Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! (47918 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos / Check Out The Way Most Girls Answer Phone Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by terrifik19(m): 11:34am On Feb 06, 2015
I once dated a lady for 4 years without having sex, even I can count the number of times we kissed, but she later became wayward.. But that doesnt still change my lifestyle, cos am still a virgin at my early 20s, Relationship aint about sex.. How is Nigeria guyz??

Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by wildikeman(m): 11:35am On Feb 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
Guys cant restrict me! cheesy#who does that?
restrict ke...are u trying to say resist?
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Geenickel(m): 11:35am On Feb 06, 2015
auntymi:
Loved grin

I'll be visiting soon.....
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Chazzyboy: 11:36am On Feb 06, 2015
auntymi:
Loved grin
haba u lied again is over o
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by sweetbaby22(f): 11:44am On Feb 06, 2015
5. Insecure cry
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 06, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Nah, not yet
In school now, and camera phones aint allowed
anoda madonna chic
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by theorbiters: 11:45am On Feb 06, 2015
bjcuntis:
I av a very funny feeling u are the person that will open that thread....

N.landers watch out for it.

Nawa o, shey na swear u dey swear give me
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by theorbiters: 11:46am On Feb 06, 2015
joshuamoses101:
no be lie...but see that chest na....heaven on earth cheesy
You fit open thread for her na. Confess ur 'ruff' for her. Lol. E no hard
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by antifailure(m): 11:55am On Feb 06, 2015
pinkycute:
I don't like ur username lipsrsealed

wink

My username name is not bad , is among the best names on this forum, may be because i did not space it.... Anti-Failure. meaning against failure, Anti simply means Against. just like you see anti robbery squad. failure is not my portion, i am always against it. I am not for it. i guess you are thinking about the word aunt meaning relative. Anti is quite different from aunt. I still like you.
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 06, 2015
theorbiters:

You fit open thread for her na. Confess ur 'ruff' for her. Lol. E no hard
I just can't understand females, wen it comes to sex talk, dey start formin reverend sisters. Ok now dis topic was created to ask dem how dey would feel if d guy was cold abt not touchn dem, now most of d female commenters r like they will feel either insecure or indifferent or not loved. Wat is d problem wit these set of human beings? Some of dem who knw dey like sex pretend they do not! Why ? Why can't they just be themselves and stop pretendin.
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Applaner: 11:58am On Feb 06, 2015
op, who is a child here?

wat do u mean by touch?

call a pot, a pot.

I don't understand u
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
wildikeman:
restrict ke...are u trying to say resist?
na resist jare my phone tho.
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
Safe....
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by chingydaboss(m): 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
I find u attractive..
jomile:
am not sure of how I will feel,different taughts will start running through my mind,like maybe he doesn't find me attractive,or dere is something about me dat turns him off
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by gloriana(f): 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
ifex370:

quite unlike the fake one's
u can't call somebody fake just cos d person didn't say wat u want to hear. We r all entitled to our opinions and feelings. Well....for me, I'l feel "not attractive"
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by auntymi(f): 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Hello bit ch.u seem like sm1 whos using another persons pic and ur post makes no sense.u seem like d bitch who left her old acct cos i noticed she wasnt shi.
pls, pls nd pls dnt insult mi, do i luk like uR ex or ur sisters, am nt here for insults bt to catch fun, if u'v any prblm wit sme1 go settle wit him/her nd live my way undecided
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by theorbiters: 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
Cutehector4u:
I just can't understand females, wen it comes to sex talk, dey start formin reverend sisters. Ok now dis topic was created to ask dem how dey would feel if d guy was cold abt not touchn dem, now most of d female commenters r like they will feel either insecure or indifferent or not loved. Wat is d problem wit these set of human beings? Some of dem who knw dey like sex pretend they do not! Why ? Why can't they just be themselves and stop pretendin.

First of all, how do we know that they are not pretending? They be saying the truth after all. It is more like 50-50.

Secondly, everyone is trying to protect his/her image. Tell me, how do you expect people to start thinking about the dignity of a lady who goes on to say she loves sex everyday? You may be different but what about the others who are still weak in the mind and how they reason.

I am pretty sure an incident must have occurred between guys and ladies on this forum where guys label ladies as s.luts and hoe.s after revealing their sex cravings. Now no lady wud want that to be repeated so everyone has to watch what they say on this forum.

It boils down to the mentality of people. Some people are not mature enough to think yet they think and wen dey think, they think like s.hit.

Whatever anyone says on this forum, what is my business? I don't knw you, you don't me, so we are free to say whatever we like because you and I did not give birth to anyone here.

Wait. What am I even saying sef!
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
It depends on whats between the guy and I. If he is a mere friend, I will feel secured but if na my bf, it then depend on why i was there. If i went there for sex and he didnt touch me after when i told him why i came, I should be worried and unloved.
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by theorbiters: 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
auntymi:
pls, pls nd pls dnt insult mi, do i luk like uR ex or ur sisters, am nt here for insults bt to catch fun, if u'v any prblm wit sme1 go settle wit him/her nd live my way undecided
It has started o
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by auntymi(f): 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
theorbiters:

It has started o
cnt get it, xpanciate
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
theorbiters:

First of all, how do we know that they are not pretending? They be saying the truth after all. It is more like 50-50.

Secondly, everyone is trying to protect his/her image. Tell me, how do you expect people to start thinking about the dignity of a lady who goes on to say she loves sex everyday? You may be different but what about the others who are still weak in the mind and how they reason.

I am pretty sure an incident must have occurred between guys and ladies on this forum where guys label ladies as s.luts and hoe.s after revealing their sex cravings. Now no lady wud want that to be repeated so everyone has to watch what they say on this forum.

It boils down to the mentality of people. Some people are not mature enough to think yet they think and wen dey think, they think like s.hit.

Whatever anyone says on this forum, what is my business? I don't knw you, you don't me, so we are free to say whatever we like because you and I did not give birth to anyone here.

Wait. What am I even saying sef!
lol in a way u r right. Buh stil on stil, be yurself. Maheeda and afrocandy, these ladies r themselvs, I hav neva judged dem for who dey r today, I knw dah sumday dey wil repent grin or u would be surprised to see dem in heaven. Even those who call dem sluts r hypocrites because dese r d same Ppo dah go to brothels, fornicate too and self service. Be that as it may, I still respect ladies who aren't ashamed to be human.
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Ishilove: 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
DEGREE2466:
If you visit a guy and slept over in his house but he refused to touch you how will you feel?

1. Happy?

2. Rejected?

3. Not loved?

4. Loved?

5. Insecure?

6. Winner?

7. Loser?

Like i said in all sincerity answer how you will feel when you visit a nigga and he slept on the same bed with you without making a single move?
My answer is not among the options: I'll be very happy
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by theorbiters: 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
auntymi:
cnt get it, xpanciate
Okay, remember wen I said to you that everything here on NL is weird? Remember I also said that you shouldn't take everything here to serious?
Well, you are going to have deal with a lot of insults and bashing. One because some people would not want to believe that ur dp is actually you. Well I don't knw if it is but that's not my business.
If u are here to have fun like you said, you are gonna have to develop thick skin to somethings here. It is not every arguments you are invited to that you must attend.
Just be cool, and very soon, people wud fight for you. It is natural.

Wait, wat am I even saying sef!
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by issylarry(m): 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
auntymi:
dunno wat u mean by touch, bt if its s..ex u're talkin abt, den i dnt tink am in fr such relatnship, friendship is nt alwyz abt s..ex
So ladies like u still exist!hmm
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by theorbiters: 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
Cutehector4u:
lol in a way u r right. Buh stil on stil, be yurself. Maheeda and afrocandy, these ladies r themselvs, I hav neva judged dem for who dey r today, I knw dah sumday dey wil repent grin or u would be surprised to see dem in heaven. Even those who call dem sluts r hypocrites because dese r d same Ppo dah go to brothels, fornicate too and self service. Be that as it may, I still respect ladies who aren't ashamed to be human.
Lol, true, but you are one out of so many. Remember, not everyone wud think like you.
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
Lizabeth25:
It depends on whats between the guy and I. If he is a mere friend, I will feel secured but if na my bf, it then depend on why i was there. If i went there for sex and he didnt touch me after when i told him why i came, I should be worried and unloved.
oh so u make it clear to him ur reason for comin to his house? Woow dats cool. If all nigerian females can be like u, d world will be a berra place

1 Like

Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by kikelomojessy(f): 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
;DMaybe ε̲̣̣̣̥ had a big fight dat nite §Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ na angry sleep sure pass!
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by silversonuc(m): 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
auntymi:
Loved grin

@2face's tone@ story story.........!!!!!!!!
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by silversonuc(m): 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
pinkycute:
Not loved embarassed

may God bless u with d man of ya dreams for a husband ma sista

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
theorbiters:

Lol, true, but you are one out of so many. Remember, not everyone wud think like you.
lol yh, am one of the few ppo on earth dat has d gift of understanding.
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by auntymi(f): 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
theorbiters:

Okay, remember wen I said to you that everything here on NL is weird? Remember I also said that you shouldn't take everything here to serious?
Well, you are going to have deal with a lot of insults and bashing. One because some people would not want to believe that ur dp is actually you. Well I don't knw if it is but that's not my business.
If u are here to have fun like you said, you are gonna have to develop thick skin to somethings here. It is not every arguments you are invited to that you must attend.
Just be cool, and very soon, people wud fight for you. It is natural.

Wait, wat am I even saying sef!
tnx, e-war is a no-no for mi oooh, nt a must i rply all nA tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video / Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.