Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! (47920 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos / Check Out The Way Most Girls Answer Phone Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by nekaa(f): 9:20am On Feb 06, 2015
Friend zoned .. then the next time he invites me over I will go with a ludo.. that way we have something to while away our time with.

1 Like

Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by hamzatseyi(m): 9:20am On Feb 06, 2015
dubylhover:
all dx una thought sef...it cud b dat d guy is thinking about his football team,like me wondering why my coach keeps benching herrera angry.in other words,it cud b dat d guy is just thinkin of sth else
UP MANUTD,I do wonder y Herrera is been benched o,I really feel for the guy,a very good player.
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by arusoncd(m): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2015
Juju related impotency
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by redgem(f): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2015
DEGREE2466:
If you visit a guy and slept over in his house but he refused to touch you how will you feel?

1. Happy?

2. Rejected?

3. Not loved?

4. Loved?

5. Insecure?

6. Winner?

7. Loser?

Like i said in all sincerity answer how you will feel when you visit a nigga and he slept on the same bed with you without making a single move?

Happy, loved and a winner
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 06, 2015
auntymi:
tnx, bt am nt myopic to fall for such dudes grin

You make sense no be lie. Apple of my eyes!
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by ruggedtimi(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2015
Last tym I did dat...d gal never visited me again. Is better u try and if she resist den stop. Atleast u hv showed her u re NT a dullng guy and nxt tym make sure u hit it cool

1 Like

Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by observer87: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2015
i pray naija girls will be happy..
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by pinkycute(f): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2015
Ok cheesy

Abimloaded:

I love girls who tells the truth.

1 Like

Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2015
If d guy doesn't touch u, nwanne just chill oo.
D way boys betting take dae cut these days ehn.. Them no dae get time again o
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by theorbiters: 9:25am On Feb 06, 2015
nekaa:
Friend zoned .. then the next time he invites me over I will go with a ludo.. that way we have something to while away our time with.
Wow, it's been quite a while since I saw any of ur post here on NL, hope u were okay
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by DonDiego(m): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2015
auntymi:
tnx, bt am nt myopic to fall for such dudes grin

Are you sure this your Samsung phone on your dp was not made in 1980? grin
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 06, 2015
Enegod:
so, what is it always about?

Money kiss
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 06, 2015
auntymi:
play games, discuse d future, advice each othr,plan ahead etc, nd ofcourse s..ex grin
Me Like yo To-Do list...
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by modele2: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2015
Why would i sleep over at a guys house in the first place?

Sorry thread is not for me. Apologies for occuping space.
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by dharay99: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2015
Love Zone, zooms off. undecided
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by jaymiebee(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2015
Hmm 9ja babes if u no touch dem, dem go touch you.
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2015
theorbiters:

Wow, it's been quite a while since I saw any of ur post here on NL, hope u were okay
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Abimloaded(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2015
pinkycute:
Ok cheesy

just checked your dp... SEXY!!! wink wink wink wink
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 06, 2015
modele2:
Why would i sleep over at a guys house in the first place?

Sorry thread is not for me. Apologies for occuping space.
Depends on the situation...
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Mishydoo(m): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2015
[size=15pt]we are just frnds,so i left the bed and slept on the floor...she kept asking if anything was wrong days after...[/size]
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by mak3mm: 9:31am On Feb 06, 2015
dubylhover:
all dx una thought sef...it cud b dat d guy is thinking about his football team,like me wondering why my coach keeps benching herrera angry.in other words,it cud b dat d guy is just thinkin of sth else
. I wanda what's lcg problem with hererrar the guy is really gud but I dunno hw I couldn't find his wai ti frts 11
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by chelseabmw(m): 9:32am On Feb 06, 2015
lmao
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by 1stola: 9:32am On Feb 06, 2015
auntymi:
Loved grin
FAKE ASz girl

1 Like

Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2015
RaeMystix:

Well!....I just don't think I'd would want to go alone for a sleepover at my bf's house.
really? I don't think that is so cool. If you wouldn't want anything to happen don't you think it's best you relate it with him rather than bringing someone along. It might be inconvenient.
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Saucekide25(m): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2015
Get up to #5000 discounts and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com[Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Pweedycutie(f): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2015
Happy Bt Wil Feel Am Nt Luvd
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Jnrbaino4real(m): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2015
It's not all about sex, to be honest .enjoying each others presence matters, I think there should be body chemistry and sense of humour before thinking of body contacts. So if I was a lady and I don't get touched, I will not see it not being loved or that he is not man enough
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2015
alberto2k:

I like your sincerity cheesy

What makes you feel she's sincere? Cos she gave u the answer u were expecting?
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by dmola(m): 9:38am On Feb 06, 2015
Nneka123:
i'll like us to cuddle tho lipsrsealed
Cuddle is the new of ways for gehs to say I WANT SEX .....guy take note

1 Like

Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by joanana(f): 9:38am On Feb 06, 2015
Happy grin cheesy grin
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by dmola(m): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
To be sincere, the first time, will feel happy
The second time, will ask him why first before starting to feel anything
Chaiiii ur pix fit mk man comit
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 06, 2015
auntymi:
play games, discuse d future, advice each othr,plan ahead etc, nd ofcourse s..ex grin

Lol, see her mouth...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video / Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.