Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,137 members, 7,957,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? (1518 Views)

Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling / Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by Nostalgia21(m): 10:23pm On May 25, 2015
saw this question on ipulse.com and I thought I should share.
so ladies,is one million naira too much for a bride price?
guys,would you pay one million naira as a bride price
Re: Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 25, 2015
No!
Re: Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by 4stylz: 10:27pm On May 25, 2015
Nostalgia21:
saw this question on ipulse.com and I thought I should share.
so ladies,is one million naira too much for a bride price?
guys,would you pay one million naira as a bride price

Its no longer bride price; in my town; it's 24naira (benin) why will I pay 1million for bride price? Is she for sale?
Re: Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by indiraserv: 10:31pm On May 25, 2015
Well...
Re: Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by CHM11: 10:32pm On May 25, 2015
And the lady will still want to be claiming equal right in my home right? After taking my 1month and 2 weeks salary?....

2 Likes

Re: Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by elantraceey(f): 10:35pm On May 25, 2015
I'm not for sale , I have no price tag that's why I so much love my culture .

That awkward moment when you buy your wife with a million and find out that she can't cook.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by elantraceey(f): 10:36pm On May 25, 2015
4stylz:

Its no longer bride price; in my town; it's 24naira (benin) why will I pay 1million for bride price? Is she for sale?

Hehehe Otenwmen grin

1 Like

Re: Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by elantraceey(f): 10:36pm On May 25, 2015
CHM11:
And the lady will still want to be claiming equal right in my home right? After taking my 1month and 2 weeks salary?....

Now that you've succeeded in telling us your salary oya clap for yourself.
Re: Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by CHM11: 10:44pm On May 25, 2015
elantraceey:

Now that you've succeeded in telling us your salary oya clap for yourself.
Now that you have quoted me, can you go to the bank?
Re: Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 25, 2015
No. I can pay that sum 50 times over for the woman I love; but ~95% of the money must go to charity.

Nneka123, you know I can do anything for you, right? I can even give you a piggyback ride.
*gets on all fours*
Come on Nneka, hop on!
*promptly gets out of the way and laughs hysterically as she crashes her arse into the floor*
When I said "I", I was referring to myself - a human being; not a donkey. tongue
*picks her up all apologetic*
Hehehe....but the sound of your arse crashing into the floor though. Was expecting to hear a "boom!!!" But I heard a "Kabooooooooom!!!" Darn! Nneka, you never fail to exceed expectations. wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by MrsChima(f): 10:51pm On May 25, 2015
SmH. I don't know why men bish about not dating a wh0re but will marry a wh0re in the name of bride price.
Re: Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by Nostalgia21(m): 10:52pm On May 25, 2015
4stylz:

my brother me sef dey reason the thing oo.. but 24naira?. Hmm.You dey joke shey?
Re: Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by Nostalgia21(m): 10:57pm On May 25, 2015
elantraceey:
I'm not for sale , I have no price tag that's why I so much love my culture .

That awkward moment when you buy your wife with a million and find out that she can't cook.
that one na serious gbege oo. I go collect my money back.

1 Like

Re: Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by Holywizard: 11:01pm On May 25, 2015
if only her breastsssz will neva fall & she will be a virgin wit tight toto forever

1 Like

Re: Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 25, 2015
LOL.... Well if I have the money and I truly love her,I don't think that will be a problem. cool
Re: Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by 4stylz: 11:18pm On May 25, 2015
Nostalgia21:

my brother me sef dey reason the thing oo.. but 24naira?. Hmm.You dey joke shey?

Fact; anybody from Benin can testify to this, 24naira; since there is no coins; they will take 25 naira from you... for me it's either Benin/yoruba/few eastern states I can marry from

1 Like

Re: Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by ginawest(f): 11:23pm On May 25, 2015
funny comments!! well,make I nor talk sha.
Re: Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by Nostalgia21(m): 11:29pm On May 25, 2015
4stylz:

Fact; anybody from Benin can testify to this, 24naira; since there is no coins; they will take 25 naira from you... for me it's either Benin/yoruba/few eastern states I can marry from
it makes sense o
Re: Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by write2obi(m): 11:31pm On May 25, 2015
Op why are you asking us such question ? Is anyone asking to pay one million or your imagination is just running wild

1 Like

Re: Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 25, 2015
1 million? My papa no go charge that kind money o grin

1 Like

Re: Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 25, 2015
RickRichards:
No. I can pay that sum 50 times over for the woman I love; but ~95% of the money must go to charity.

N.neka123, you know I can do anything for you, right? I can even give you a piggyback ride.
*gets on all fours*
Come on Nneka, hop on!
*promptly gets out of the way and laughs hysterically as she crashes her arse into the floor*
When I said "I", I was referring to myself - a human being; not a donkey. tongue
*picks her up all apologetic*
Hehehe....but the sound of your arse crashing into the floor though. Was expecting to hear a "boom!!!" But I heard a "Kabooooooooom!!!" Darn! Nneka, you never fail to exceed expectations. wink
Are you having sex with my name? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 25, 2015
why I go pay 1M for bride price. I dey Madt, I go kuku turn to Revd Father be dat
Re: Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by PussySandie(f): 11:47pm On May 25, 2015
profojah:
why I go pay 1M for bride price. I dey Madt, I go kuku turn to Revd Father be dat
grin Ojah, so u can't pay 1M for my bride price, then I'll tel mummy dat youre not ready for me
Re: Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 25, 2015
PussySandie:

grin Ojah, so u can't pay 1M for my bride price, then I'll tel mummy dat youre not ready for me
Ohh you're here,..I wasn't actually talking about your own bride price,.I was speaking on behalf of my friend who doesn't wanna pay!
I can pay any amount for your own bride price, Tell your mum I'm ready! grin
Re: Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by jmoore(m): 11:55pm On May 25, 2015
Yes, I can pay 1 million naira for her bride price if her left bre@st produces chocolate while the right bre@st produces milk.
*clears throat*

1 Like

Re: Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by Nobody: 4:13am On May 26, 2015
profojah:

Ohh you're here,..I wasn't actually talking about your own bride price,.I was speaking on behalf of my friend who doesn't wanna pay!
I can pay any amount for your own bride price, Tell your mum I'm ready! grin
dis ojah u get big P, na wa o.
Re: Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by khia: 4:49am On May 26, 2015
4stylz:

Obviously she's a product for sale of 1million naira or the highest bidder. grin

1 Like

Re: Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by Adesiji77: 4:57am On May 26, 2015
jmoore:
Yes, I can pay 1 million naira for her bride price if her left bre@st produces chocolate while the right bre@st produces milk.
*clears throat*

That's like an investment in a confectionery cheesy

What are you going to do with N1million worth of milk and chocolate? That's an investment for a lifetime shocked
Re: Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:21am On May 26, 2015
Nostalgia21:

yeah. 24 naira after which it's divided into 2 with one given back to the man to start up his home. Proudly #Edo
Re: Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by Nobody: 7:07am On May 26, 2015
Savvyij:
dis ojah u get big P, na wa o.
shocked You dey here?.. grin grin
Re: Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by Nobody: 7:32am On May 26, 2015
Nneka123:
Are you having sex with my name? undecided

Re: Is 1 Million Naira Too Much For A Bride Price? by xp17(m): 10:25am On May 26, 2015
with less than $50, you can actually get married in LAS vegas. cool

1M naira is on a high side for bride price. Personally, I'd not pay such outrageous amount for bride price. My three sisters were given out for marriage for the total sum of 72 naira, less than the price on 1Ltr of fuel grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Words Of A Mother To Her DAUGHTER ABOUT MARRIAGE / See The Funny Reply A Guy Gave A Lady [screenshot] / What Do You Think Of This Song Lyrics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.