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
Why will I crush on nairaland? Thatz dumb
Re: 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by Gooci(m): 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
at that person 3levles above me, why wuld yu boook space on yur own thread
if this makes FP, make my mouth undecided undecided
Re: 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by lordthree(m): 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
Vyolet:
grin grin grin
So many fakaz on nairaland,we know them but we pretend not to. wink
lwkmd
Re: 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by lordthree(m): 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Gooci:
at this person above me, why wuld yu boook space on yur own thread
if this makes FP, make my mouth undecided undecided
okay this is how some people curse their destiny.. your mouth go just bend for Nothing
Re: 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by taiocol: 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Yea, we know em

Re: 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by koolet: 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
have never seen anyone got its date from nairaland
quite impossible..
Re: 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by Gooci(m): 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
lordthree:

okay this is how some people curse their destiny.. your mouth go just bend for Nothing

wetin de worry ds1, no be joke i de joke ni undecided undecided
Re: 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by mirexxx(f): 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
guy 4get o
they don wise now
Re: 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by lordthree(m): 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
mirexxx:
guy 4get o
they don wise now
wise how? do you mean they make new excuses
Re: 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by lordthree(m): 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
Gooci:

wetin de worry ds1, no be joke i de joke ni undecided undecided
dont joke away your destinygringrin
Re: 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by Gooci(m): 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
lordthree:

dont joke away your destinygringrin

yu keep saying destiny shhe weyrey nie ni undecided
Re: 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by lordthree(m): 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Gooci:

yu keep saying destiny shhe weyrey nie ni undecided
lmao na joke i dey o
Re: 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by Gooci(m): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
lordthree:

lmao na joke i dey o
lol... was jst kiddin tooo grin

see ya on FP soon wink
Re: 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by Kennywills7(m): 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
Some many fake pple in Nigeria

All Pretenders Club
Mind u dis is not d progressive o
Before u come for my neck
Re: 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by Rapmoney(m): 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
Op, call names! I say make u mention namesgrin
Re: 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by Rapmoney(m): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
@mirexxx...new pic. U look natural.
Re: 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by lordthree(m): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
Rapmoney:
Op, call names! I say make u mention namesgrin
gringrin na trouble you dey find
Re: 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by floma07(m): 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
I'm fake.......
Re: 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
grin grin
The boys are wising up
Re: 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by mirexxx(f): 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
Rapmoney:
@mirexxx...new pic. U look natural.
thanks dear smiley

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by mirexxx(f): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
lordthree:

wise how? do you mean they make new excuses
yea kinda smiley
Re: 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by lordthree(m): 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
MzNelly:
grin grin
The boys are wising up
times have changed oh grin
Re: 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by Rapmoney(m): 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
lordthree:

gringrin na trouble you dey find
Ok. But I know say u get some pipo for mind as u dey create this thread wink

2 Likes

Re: 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by Mimienudles(f): 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
no3 is true sha

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
lordthree:
space booker
you have really expose their ass

Fake pipo
Re: 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by lordthree(m): 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
Rapmoney:

Ok. But I know say u get some pipo for mind as u dey create this thread wink
they know themselves

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by Viktoh(m): 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
I shld squeez 1500 gv her abi na him..mah kon run 4 my life...bro u wicked oo
Re: 9 Ways To Tell If Your Crush On Nairaland Is Fake by lordthree(m): 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
Viktoh:
I shld squeez 1500 gv her abi na him..mah kon run 4 my life...bro u wicked oo
gringrin if she skypes you then youll reap the rewards na

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can One Host A Visiting Girlfriend (during Exam Period) / Need Help,what Should I Do. / Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.