Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (69516 Views)

Sex Starve Guy / I'm Sex Starved, Now All The Ladies Are Beautiful In My Sight. / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Wealthycharles(m): 4:21am On Feb 06, 2015
U can't b so sure

ohaleoghene:

no ,he doesn't have a gf abroad. I guarantee you that ,and he has been keeping himself too. we have been for six year and there is no case of cheating or lies
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by spaggyy(m): 4:51am On Feb 06, 2015
You said he doesn't have a GF and I love dat, the fact dat u trust him will help to prevent u from cheating, and since u will be joining him soon, why not hold on tight, so u can both av d best of sex wen u meet, tip*put some chilled ice cream on ur pussy and let him lick it out as his punishment*
ohaleoghene:

no ,he doesn't have a gf abroad. I guarantee you that ,and he has been keeping himself too. we have been for six year and there is no case of cheating or lies
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by deygar: 5:28am On Feb 06, 2015
The only way 2 overcome conji is 2 Nak akpako....no two ways abt it...or remain silent...
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by obaayo2: 5:44am On Feb 06, 2015
LaPink:

She is right in her use of English.
i know
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 06, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
your yet to answer my question.

Come back after election then.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 06, 2015
Small thing, your feeling like it cause you ve been thinking about sex, my advice, stop thinking about sex, stop watching movies that has scenes of romance in it, you will be fine.

I understand how you feel dear, I have been in your shoes before believe though it was not easy but I got over it,was celibating in my own case.

God will help you overcome that shit in Jesus name
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Bifwoli: 6:12am On Feb 06, 2015
Sex is germy..eeew.It a dirty act in more ways than one.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 06, 2015
berrystunn:
It is a natural matter,
Those who suffer from masturbation are commonly those who have less work to busy them. So, do keep yourself busy.
Keep away from conversations that arouse the desires.
In order to control the sexual desires is to avoid places, images, views, media and any cause that provoke lust.

Do not be fond of chocolate, nuts, hazelnut, banana, spice etc, which increase the sexual appetite.

Keep your thinking under control....

So make person avoid all these stuffs because him/she wan shift away sexual urge? Something that even with all the above mentioned is not possible?
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Alvison(m): 6:24am On Feb 06, 2015
self service fills you with guilt but you need sex? which is not a sin? fOR you to succeed, you must learn to stay away from sex when your mate is around.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 06, 2015
barcanista:
Hey cute, what da hell are you doing with gadget when I am available?

Buhari must hear this.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Fourwinds: 6:38am On Feb 06, 2015
buygala:
Please Cheat on him....

God will understand embarassed

Because I sense you already want to or have already started cheating. ... You just want us to give you emotional support

CARRY ON.... WE ARE STRONGLY BEHIND YOU angry
please don't bring God in here. God doesn't support cheating. her problem depends on her mind set. if she csn control her mind., she will surely overcome.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 06, 2015
ohaleoghene:
my fiancé and I has been dating for 6years now. met him after my high school. when he was around ,we had sex two to three times a week. now he has travelled abroad. and over a year I haven't had sex and I miss it. I sometimes self service but guilt kills me afterwards so I want to stop. any tips on how to over come sexual urge as I don't want to cheat or self service.

Do u also know that sex before marriage is fornication? We talk about sex here everyday as if is a delicious meal, yet we failed to mention the religious condemnation of sex before marriage. If you miss heaven u will surely not miss hell.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Samlyk(m): 6:41am On Feb 06, 2015
Determine within urself & pray to God help overcome the urge... Only determination can take u as far as u want: know wat u stand 4, so as not to fall for anything!
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Samlyk(m): 6:42am On Feb 06, 2015
Determine within urself & pray to God to help overcome the urge... Only determination can take u as far as u want: know wat u stand 4, so as not to fall for anything!
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by cluksy(m): 6:46am On Feb 06, 2015
Babe, I sense maga.com
#justsaying U've fell victim.

Try n move on with ur Life cos what u term infidelity depends. and emotional discontentment caused more harm than good.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by princesschloe: 6:47am On Feb 06, 2015
ohaleoghene:
my fiancé and I has been dating for 6years now. met him after my high school. when he was around ,we had sex two to three times a week. now he has travelled abroad. and over a year I haven't had sex and I miss it. I sometimes self service but guilt kills me afterwards so I want to stop. any tips on how to over come sexual urge as I don't want to cheat or self service.
sex two to three time a week with a man you are not married to, so how often will you do when you eventually get married. That's why married people are advised to live together, you are having sex so frequently like one while unmarried. I don't know what to tell you, you took a wrong step from the beginning!

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by cluksy(m): 6:48am On Feb 06, 2015
Ur fiance is just a boyfriend until he change ur first name
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by misreal(m): 7:00am On Feb 06, 2015
ohaleoghene:

I changed my location . the folks I'm staying with are born again. so I am a born again now. but u know the flesh won't let cheesy
if you are born again?y get involved in a sex relationship.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by greater9ija(m): 7:08am On Feb 06, 2015
ohaleoghene:

Get yourself involved in a time consuming and thought-provoking progressive venture like a course of study, writting a book, start a community service or campaign for a cause. this would take your mind off sex at least for now
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by ciratuli: 7:10am On Feb 06, 2015
Nutritionmass provides various types of supplement for the sport person or T Level Boostathletes who are in need of dietary supplements. Athletes can be defined as anyone that participates in a physical sport. Competition is fierce in most sports and the desire to be improved is always a motivating factor and can prompt some unusual health practices. Sports can really put a huge amount of wear and tear on the human body. The body is pushed beyond its natural limits, recovery requires extra care through diet and nutrition to fuel the body and provide muscle nutrition. Nitric oxide supplements are mainly used for bodybuilding and muscle building.Diet Diet is one of the ways that many athletes prepare the boy for strenuous activities. The diet of an athlete is a bit different from the diet of an average person that does not participate in physical intense sport activities. Muscle builder supplements are the good source of diet required for sport person to develop his muscles. These dietary supplements include.http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/t-level-boost/
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by simonsayz: 7:11am On Feb 06, 2015
Single and searching BlackBerry pin 22E419B1
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 06, 2015
ohaleoghene:

stay of sexual tots
and movies and books
and chats

its starts in the mind
control your mind and youd control your body
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by aklaw1000: 7:18am On Feb 06, 2015
Bleep ur self my sista ooooooooo, enjoy de dicks of guys ard b4 hin kom ooooooooooo, after all no meter
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Flawlessangel(m): 7:21am On Feb 06, 2015
ohaleoghene:

i love ur faith in ur bf.....but one rule ladies like u should follow is never u say ''MY BOYFRIEND DOSNT CHEAT'' the fact dat u hav not caught him dsnt mean he's clean....and now that he's in a different continent, the chances of him cheating goes up the charts cos babe, the beautiful ladies wey dey there, no b here o......lolzz.....i hope u right sha.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by mathskill: 7:25am On Feb 06, 2015
ohaleoghene:
The way you respect this your guy by not cheating on him hope say em dey reciprocate Oooo.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Flawlessangel(m): 7:26am On Feb 06, 2015
Bifwoli:
Sex is germy..eeew.It a dirty act in more ways than one.
a dirty act?? Seriously If u are a guy, get a clean girfriend ok , and vice versa....u wud appreciate it d more.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Flawlessangel(m): 7:30am On Feb 06, 2015
bellychiz:
Small thing, your feeling like it cause you ve been thinking about sex, my advice, stop thinking about sex, stop watching movies that has scenes of romance in it, you will be fine.

I understand how you feel dear, I have been in your shoes before believe though it was not easy but I got over it,was celibating in my own case.

God will help you overcome that shit in Jesus name

lol she shouldnt watch movies that has romance in it? The question is what movie dsnt, And how wud she know the movie dsnt, even the so called teenage series has romance in it.......u should hav told her to watch nickledeon only na.....lol.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Flawlessangel(m): 7:31am On Feb 06, 2015
spaggyy:
You said he doesn't have a GF and I love dat, the fact dat u trust him will help to prevent u from cheating, and since u will be joining him soon, why not hold on tight, so u can both av d best of sex wen u meet, tip*put some chilled ice cream on ur pussy and let him lick it out as his punishment*
i love ur imagination, u must b very romantic
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by iiiyyyk(m): 7:32am On Feb 06, 2015
The wrongest place to seek advice...... is nairaland.
if u cheat on him , u will regreat it for the rest of ur life.
All u need do is remove ur mind completely from it. Guide thy heart with all deligence, for out of it are the issues of life.
Never forget the power of prayers and always keep ur self spiritual.
read personal development books and christian books,
communication brings commitment, dont make close friends with guys...

1 Like

Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by cutieme(m): 7:33am On Feb 06, 2015
which side of the abroad is he,let me know what to say to u.If it is Cotonou,then don't worry because soon u will be joined to him but if outside west Africa,well that means that u are on OYOcracy relationship o because it's usually hard o am talking from experience unless u pray harder dear.
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 06, 2015
there are over 120 million acts of sexual intercourse per day. 120 million × 6 years! Both you and your boyfriend are jokers! Except tho as some one said he is in a Saudi prison that has no female staff!
Re: I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. by fuckerholic(m): 7:40am On Feb 06, 2015
StPete:
U have conditioned ur mind to feel masturbation is a sin and so it plays out every time u carry out the act.
For the record, masturbation is healthy, safe and free from any form of infection. If that's all u can do to keep ur self from cheating, then pls do
Yes exactly but it has spiritual implication

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

"Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.