Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February (39993 Views)

Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA / INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 / Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by drtwist(m): 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
Y are u shaming Goodluck? Do u Think if he want to postpone the election he can't? Was ur father among the meeting? Go find better things doing that will make u seat with men like that in future than showing ur puerile, tribalism, less vision attitude on public platform.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by olatade(m): 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
ChristineC:

How about speaking for yourself?

I'm speaking for my self and the many many others who believe in him sir
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by chucktoon: 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
danjumakolo:
Photo if the day

Ds private jet be like one of Wale Tinubu's PJs on charter to LASG/APC. Smart guy. Any gubermint in power
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by iiichidodo: 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
MORNDEW:

A man voices human right human right abuse nd u call it ties wit BH?
Human right? Buhari?? Seriously?!....you make me laugh. Where was the human right when Miss Inyama was shot by a firing squad depriving her of two young daughters in this life....where was the human right when Fela Anikulapo kuti was tortured and sentenced to 10 years jail term for trumped up charges?? I didn't see human rights when decree 10 was promulgated or when Tai Solarin was deprived his local medicine in prison thus hastening his death,where was human right? neither did i see human right when muslims were urged to vote for muslims....so where is the human right when you speak for those who sold our Chibok girls into sexual slavery? Or those who have killed thousands??....Since we are afraid of Buhari"s Almajiri mobs,let us vote Shekau and maybe experience some 'human rights',don't you think?...
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by ChristineC: 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
olatade:

I'm speaking for my self
Good
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by chucktoon: 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
hopily:
most of the voters in Kano and Lagos are Igbos remember and to the igbos no government has been this good to them lol...vote wisely

You must be under strong delusion sir
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by olatade(m): 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by ogene007: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
GEJ is winning the elections overwhelmingly by the special grace of God.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Faraidi(m): 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
Obiagelli:
The Council of State has concluded its meeting in Abuja,
Nigeria ’ s capital and it agreed that the general elections
slated for February 14 and 28 will hold as scheduled .

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) chairman, Prof. Attahiru Jega assured the National Council of State that the Commission is ready for presidential election scheduled for February 14.

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/02/05/council-of-state-concludes-meeting-says-election-will-hold/

They are crazy,what of us that haven't collected our PVC'S? it can't hold period
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by bayocanny: 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sajio:
... shey is few day from today?? let's wait and see!!
I swear to almighty God, you will cry come 14th of February and if u still don't agree with me, kindly PM me
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by bayocanny: 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
ogene007:
GEJ is winning the elections overwhelmingly by the special grace of God.
Lol, u must be a comedian
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
inalegwu99:
So happy......we are now set to jetison the clueless gej
oyi abole?

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by bayocanny: 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
iiichidodo:
Human right? Buhari?? Seriously?!....you make me laugh. Where was the human right when Miss Inyama was shot by a firing squad depriving her of two young daughters in this life....where was the human right when Fela Anikulapo kuti was tortured and sentenced to 10 years jail term for trumped up charges?? I didn't see human rights when decree 10 was promulgated or when Tai Solarin was deprived his local medicine in prison thus hastening his death,where was human right? neither did i see human right when muslims were urged to vote for muslims....so where is the human right when you speak for those who sold our Chibok girls into sexual slavery? Or those who have killed thousands??....Since we are afraid of Buhari"s Almajiri mobs,let us vote Shekau and maybe experience some 'human rights',don't you think?...
Noise is all I see in your comment
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by MacW: 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
Welcome development...! Let's stop d noice making and go to d polls come 14 Feb...! Its not but hw much we shout on social media. The winner is clear!

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by iiichidodo: 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
bayocanny:

Noise is all I see in your comment
If it was to be ignored why then pay too much attention to it?? Except if it touched minds and hearts of undecided voters....we understand your fears.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
Faraidi:
They are crazy,what of us that haven't collected our PVC'S? it can't hold period
Go and get your PVC, nobody will bring it to your house

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by hopily(m): 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
Not true sir, those cities are called commercial nerves and U know what that means a market... U do know the major marketers in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by ogorsthinner(f): 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
PassingShot:
The best news we have been waiting for.

Shame on Clark, shame on GEJ, shame on PDP, shame on all enemies of Nigeria.

The Corrupt Clueless One must go back to Otuoke by May 29.

Up GMB!
UP Progressives!!
UP APC!!!

Big kudos to INEC and Jega for standing their ground.

We expect PDP/GEJ to sponsor more despicable adverts on GMB in the coming days. Unfortunately WE HAVE DECIDED TO TEACH THEM A BRUTAL LESSON WITH OUR VOTES with these elections.

If Buhari fails to deliver, we will boot him out after four years and will continue the circle till we get it right in Naija. No politicians or parties should be bigger than Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

well said bro.. buh i just hope our votes COUNT.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by tuniski: 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
olas24u:

elections is won by popular support and numbers including strategies,Kano and Lagos have the highest number of voters and its APC ,so where will GEJ votes coming from explain
kano never voted for GEJ in 2011, in fact he got under 15%. As per Lagos the result go shock u. GEJtill2019 is unstoppable!.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by danielmichael(m): 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
Lols

Even if GEJ losE,he must still b president.

See una no still undastand dis ting.

Dis stuff no b to come comment for online here,clueless president,otueko and oda crabs.

Dis stuff na weda yu don get mind to widstand de incumbent both in rigging and voting bkos even if it cost GEJ to sell us and win de election,e go do am win..finish
De last ting wher buhari go do na to repeat wetin him bin do 2011,all dose fightin and killin afta de election.finish
Bt mak buhari no tink say him go b president,mabasi e no go be......

GEJ on ma pVC.if yu don vex or yu no like am like dat abeg go sabi hw buhari de rear him cows for katsina state

Olodo 5

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Saucekide25(m): 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
Get up to #5000 discounts and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com[Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by U2ice(m): 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
olas24u:

elections is won by popular support and numbers including strategies,Kano and Lagos have the highest number of voters and its APC ,so where will GEJ votes coming from explain

But unfortunately lagos have less than average dt av actually picked dia PVC....so many pple av relocated.....fashola don pursue pple go dia village

Anyways I stil wish #teamAPC GOODLUCK
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by seunlo1(m): 12:53am On Feb 06, 2015
Power must change hand !!!!!!!!!!!!

Its High time Nigeria caught up with the rest of the world........

No matter the queue,come rain,come hard sunshine SAI BUHARI I'm gonna give it to you........

But if u fail to perform after four years I'll go back and vote you out again......

I have no other home..... Nigeria is my home, this is where I belong.

Let's do it right
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Faraidi(m): 1:02am On Feb 06, 2015
Obiagelli:

Go and get your PVC, nobody will bring it to your house
my dear,seriously I have been there seven times but story upon story.Well,I shall go again tomorrow because I met someone that said he collect he's yesterday.Although from a different poll station from mine.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by bendike: 1:05am On Feb 06, 2015
PassingShot:
The best news we have been waiting for.

Shame on Clark, shame on GEJ, shame on PDP, shame on all enemies of Nigeria.

The Corrupt Clueless One must go back to Otuoke by May 29.

Up GMB!
UP Progressives!!
UP APC!!!

Big kudos to INEC and Jega for standing their ground.

We expect PDP/GEJ to sponsor more despicable adverts on GMB in the coming days. Unfortunately WE HAVE DECIDED TO TEACH THEM A BRUTAL LESSON WITH OUR VOTES with these elections.

If Buhari fails to deliver, we will boot him out after four years and will continue the circle till we get it right in Naija. No politicians or parties should be bigger than Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
fool!
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by bendike: 1:07am On Feb 06, 2015
seunlo1:
Power must change hand !!!!!!!!!!!!

Its High time Nigeria caught up with the rest of the world........

No matter the queue,come rain,come hard sunshine SAI BUHARI I'm gonna give it to you........

But if u fail to perform after four years I'll go back and vote ur chocolate ass out again......

Me no get time for nonsense,I don't do party tins(PDP,APC,NNPC,,Neco abi na GCE dey again,...all want is change scientific minded person who can do better,who will keep Naija along side/ahead of the world best countries.

Me dont talk my own,I don't talk much but Gej and the fellow mumus pushed me into talking..........
mumu. watin sai mean? aboki in the making!
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by OGeeKush(m): 1:36am On Feb 06, 2015
Before nko? If dem postpone am who go gree b4? Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Sodangi77: 1:37am On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=30460071]Good!
I can't wait.
Please get your PVCs
Please send the cow rearer back to his cows. grin
Retire the certificate forger!!! [/quote
Or rather we should send shoe less president to otuake, hu non know wat de does to sustain dem self. The cattle rearer is pround of his heritage,like i said we dont know wat d otuake ppl & dir likes does.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by DelGardo: 1:46am On Feb 06, 2015
wo1F:

We'll show you, omojuwa and your likes that you're no God.
You're backing a man whose loss at the polls led to the death of many young Nigerians including serving youth corps members. Worse still he failed to denouce the maiming acts of his goons in the hours following the break of the news of the killing leading to days of killing spree by his boys.
Berem you're a woman. You'll experience what it means to loose a loved one should you and your cohorts succeed in electing this wicked and heartless man to aso rock.
Note that I'm not against your Party, the APC but against the man you're promoting for the plum job. I'm a big fan of BRF and will discard GEJ immediately had your party fielded him.
But even saint Fashola has shown his true colour in recent weeks, justifying the saying that no man should be trusted. A highly learned learned legal luminary shamelessly campaigning for a renouned illiterate.
You guys strategically chose a man with so much baggage becos of the votes his fanatical following fetch the party in the north.
God is watching all of you. Posterity will judge y'all.

We will show you and your co-travellers that God is with us!
Yes people died after PDP and Jonathan stole their votes (then turned around to blame an innocent man) but over 17,000 are dead due to the active negligence, sheer incompetence and impotence of Jonathan. And more will die if we don't send him packing with our votes.

Young children with hopes and dreams were be-headed and over 200 girls are still missing. We shall vote out clueless Jonathan in memory of the innocent dead... and usher in the Nigeria of our dreams where elections will no longer be do or die, and where greed will no longer be the political creed.

So, dude, seek ye your own salvation with fear and trembling...
Sai Buhari
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by BotherMleeper(m): 3:21am On Feb 06, 2015
Eyya, and Mbu just got promoted to AIG.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by honeric01(m): 3:30am On Feb 06, 2015
Yes!
Febuhari 2015

Here we come!

#Ihavedecided#
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Eluwilussit(m): 4:09am On Feb 06, 2015
galadima77:
na only election matter dem discuss n chop our money for 7 hours? what other resolutions did they reach na biko....

Nobody was able to do the needful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers / Court Sentences Abba Kyari’s 2 Co-defendants To 6 Years In Prison / Osun State Lost The Best Governor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.