Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? (4585 Views)

TRENDING!!! See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend That Got People Talking / Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) / Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by Sermwell(m): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
When the relationship started, I was mostly the one doing all the talking and she will just be there staring at me or giving me mono-syllabic response. The funny thing now is that this days, she can spend the whole day telling me many personal things. But I have some issues I'm trying to resolve and can't afford to pay full attention to her many gists. And now she's pissed that iam too boring. Please how do I tell her she talks too much?
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by ArchEnemy(m): 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
Sermwell:
When the relationship started, I was mostly the one doing all the talking and she will just be there staring at me or giving me mono-syllabic response. The funny thing now is that this days, she can spend the whole day telling me many personal things. But I have some issues I'm trying to resolve and can't afford to pay full attention to her many gists. And now she's pissed that iam too boring. Please how do I tell her she talks too much?
you never sabi wetin you enter
They are meant to talk, and we men are suppose to listen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by Pinkiedearie(f): 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lol..tell her the way it is man!!...*like bae?..you talk too mach pls check it!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by alberto2k(m): 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
that's how they're wired, your job is to listen

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
Just sit her down and in a mature way, talk things through with her
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by naijaboiy: 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
Always shut her up with a kiss grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by Kolade354(m): 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
Am sure you didnt woo the lady on your own,your snr broda helped you in convincing her to date you..........But E get as E be sha to understand na common sense.
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by Melahou(m): 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
you had better grab your gear and prepare for the ride cos you are in for it.

when you were chasing her you didn't no ba

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by DahtzFestjayz: 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
Buy invisible earpiece and listen to Sam Smith's Stay With Me.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by ddeston(m): 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
Just call her and tell her calmly that she talks too much.
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by TrishaP(f): 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
ArchEnemy:
you never sabi wetin you enter
They are meant to talk, and we men are suppose to listen
Lol

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by 2dice(m): 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
You have clicked her Mumu-Botton
To Deactivate visit Olumba-Olumba
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by TrishaP(f): 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
naijaboiy:
That's slightly romantic ,..but for how long?
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pinkiedearie:

Exactly!
Man up and yarn her the koko.
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by Sermwell(m): 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
naijaboiy:
What if its in a public place
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by Sermwell(m): 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Don't you think this will worsen the matter As in she will think I'm completely ignoring her Don't wana hurt her grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by menix(m): 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tell her to start calling u 'Walkie Talkie' as pet name nd she mst always call u dat name when starting a conversation.
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by Tallesty1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
It is now her turn..........
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
You really must be boring. What kind of man don't want to listen to his woman talk?
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
nairalanders are funny. grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by falconey(m): 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
rokiatu:
You really must be boring. What kind of man don't want to listen to his woman talk?
a busy man.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
falconey:
a busy man.
well if you are too busy, someone out there is less busy enough to give her all the loving and attention she wants. That's the reason niggas be fu..cking other nigga girls behind their back.

Women loves attention especially from their love ones.
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by Sermwell(m): 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
rokiatu:
Don't crucify me ma'am!! undecided av got plenty issues on my mind this period and not really cut out for many gist! She just wouldn't understand and I don't really know how to put it to her that she talks too much without hurting her cuz she's very emotional!... Gimme some idea joor and stop bambooozling me grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
Sermwell:

Don't crucify me ma'am!! undecided av got plenty issues on my mind this period and not really cut out for many gist! She just wouldn't understand and I don't really know how to put it to her that she talks too much without hurting her cuz she's very emotional!... Gimme some idea joor and stop bambooozling me grin
well you just have to communicate to her how you are feeling at the moment.

Or you could be inattentive whenever she's talking, that will send the signal.
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by Sermwell(m): 6:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
[b][/b]
rokiatu:
That's the reason niggas be fu..cking other nigga girls behind their back.
hmmmmm...Rokiatu! Rokiatu!! Rokiatu!!! I don't think I like the above lines oo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Sermwell:
[b][/b] hmmmmm...Rokiatu! Rokiatu!! Rokiatu!!! I don't think I like the above lines oo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
well then do the needful, listen well well. You see my dear this is an advice from a woman to you, we are very complicated and loves attention.

I talk my man to death too trust me, sometimes I be talking even when he's sleeping and not listening. grin when he look at me too much I start complaining maybe am looking weird that's why he's looking, and when he don't look I still complain maybe am getting unattractive. grin

We are complicated like that. Just try your best. grin

But listening is not a workout ohhh. tongue
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by Infomizer(m): 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ello Bae,
You be parrot?

That should shut her up for good!

Next!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by Sermwell(m): 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
rokiatu:
well then do the needful, listen well well. You see my dear this is an advice from a woman to you, we are very complicated and loves attention.

I talk my man to death too trust me, sometimes I be talking even when he's sleeping and not listening. grin when he look at me too much I start complaining maybe am looking weird that's why he's looking, and when he don't look I still complain maybe am getting unattractive. grin

We are complicated like that. Just try your best. grin

But listening is not a workout ohhh. tongue
This is really classic!!! cool but na wa oooo grin thankz alot wink
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by Mhizizzy(f): 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tell her gently

**bae..I need to concentrate on dis stuff m doing
I tink some silence wud be helpful**

If she is normal
***ok have heard u
Buh let me know wen u done
AV got some gist for u

If she is opposite
**** really
AV alwaiz known I cnt talk to u
Nd lovers Sud talk to demselves
I tink u can't stand me
After u promised to be dere for me
U can't even listen to my problems
Let me keep tomasef den
Maybe I sud be on my own sef
Dis relationship can't work anymore
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by falconey(m): 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
rokiatu:
well if you are too busy, someone out there is less busy enough to give her all the loving and attention she wants. That's the reason niggas be fu..cking other nigga girls behind their back.

Women loves attention especially from their love ones.
the fact is you can never satisfy a woman, Thats i dont even try to. Even if you give her all the attention in the world.
Re: How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? by baralatie(m): 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
the relationship go down spiral like huricane

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused / Not All Beautiful Girls Are Models; Some Are.....(pic) / My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.