Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February (39990 Views)

Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA / INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 / Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by tosinbabe(f): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
berem:
At last I collected my PVC today!

Time to vote the clueless man out of Aso Rock.

Sai Buhari

Nice one babe, do the needful!

3 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by dre11(m): 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
Jonathan going back to Otuoke after Feb 14 election

7 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by zimoni(f): 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
It's cool.

Let the election take place.

The Old General shall be humilated.

Jonathan till 2019.

Lobatan O Jarey.

10 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by ChinemeOkpan: 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
Obiagelli said this hours ago.
Welcome development. Just as expected.

Seun Obinoscopy. Front page please

Thank you sirs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
APC's victory just started!!!

let the celebration begin!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by kennibk: 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
Apc change Jonathan
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
Exciting news. My PVC doing Push-ups in my wardrobe, anxious to give Mr Clueless a knockout punch come FeBuhary 14.

16 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by FreeGlobe(f): 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
olas24u:

elections is won by popular support and numbers including strategies,Kano and Lagos have the highest number of voters and its APC ,so where will GEJ votes coming from explain
Jonathan will win Buhari in Lagos!

7 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
If Buhari had not attended the Council of State meeting,Jonathan would have lured others to postpone the elections.

Buhari is not smiling at all. He seriously means business.

The fear of Buhari's presence at the COS meeting is the beginning of Jonathan's fear to postpone the presidential election.

grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by olas24u(f): 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
FreeGlobe:

If he was so sure of that he will not seek for postponement and under fund the umpire .its not possible in the southwest ,maybe in ekiti state ,but the population and voters are not so much

7 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by adioolayi(m): 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
To all past and present Nigeria's heroes and heroines that stood for this just cause....we say thank you!
To all of you, who remain nonpartisan and agree that election date fixing is solely INEC's duty...thank you!
To everyone who believes INEC lead by Prof Jega is ready, and will deliver credible election...Thank you!
To all Niralanders, home and abroad, APC, PDP, KOWA, UNPP, AD, SDP..etc...Thank you grin cheesy
NB: I have my PVC...my vote for #GMB
Sai Baba!
Sai Buhari!

12 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by chukel(m): 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
berem:
At last I collected my PVC today!

Time to vote the clueless man out of Aso Rock.

Sai Buhari
nne, wait oo. all these while u de shout sai GMB, u no get PVC? u de fall my hand o. good u have gotten it

3 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Alphonsocapone(m): 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
another heartbreak for GEJ and his cohorts.

7 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
This is not news!

The President has been campaigning hard!

Postponement was only a figment of APC imagination for reasons only they would know!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by icon8: 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
berem:
If Buhari had not attended the Council of State meeting,Jonathan would have lured others to postpone the elections.

Buhari is not smiling at all. He seriously means business.

The fear of Buhari's presence at the COS meeting is the beginning of Jonathan's fear to postpone the presidential election.

grin grin
cheesy grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by apcmustwin(f): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
Winner ooooo winner
Winner ooooo winner
Buhari u don win
Winner
Pata pata u go win forger winner
Looser oooo looser
Looser oooo looser
Gej u don loss o looser
Kirikiri await u for stealing Ole!!!

8 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by merciemac(f): 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
Good news

4 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
chukel:
nne, wait oo. all these while u de shout sai GMB, u no get PVC? u de fall my hand o. good u have gotten it
blame JEGA for my inablity to collect PVC for the registration done in 2011.

But I have it now!! Alleluyah!

4 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by showreals(m): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
Good

4 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Opinedecandid(m): 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
No challenge.
GEJ all the way.
The opposition leaders and members are aware of their weaknesses and shortcomings. Therefore, let them expect straight defeat.

7 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Firefire(m): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes of course, I can't wait for the illiterate to be humiliated one more time.

4th weeping season.

Failbuhary 2015.

8 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by inalegwu99(m): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
So happy......we are now set to jetison the clueless gej

8 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by philusaau(f): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
GBM on d advantage. Cant wait to exprience changes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Locapito(m): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
APC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sai Buhari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
This news is different from the communique been read on AIT by Gov mimiko and Okorocha.INEC was asked to consult stakeholders on state of preparedness and report back to council

2 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by notoriousbabe: 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
APC 1-0 PDP

2 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Jokay07(m): 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes of course, I can't wait for the illiterate to be humiliated one more time.
who is an illiterate? And you will say ''A person without certificate?'' Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by danla44(m): 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Good!
I can't wait.
Please get your PVCs
Please send the cow rearer back to his cows.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Leave that mumu to continue deceiving himself

8 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by chukel(m): 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
berem:
blame JEGA for my inablity to collect PVC for the registration done in 2011.

But I have it now!! Alleluyah!
nne, i no gree o. biko make una give jega some credit. dat man has really tried. he needs to be encouraged. i wonder what face jonathan will campaign with here in bayelsa tomorrow. i wonder wetin im wan talk.

6 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
The Council of State of Nigeria just announced that
it has denied the proposal by President Goodluck
Jonathan and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)
to postpone elections. Trust GEJ at your own peril.

5 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by tola9ja: 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
FEBUHARI STILL INTACT

Finally Wole Soyinka has come out in public to say "Anyone who says after that event of Chibok girls abduction,that I will vote or cast my vote or encourage anyone to vote for this regime must be living in Sambisa forest

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta / Resignation: Buhari Told Kemi Adeosun To Go ‘Few Weeks Ago’ - Sahara Reporters / Amosun Reads News With Kemi Ewedairo Yusuph, Sings Out As Governor Of Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.