Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! (47915 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Answer This Question With All Sincerity! photos / Check Out The Way Most Girls Answer Phone Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by wildikeman(m): 10:33am On Feb 06, 2015
jomile:
am not sure of how I will feel,different taughts will start running through my mind,like maybe he doesn't find me attractive,or dere is something about me dat turns him off
na pple like u we want 4 nairaland. Honest people. I still remember how one fellow course mate of mine told me thanks for allowing her pass the night. When it became frequent and I didn't touch her she told her friends" don't worry I can sleep in ike's place. His thing no dey stand at all" imagine.
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 06, 2015
dovelike:

Is it just the s"e..xing part or do kissing follow?

angry the whole nine yards (inches)
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 06, 2015
JoeCutie:
You (Nl babes) are not straight, like you said. Their ways are not pure at all. In fact, they are all liars! undecided
[url][/url] shocked you urself na liar cos nl babes are straight.
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by scandybuono: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2015
Not loved
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Abimloaded(m): 10:39am On Feb 06, 2015
Odunharry:

hazard abi wetn be that ur other moniker....u don Bleep up big time with this statement,u are thinking of droppng ur babe for her,wen u meet another gal im sure u will do the same to her..
U are acting desperate bro,go modify ur post

lolss.. says who?? i am not hazard anyway. i think that moniker belongs to monsuru.

i didnt mean the statement quoted above.. just pulling her legs. i Dont even have any babe anyway.

PS: thanks for your concern
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by portaableg(f): 10:40am On Feb 06, 2015
MY DEAR TRUST ME, I'M
dmola:

Bt ur nt happy ...bt honestly U̶̲̥̅̊ shuld b worry
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Essaswtcious(f): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2015
Op, it depends on how and who both of you are to eachoda before the visit and your discussion thread also before the visit wink.
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Odunharry(m): 10:52am On Feb 06, 2015
Abimloaded:

lolss.. says who?? i am not hazard anyway. i think that moniker belongs to monsuru.

i didnt mean the statement quoted above.. just pulling her legs. i Dont even have any babe anyway.

PS: thanks for your concern
chop knuckles.....

Ya monsuru is hazard..
Do u still frequent bet section?
The way boys ticket dey cut ehn,no be small
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by bjcuntis(m): 10:56am On Feb 06, 2015
theorbiters:

Nice dp you got.

I am so sure, some guy would open a thread for you to confess his undying love for you.
Welcome to NL where everything is weird
I av a very funny feeling u are the person that will open that thread....

N.landers watch out for it.
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Abimloaded(m): 10:58am On Feb 06, 2015
Odunharry:

chop knuckles.....

Ya monsuru is hazard..
Do u still frequent bet section?
The way boys ticket dey cut ehn,no be small

i dont punt on these live matches anymore... the losing rate is high. but i must tell you, i make nothing less than 5k daily on VFL. i have the tricks and i know how to spot fixed matches... i sell the package anyway. check my signature
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by nairabetguru(m): 10:58am On Feb 06, 2015
grin
Tymax:
Sincerity from who? NL babes? Forget that thing
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Adecephas(m): 10:59am On Feb 06, 2015
I think most of these answers are sincere. Thumbs up to the NL ladies.
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 06, 2015
wildikeman:
na pple like u we want 4 nairaland. Honest people. I still remember how one fellow course mate of mine told me thanks for allowing her pass the night. When it became frequent and I didn't touch her she told her friends" don't worry I can sleep in ike's place. His thing no dey stand at all" imagine.
hahahaha d chick funny,but u for do d needful,den she no go open mouth dey miss yarn,she go just lock up
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by wildikeman(m): 11:01am On Feb 06, 2015
auntymi:
guyz nd s..ex sha undecided
tah! Stop that...u guys don't like sex abi?
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by wildikeman(m): 11:06am On Feb 06, 2015
jomile:
hahahaha d chick funny,but u for do d needful,den she no go open mouth dey miss yarn,she go just lock up
I was too pissed off to even think of anything.
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by joshuamoses101(m): 11:08am On Feb 06, 2015
theorbiters:

Nice dp you got.

I am so sure, some guy would open a thread for you to confess his undying love for you.
Welcome to NL where everything is weird
no be lie...but see that chest na....heaven on earth cheesy
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2015
Akalia:
most reasonable reply so far.
grin
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2015
auntymi:
yea u're rite, datz my a joined Nl jos to catch my fun bt nt wit evri membrz here, thou i'v been watchin frm sideline grin ever since......wait o, wetin i dey talk sef
MODIFIED: SORRY FOR BEEN AN AZZ ON UR MENTION.Enjoy smiley
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by falgus: 11:13am On Feb 06, 2015
you can't get the truth!
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by son1109: 11:14am On Feb 06, 2015
straight answer.......REJECTED....That no go fit happen anyway grin grin
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by wildikeman(m): 11:15am On Feb 06, 2015
Emodeee:

m good dear. I admire ya beauty. I must confess u r competing with miss world.
guy e do abeg . pm her abeg.
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by phlamesG: 11:19am On Feb 06, 2015
Really?
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by sonssyo: 11:21am On Feb 06, 2015
tongue. good
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by antifailure(m): 11:22am On Feb 06, 2015
pinkycute:
Not loved embarassed
i am always watching you, pls if you are not married yet, i am not married too, let us connect, i love to marry a truthful lady. truth every time no matter the shame it may cause. 25CC7B2F
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 06, 2015
DEGREE2466:
If you visit a guy and slept over in his house but he refused to touch you how will you feel?

1. Happy?

2. Rejected?

3. Not loved?

4. Loved?

5. Insecure?

6. Winner?

7. Loser?

Like i said in all sincerity answer how you will feel when you visit a nigga and he slept on the same bed with you without making a single move?

6. and independent, satisfied and don't care what others think wink
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by wildikeman(m): 11:24am On Feb 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
This thread don turn to dating and meet-up zone grin
yes oo so catch ur own
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 06, 2015
Odunharry:

buhahahahahah..

How u today ma?
I am fine sir.

1 Like

Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by pinkycute(f): 11:25am On Feb 06, 2015
I don't like ur username lipsrsealed

wink

antifailure:
i am always watching you, pls if you are not married yet, i am not married too, let us connect, i love to marry a truthful lady. truth every time no matter the shame it may cause. 25CC7B2F
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by wildikeman(m): 11:27am On Feb 06, 2015
dovelike:

Well,thats not right now,is it? What kinda stamina iz that?

Or mayb he is a born again cheesy
yeah or Gay!

1 Like

Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by wildikeman(m): 11:30am On Feb 06, 2015
Modesayo:
Not loved......
fist time a girl is saying what's on her mind. Ah look heavens is rejoicing. Are u a Nigerian?
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by tosynity(f): 11:30am On Feb 06, 2015
I wil feel loved and will respect him 4 dat
Re: Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! by MrHighSea: 11:31am On Feb 06, 2015
Juliaann:
[size=28pt]happy grin[/size]
as in Pharrel William.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video / Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.