Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February (39989 Views)

Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA / INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 / Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by killuminati(m): 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Sajio(m): 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
it's. gonna b a shocker, wen Gej emerges!!

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by hopily(m): 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
olas24u:

elections is won by popular support and numbers including strategies,Kano and Lagos have the highest number of voters and its APC ,so where will GEJ votes coming from explain
most of the voters in Kano and Lagos are Igbos remember and to the igbos no government has been this good to them lol...vote wisely
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by MORNDEW(m): 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
iiichidodo:
And vote in the man who have ties and sympathies with their kidnappers...i have a better idea...let us do better and vote shekau,maybe he will release the girls.
Prove it here that he has ties with the kidnappers. Or forever remain silent. No be to type wit blue font. It clear incompetency is jonathans watchword. Buhari also hv ties in him saying that "stealing is not corruption" am still waiting for u to prove it. Oga help urself.

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by ChristineC: 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
olatade:

I subscribe to ur thoughts on how we can all join hands to change naija.It's neva abt Buhari only bt his integrity,honesty,incorruptible character,love for d country etc.That's why I believe we all want him there,for a peaceful,prosperous and a united naija,a Buhari that can restore Nigeria's image in the community of nations bt if after 4yrs he fails us God willing we shall all vote him out until Nigeria gets there.Sai Buhari.May GOD help us all amen
How about speaking for yourself?
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Akannni(m): 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Good!
I can't wait.
Please get your PVCs
Please send the cow rearer back to his cows. grin
Retire the certificate forger!!!
Do u still need a soothe sayer to tell u, GMB/PYO wil win d forth coming presidential election
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by cathodekazim: 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Jonathan will win Buhari in Lagos!
If Jonathan win Buhari in Lagos, I will commit suicide, I swear to God almighty
If Jonathan win in Kano, Osun, Oyo and Katsina, I shd rot in hell. I can stake my live savings on those state. Clueless otuoke brethen
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by bayocanny: 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
M4gunners:
The three states affected by Boko Haram insurgency has recorded more people that has collected their PVC how possible could this happen? APC has concluded plans to manipulate this election.
So you have this kind of question to ask and u didn't attend the meeting today
O boy na wa for u oo

2 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by ChristineC: 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
cathodekazim:

If Jonathan win Buhari in Lagos, I will commit suicide, I swear to God almighty
If Jonathan win in Kano, Osun, Oyo and Katsina, I shd rot in hell. I can stake my live savings on those state. Clueless otuoke brethen
A very big Amen! tongue

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by cut007: 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
olas24u:

elections is won by popular support and numbers including strategies,Kano and Lagos have the highest number of voters and its APC ,so where will GEJ votes coming from explain
Height of political neivity!!!! Pls shamefully come down from or high horse and go and learn electoral votes are calculated!!!!
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by bayocanny: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sajio:
it's. gonna b a shocker, wen Gej emerges!!
Guy u beta stop dreaming
APC 1-0 PDP. HT
We are still in half time o before the refree go blow the final whistle u beta sharply go and apply online for CHANGE cus the portal will soon close by 13th of this month loooll
Wise up dude
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ultimate200:
Hahahahahahahaha,
how i wish i can C him today Face 2 face, i swear i go gv hm all what i have,,, I mean !(Jega)

He's my cousin.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by hopily(m): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
MORNDEW:

Prove it here that he has ties with the kidnappers. Or forever remain silent. No be to type wit blue font. It clear incompetency is jonathans watchword. Buhari also hv ties in him saying that "stealing is not corruption" am still waiting for u to prove it. Oga help urself.
ofcourse stealing is not corruption if you must know STEALING IS A CRIME and U know who should fight crime not Jonathan but our crime fighters the security agencies...
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Chigold101(m): 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
olas24u:

lolzzz... Now i know that many who come here to shout change dont even know anything about our electoral system.

Nne lolzzz... What is checked is not bulk or block number of all the votes cast. What GEJ need is just to win in 24states. If GMB gets 3million votes from 2 states while GEJ gets 2.9million votes from 24states if it covers 2/3 of all the states GEJ will he decleard the winner...

Lolzzzz forget lagos forget kano... Think about 2 over 3 of all the states...
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by iiichidodo: 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
MORNDEW:

"Fighting bokoharam is fighting the North"- Buhari,2014....... "
"As if to confirm the special
relatiobship he has with the Boko Haram
Islamic terrorists, General Buhari was to
confirm that on Sunday June 2, 2013 in a
program on Liberty FM Radio Kaduna.
Vintage General Buhari confirmed his
open support for the Boko Haram
terrorists when he protested
vehemently the military crackdown on
the terrorists. In that interview with
LIBERTY FM Radio Kaduna, Buhari has
this to say, while the Niger-Delta were
treated like kings, the Jama'atu Ahlis
Sunna Lidda'Awati Wal-Jihad which some
people call Boko Haram are being killed
and their houses destroyed unlike the
special treatment given to the Niger
Delta militants. This is injustice to
Northern Nigeria." If that isn't sympathy for BH then we don't know what is...that is why we must go further for the best and vote shekau.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by yomanovic: 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Good. Even if we go to polls by 12 midnight today Buhari will still lose

Wake up! Or u drink too much ogogoro b4 u sleep?
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by PhockPhockMan: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
berem:
At last I collected my PVC today!

Time to vote the clueless man out of Aso Rock.

Sai Buhari
Upon all the noise you dey make since, na today you dey get your PVC?

Odi egwu o o.

2 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by zimoni(f): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
Firefire:

Seriously, I am feeling in advance for the grand pa, Buhari.

Season 4 will also ends in weeping.

Failbuhary 2015.

The GrandPa is going to be forcefully retired come Feb 14th.

The Professional Presidential Candidate needs to be put out of his misery.

Too Badt for the GrandPa.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by M4gunners: 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
MORNDEW:

They need change na. I dey laff u cos the south nd southeast vote their own with mouth. As i type out of 26 ppl in my compound here only 9 hv PVC. Nd many said dey wont vote. Help urself ppl need change.
Nonsense change. From better to worst.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Upon all the noise you dey make since, na today you dey get your PVC?

Odi egwu o o.
what's the difference between you that got your PVC last year and me that got mine today? Absolutely nothing.
We both are noise makers and we have gotten our PVCs. grin grin

So kini big deal?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by bboshodi: 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Its a new Down. New Nigeria...

Sai Buhari
Victory at last.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by obc: 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
berem:
At last I collected my PVC today!

Time to vote the clueless man out of Aso Rock.

Sai Buhari

Just today? Honestly going by your reactions on every political topic that disfavors APC, one will think you have your pvc long ago. Now I believe that many nairaland e-critics have no voters card.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by lookmangiw(m): 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Thank God, God is really in control.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by abagnalie: 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
if you had listen to baba shege.you wouldn't have gotten into these mess

SAI BUHARI
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by M4gunners: 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
MORNDEW:

They need change na. I dey laff u cos the south nd southeast vote their own with mouth. As i type out of 26 ppl in my compound here only 9 hv PVC. Nd many said dey wont vote. Help urself ppl need change.
Nonsense change. From better to worst. Isn't this the corruption we APC wants to change.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Sajio(m): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
bayocanny:

Guy u beta stop dreaming
APC 1-0 PDP. HT
We are still in half time o before the refree go blow the final whistle u beta sharply go and apply online for CHANGE cus the portal will soon close by 13th of this month loooll
Wise up dude
... shey is few day from today?? let's wait and see!!
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by successhunter: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes of course, I can't wait for the illiterate to be humiliated one more time.

We shall see who would be humiliated.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by SeverusSnape(m): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
successhunter:

We shall see who would be humiliated.
Yes,we shall all see. smiley
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by successhunter: 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes,we shall all see. smiley

Join the winning team cos victory dey sweet for a long time o.
A wise vote is for Buhari.
Unwise is for the clueless
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by SeverusSnape(m): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
successhunter:

Join the winning team cos victory dey sweet for a long time o.
A wise vote is for Buhari.
Unwise is for the clueless
Okay. Good for you sir
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by MORNDEW(m): 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
iiichidodo:
"Fighting bokoharam is fighting the North"- Buhari,2014....... "
"As if to confirm the special
relatiobship he has with the Boko Haram
Islamic terrorists, General Buhari was to
confirm that on Sunday June 2, 2013 in a
program on Liberty FM Radio Kaduna.
Vintage General Buhari confirmed his
open support for the Boko Haram
terrorists when he protested
vehemently the military crackdown on
the terrorists. In that interview with
LIBERTY FM Radio Kaduna, Buhari has
this to say, while the Niger-Delta were
treated like kings, the Jama'atu Ahlis
Sunna Lidda'Awati Wal-Jihad which some
people call Boko Haram are being killed
and their houses destroyed unlike the
special treatment given to the Niger
Delta militants. This is injustice to
Northern Nigeria." If that isn't sympathy for BH then we don't know what is...that is why we must go further for the best and vote shekau.

A man voices human right human right abuse nd u call it ties wit BH?
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by olas24u(f): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
Chigold101:
lolzzz... Now i know that many who come here to shout change dont even know anything about our electoral system.

Nne lolzzz... What is checked is not bulk or block number of all the votes cast. What GEJ need is just to win in 24states. If GMB gets 3million votes from 2 states while GEJ gets 2.9million votes from 24states if it covers 2/3 of all the states GEJ will he decleard the winner...

Lolzzzz forget lagos forget kano... Think about 2 over 3 of all the states...

I taught you were going to get an idea that the 2 states are important if you want to be the president of Nigeria,but you taught i did not have an idea about how is counted .funny.Buhari will get more than 80% in more than 24 states

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta / Resignation: Buhari Told Kemi Adeosun To Go ‘Few Weeks Ago’ - Sahara Reporters / Amosun Reads News With Kemi Ewedairo Yusuph, Sings Out As Governor Of Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.