Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (69522 Views)

Sex Starve Guy / I'm Sex Starved, Now All The Ladies Are Beautiful In My Sight. / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by CJ310(m): 12:14am On Feb 06, 2015
LAX89:

And while you're busy wasting your lives, here's what another young Nigerian is doing with his life:

http://vimeo.com/45493623

It's your life that will be wasted. Slow poke
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 06, 2015
onila:

will the heavenly feeling last longer than the pillow
I don't even know what you do with a pillow
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by onila(f): 12:18am On Feb 06, 2015
firstEVA:
I don't even know what you do with a pillow
I just bounce on it

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by LaPink: 12:19am On Feb 06, 2015
krall:
masturbating makes you feel guilty but fornicating doesnt? sad
i am lost here.

I tire oooh!!
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by inalegwu99(m): 12:21am On Feb 06, 2015
the older a wine gets, the sweeter it becomes
sai Buhari

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by ishar(f): 12:22am On Feb 06, 2015
firstEVA:
grin is it a debate? Lol, nice one though.
tongue
firstEVA:
grin is it a debate? Lol, nice one though.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by akatonero(m): 12:28am On Feb 06, 2015
Chaiiii see crowd!!! Na this kind topic una dey like.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by LaPink: 12:31am On Feb 06, 2015
obaayo2:
is SEX food....starved kor.farmished ni

She is right in her use of English.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Eluwilussit(m): 12:33am On Feb 06, 2015
ohaleoghene:
my fiancé and I has been dating for 6years now. met him after my high school. when he was around ,we had sex two to three times a week. now he has travelled abroad. and over a year I haven't had sex and I miss it. I sometimes self service but guilt kills me afterwards so I want to stop. any tips on how to over come sexual urge as I don't want to cheat or self service.

Fiancé my foot. If you are not married to him, he owes you nothing and you owe him nothing as well. No be naija girls? The once wey dem bobo dey, dey waka about na the one wey her bobo no dey come dey find advice.

If you are honest and in love with him, you won't be here asking for advice. If this is true, ask your man for advice.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by chupcake(m): 12:35am On Feb 06, 2015
ohaleoghene:

I'm joining him this year

You almost there miss, I promise you the guilt will eat at you until you tell him and he might be someone that won't forgive cheating. 6yrs no be beans oo, just think of all the 'preeq' that's waiting for you very soon...

Stay strong..smiley
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by ogaprime(m): 12:57am On Feb 06, 2015
ohaleoghene:

the parents will pay the bride price. I no one throw way born again o...is been helping

My mum was once in your shoes...she was asked to go and join my dad over there(doing his masters) or wait till he comes back. She decided to wait. My mum said if she had gone, flesh fit take over. Its better you start talking about marriage before you join him. By the time you two will be close to each other, controlling yourself won't be easy especially when he is not on the same "born again" page with you...
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by biafranqueen: 12:58am On Feb 06, 2015
onila:
I just bounce on it
You should try shower pressure from water that one is like you will faint!
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by biafranqueen: 1:00am On Feb 06, 2015
hensben:
Ladies get se.x urge too..ehn! I think say Na only men need am...yeye dey smell..
Who told you that or should I ask you how old are you?
Anyway most females are mentally stimulated, so you have to appeal to her mental...Some like me for no reason always well loaded and ready but I play like I am not with my husband to make him beg grin thats part of the mental turn on cheesy.
If she does not like you she won't be turned on, if you make her love you bam, a lady in the street and a freak in the sheets wink Thats the secret wink

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by hensben(m): 1:04am On Feb 06, 2015
biafranqueen:
May I ask, were is your decoder grin...with the way ladies portray se.x like it's only guys that urge for it hence my stereotypical comment
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by biafranqueen: 1:10am On Feb 06, 2015
hensben:
May I ask, were is your decoder grin...with the way ladies portray se.x like it's only guys that urge for it hence my stereotypical comment
Look above I edited...
You have to read body language if she gives you her attention at all means you have a chance to say something to stroke her mentally.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by kilokeys(m): 1:17am On Feb 06, 2015
buygala:
Please Cheat on him....

God will understand embarassed

Because I sense you already want to or have already started cheating. ... You just want us to give you emotional support

CARRY ON.... WE ARE STRONGLY BEHIND YOU angry

bringing God into this?

He is too holy to behold iniquity.. either self service, fornication or lust.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by hensben(m): 1:23am On Feb 06, 2015
biafranqueen:
Anyway most females are mentally stimulated, so you have to appeal to her mental...Some like me for no reason always well loaded and ready but I play like I am not with my husband to make him beg grin thats part of the mental turn on cheesy.
If she does not like you she won't be turned on, if you make her love you bam, a lady in the street and a freak in the sheets wink Thats the secret wink
Why make the man go through all that Don't tell Me so he wouldn't think u re cheap because he is already ur husband as u said...I call it emotional blackmail...women! Una too get wahala. undecided
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Aydesmond(m): 1:27am On Feb 06, 2015
mama go buy toy jare..... mummy jona self dey use toy if jona dey busy
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Allureoftheseas(m): 1:30am On Feb 06, 2015
ohaleoghene:
my fiancé and I has been dating for 6years now. met him after my high school. when he was around ,we had sex two to three times a week. now he has travelled abroad. and over a year I haven't had sex and I miss it. I sometimes self service but guilt kills me afterwards so I want to stop. any tips on how to over come sexual urge as I don't want to cheat or self service.

be there suffering yourself, I can bet a million naira that your fiance is fucking another girl where he is, body nor be fire wood. wise up.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 06, 2015
This is somehow funny shaa
So you dont feel guilty when you fornicate?
Only when you self services?
You need to be wired accurately
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by roymary: 1:40am On Feb 06, 2015
S.E>X !!! causing trouble since Garden of Eden. Blood rushes into the gbola...its trouble in the making. The klit gets the blood rush its wahala. Hmm...What will a man do? grin
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 06, 2015
ohaleoghene:
Choose one among the two. If I were you I would choose self-service before he comes back!
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nelrulez(m): 2:34am On Feb 06, 2015
This one no be here o. I almost fell from a 10 storey building.
kelvin100:

Is he in a prison in Saudi Arabia?
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Amya(f): 2:39am On Feb 06, 2015
barcanista:
Hey cute, what da hell are you doing with gadget when I am available?

It's better than the real thing
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 2:48am On Feb 06, 2015
xtervaganza:
how are you sure her man has another lady over there?

You're a male home breaker. People like you get f*cked up

That he has a woman does not mean he is serious with her.
The fact is I'm yet to see a man living abroad that's not running after a woman.
If he doesn't have a woman or doesn't go to clubs to pick up a woman, then he is a serious self-servicer.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 2:58am On Feb 06, 2015
Amya:

It's better than the real thing
lolsss... Let's be friends
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 06, 2015
biafranqueen:
You should try shower pressure from water that one is like you will faint!

hmmm, I talk am, all these hard to get girls die in silence.
Self-servicing is not an option, you can always get a friend with benefit that will guarantee you natural satisfaction. Not much emotional connection involved but very discreet and respectful.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Jonwesley(m): 3:05am On Feb 06, 2015
A lady broke her virginity to a guy and think she has married the guy already. Does not feel any guilt of premarital sex, since she has not been married. She took to self service but feels guilty. Even the bf feels bad to hear that. And the change of environment forces her to become born again, yet she opens this kind of thread to seek for advice....

Shame is your second name. I'm sure you are hiding it from your bf that you posted this on nairaland. You claim you will be joining him this year.... So the urge to join him with out marriage to continue premarital sex is still controlling you? You are a confused person and it's your type that dies from heartbreak when the reality and the truth is revealed. A born again asking for help I'm sure your pastors on nairaland have answered you.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by biafranqueen: 3:13am On Feb 06, 2015
kelvin100:

hmmm, I talk am, all these hard to get girls die in silence.
Self-servicing is not an option, you can always get a friend with benefit that will guarantee you natural satisfaction. Not much emotional connection involved but very discreet and respectful.
Most females cant do such things without catching feelings for a guy..Self servicing is getting a bad rap on this thread don't know why, it is the best alternative, satisfying when the right techniques are used and void of emotions, dangers and sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by AreaFada2: 3:31am On Feb 06, 2015
Goahead:
And your fiancé is busy changing oil overseas

Dude, this is a huge misconception. Guys can stay without. I did it in this lady's (OP's) fiance's situation. Far longer than the period she is complaining of.

Sure you get the urge. In fact the number of chances you suddenly get to cheat is baflling. But you must be strong.

Funny thing is, girls claim it's men who like sex.

They forget women get more opportunities for sex.

A guy has to actively pursue girls, sweet talk, entertain, spend (in most cases), do all the hardwork and so on.

Whereas a lady of average beauty will have at least one guy every week chatting her up.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 3:45am On Feb 06, 2015
biafranqueen:
Most females cant do such things without catching feelings for a guy..Self servicing is getting a bad rap on this thread don't know why, it is the best alternative, satisfying when the right techniques are used and void of emotions, dangers and sentiments.

Self-servicing will always leave one empty, trust me. It's just for release and not for satisfaction.
Frustration will always set in once in a while expecially if one has no bf or gf with repeated vows not to do it again.

But when you have a mutual relationship with someone you really don't love but like to hang out with once in a while, you'll feel very normal, fulfilled and complete.
Feelings will be there, but there's always feelings even for your colleague, classmate, etc.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by galaxy23: 4:10am On Feb 06, 2015
Put it in prayer

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

"Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.