Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February (39987 Views)

Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA / INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 / Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by erhabor11(m): 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
Goodevening all, am here to read comments, sit back relax and catch the fun. Keep it coming

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by disloman(m): 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
espn:
may God ease ur path! Vote for change.
mi ain't need to b told.I need d change die.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by lekantruth: 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
makzeze:
I wish Buhari GOODLUCK!

You mean, GOODLUCK without JONATHAN in it.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by espn(m): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
wo1F:

We'll show you, omojuwa and your likes that you're no God.
You're backing a man whose loss at the polls led to the death of many young Nigerians including serving youth corps members. Worse still he failed to denouce the maiming acts of his goons in the hours following the break of the news of the killing leading to days of killing spree by his boys.
Berem you're a woman. You'll experience what it means to loose a loved one should you and your cohorts succeed in electing this wicked and heartless man to aso rock.
Note that I'm not against your Party, the APC but against the man you're promoting for the plum job. I'm a big fan of BRF and will discard GEJ immediately had your party fielded him.
But even saint Fashola has shown his true colour in recent weeks, justifying the saying that no man should be trusted. A highly learned learned legal luminary shamelessly campaigning for a renouned illiterate.
You guys strategically chose a man with so much baggage becos of the votes his fanatical following fetch the party in the north.
God is watching all of you. Posterity will judge y'all.
God is watching you more.. stop all dis ur deceitful poo.m we ain't buying dis poo again. Enough is enough. Prosperity will ask and judge u for selling ur conscience. Religious/ethnic bigot.mtschewww.

2 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
Photo if the day

3 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by biafranqueen: 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
iiichidodo:
"Sit down...sit down...sit down there.....sit down...sit down....na your seat o!...sitdown...sitdown Goodluck sit down there.... sit down...na beg we dey beg o!" This campaign jingo is very catchy and all my neighbours keep chanting it.Our PVCs are ready,now let's issue a contract extention to GEJ till 2019.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I95AFSqxxYY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
weldone Jega, don't mind those unscripuluos element that want to distabilise the nation

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by bittertruth37(m): 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
Dear Nigerians, antidemocratic elements have been put to an utter shame. They have tried all means to scuttle change but change remains constant like the rock of Gibraltar. If you believe with me that FeeDeeFee has failed this final entrance exams into Aso Rock, click like. If you a Thomas click share.
Oya, voting begins.

6 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by miniano1(m): 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
promo promo promo upload your music/video on
http://etvafrica.com for free contact me if you
want your music/video upload for free
my details what app 08089628128
Bbm pin 7F1C7313promo promo promo upload your music/video on
Bbm pin 7F1C7313
promo promo promo upload your music/video on
Bbm pin 7F1C7313
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by MrALIVE: 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
My PVC has been doing press up since! Patiently waiting to vote out bad leadership and incompetence

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by jdbrasco(m): 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
That not wat is in d news. Thou I want d election to hold. APC like lies. Why?
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by MORNDEW(m): 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
happyzed0:
Only dose dat dnt ve certificate lyk him will vote 4 him
Like me nd pat utomi. Help urself there is still time.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by biafranqueen: 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
danjumakolo:
Photo if the day
This all he has been wishing for to get this seat Chai!
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by kaybliss: 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
te
sunkoye:
e don happen....
oga jona for don go toilet like...20 times now grin grin

say wetin happen,him tell u say he dey fear?
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by hensben(m): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
PassingShot:
The best news we have been waiting for.

Shame on Clark, shame on GEJ, shame on PDP, shame on all enemies of Nigeria.

The Corrupt Clueless One must go back to Otuoke by May 29.

Up GMB!
UP Progressives!!
UP APC!!!

Big kudos to INEC and Jega for standing their ground.

We expect PDP/GEJ to sponsor more despicable adverts on GMB in the coming days. Unfortunately WE HAVE DECIDED TO TEACH THEM A BRUTAL LESSON WITH OUR VOTES with these elections.

If Buhari fails to deliver, we will boot him out after four years and will continue the circle till we get it right in Naija. No politicians or parties should be bigger than Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
This is what I want also @last paragraph, just as no player is bigger than club ....PDP thinks they own NIgeria hence, the problem we face in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by cashkid: 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
jdbrasco:
That not wat is in d news. Thou I want d election to hold. APC like lies. Why?

So what is in the news oooo? Channels currently broadcasting it......................

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by ijeaify: 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I knew this pig would quote me. grin
Can't you understand?... You're a pig, And humans don't discuss issues with pigs.
gbam tell him oh in case he doesn't know. GEJ 2019

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by clemtony(m): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
GMB: Goat Must Beg. Certificate forger go and rest, u r too old and illerate to rule this nation.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Coolguy89(m): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hahaha I dey laugh jona grin
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by legendsilver(m): 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
gists:
Rechecking my PVC........
.........OK its intact.
Nine days to vote GMB into ASO Rock

The occupants of Aso Rock should be busy tackling serious issues affecting us as a nation.
Aso Rock is not meant for people busy listening to Rock Music

Abeg send me this your rock music pix na? Me too gass enjoy the gbedu till we vote out the clueless one come #febuhari14 grin
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by iiichidodo: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
biafranqueen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I95AFSqxxYY
I doff my hat for the media campaign strategy of the PDP..every five minutes viewers (potential voters in their millions who don't have access to internet much less nairaland) are regaled with beautiful jonathan jingos and adverts on terresterial and satellite tv....And buhari is been showed up as a dictator,killer,arrogant and blood thirsty politician....APC is in trouble.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by MORNDEW(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
wo1F:

We'll show you, omojuwa and your likes that you're no God.
You're backing a man whose loss at the polls led to the death of many young Nigerians including serving youth corps members. Worse still he failed to denouce the maiming acts of his goons in the hours following the break of the news of the killing leading to days of killing spree by his boys.
Berem you're a woman. You'll experience what it means to loose a loved one should you and your cohorts succeed in electing this wicked and heartless man to aso rock.
Note that I'm not against your Party, the APC but against the man you're promoting for the plum job. I'm a big fan of BRF and will discard GEJ immediately had your party fielded him.
But even saint Fashola has shown his true colour in recent weeks, justifying the saying that no man should be trusted. A highly learned learned legal luminary shamelessly campaigning for a renouned illiterate.
You guys strategically chose a man with so much baggage becos of the votes his fanatical following fetch the party in the north.
God is watching all of you. Posterity will judge y'all.
Yes May posterity judge me nd judge u that support a man that watched our sisters being kidnapped nd did nothing.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by M4gunners: 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
The three states affected by Boko Haram insurgency has recorded more people that has collected their PVC how possible could this happen? APC has concluded plans to manipulate this election.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by iiichidodo: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
MORNDEW:

Yes May posterity judge me nd judge u that support a man that watched our sisters being kidnapped nd did nothing.
And vote in the man who have ties and sympathies with their kidnappers...i have a better idea...let us do better and vote shekau,maybe he will release the girls.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by princexo(m): 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
Judging from body languages of all the stakeholders involved in this electioneering process, from the independent national electoral comission (INEC) to the security and law enforcement agents, to the political parties themselves, I would say they are all ready to conduct d polls. The real issue here is are we the electorates ready?
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by ChristineC: 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
fpeter:
For all those clamouring for GEJ
I DEY PITY UNA...4 MORE YEARS
AND THEY WOULD HAVE LOOTED
YOUR CHILDREN'S FUTURE...YOU
WILL BE LEFT WITH NOTHING...FOR
THOSE INSULTING GMB,IF YOU DOUBT
LET'S START OUR POLLS ON NL AND SEE..
Who made you god
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Olaolufred(m): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
berem:
At last I collected my PVC today!

Time to vote the clueless man out of Aso Rock.

Sai Buhari

CONGRATS
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by iiichidodo: 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
M4gunners:
The three states affected by Boko Haram insurgency has recorded more people that has collected their PVC how possible could this happen? APC has concluded plans to manipulate this election.
With the current insurgency ongoing very few people will brave the election in those areas.....Ironically the bokoharam APC sowed will be their undoing.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by MORNDEW(m): 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
M4gunners:
They need change na. I dey laff u cos the south nd southeast vote their own with mouth. As i type out of 26 ppl in my compound here only 9 hv PVC. Nd many said dey wont vote. Help urself ppl need change.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by olatade(m): 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
PassingShot:
The best news we have been waiting for.

Shame on Clark, shame on GEJ, shame on PDP, shame on all enemies of Nigeria.

The Corrupt Clueless One must go back to Otuoke by May 29.

Up GMB!
UP Progressives!!
UP APC!!!

Big kudos to INEC and Jega for standing their ground.

We expect PDP/GEJ to sponsor more despicable adverts on GMB in the coming days. Unfortunately WE HAVE DECIDED TO TEACH THEM A BRUTAL LESSON WITH OUR VOTES with these elections.

If Buhari fails to deliver, we will boot him out after four years and will continue the circle till we get it right in Naija. No politicians or parties should be bigger than Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

I subscribe to ur thoughts on how we can all join hands to change naija.It's neva abt Buhari only bt his integrity,honesty,incorruptible character,love for d country etc.That's why I believe we all want him there,for a peaceful,prosperous and a united naija,a Buhari that can restore Nigeria's image in the community of nations bt if after 4yrs he fails us God willing we shall all vote him out until Nigeria gets there.Sai Buhari.May GOD help us all amen

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Deeninetyseven(m): 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
sunkoye:
e don happen....
oga jona for don go toilet like...20 times now grin grin
Why go to the toilet? When he knew the election can not be postponed.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by paycash: 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
adaweezy:
nice one
10 days gej to otuoke
Sai Ambode
Sai buhari

Sai Baba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Responds To Second Impeachment Question / #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army / Soldiers Kill Kareowei, Dreaded Militant Leader Who Killed UK Man In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.