Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters (40985 Views)

How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official / N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC / PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:34am On Feb 06, 2015
Obanikoro claimed he was directed by Jonathan. Jonathan will regret ever going into politics.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 06, 2015
WHAT'S THIS COUNTRY TURNING INTO? PPL LIKE YOU NEED TO BE LOCKED UP FOR GOOD. AHH! I WEEP FOR YOUR FAMILY.
utytill:
Bad.hmmm....,go to court or go and die.

3 Likes

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by victors123: 10:36am On Feb 06, 2015
I can't stop laughing they rig Ekiti electn for where APC u hv started again Fayose won it handsdown without comment ppl of Ekiti want Fayose.... Stop carring false news about Ekiti election!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by ybportable: 10:37am On Feb 06, 2015
U will all agree with me that any news from Sahara is always against the present govt and its party. So, its not true, fake, misleading, crisis ignitious, and totally unacceptable

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 06, 2015
This is unbelievable

Nigeria is doomed......... does anybody know why it didn't work in Osun? I can clearly hear fayose's voice confirmed, no doubt..........it's authentic

3 Likes

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by haykay33: 10:38am On Feb 06, 2015
Try search for the audio...its true.
ybportable:
U will all agree with me that any news from Sahara is always against the present govt and its party. So, its not true, fake, misleading, crisis ignitious, and totally unacceptable

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Tracy66: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2015
Na wa o , I got the video here
How Obanikoro, Fayose, Chris Uba And Momoh Rigged Ekiti Governorship Election (Video) http://www.enekem.com/2015/02/how-obanikoro-fayose-chris-uba-and.html?m=1
Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Ttalk: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2015
In the last ten years when i have been active in politics both at state and national level, i have never come across this type of revelation. In fact i was dazed to hear political mentors and Nigerian leaders making these pathetic revelation. I was indeed moved to tears to see how low Nigeria has gone in promoting immorality with impunity. If indeed there is no change in the leadership of this country come 2015, i'll give up hope that this generation can no longer be saved during our lifetime.

Have we returned to slavery? How come Nigerians have become so docile to the extent that these corrupt leaders continue to manipulate our destiny and care less of our existence.

I indeed regretted today that Nigeria got independent when we did.

Would British have manipulated and ruined this country the way our brothers in Leadership are currently doing?.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by dvee2: 10:41am On Feb 06, 2015
Wow! Unbelievable, this is to what length PDP will go. Lagos state be careful next as MBU is promoted for what he did in Rivers State and now sent to lagos. This president is pathetic, how do you expect this army to now fight Boko haram?

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Doubleoo(m): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2015
If election is won by the opposition party, here in Nigeria it will be tagged credible, however if it's won by the ruling party it is rigged. So what's the truth about Osun State election? Or nothing hidden there? Foolish reporters. Fayose is a tout, yet he's better of Fayemi in the way he rule.

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Labayi96(m): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2015
But i know say one muraice iwu & author of my watch do something similar & when d so cal agent of change enter our political space dem visit am 4 ota
Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by kay29000(m): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2015
If this is true, and can be proven to the whole world as true, Jonathan needs to resign ASAP!!!

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Gbawe: 10:43am On Feb 06, 2015
angelsing:
I respect u as a person considering your support for GEJ but as a patriotic nigeria what u shud be concern about is how true is the recording?..Is there any atom of truth in it or it is fabricated?..What I expected u to say is to wait and see if it was fabricated before commenting but to try and defend it or ask why it was not submitted at the tribunal just showed u cud careless to even want to find if truly that recording was true or not...Pls let's put Nigeria first before any tribal or political affiliation

This is what we are saying about GEJ/PDP fans. I.e they are totally immoral and warped as the President and Party they support. There are certain situations where, for decent folks, one is left with no choice but to speak in defence of what is right and best regardless of private ethnic/religious/political affiliation. At worst, you say nothing rather than talk insensitively to defend what must never be defended by any sane and upright person.

It is only GEJ/PDP supporters who seem unable to ever be principled enough to put Nigeria first. Do they even know the implication of this for Nigeria? DO some appreciate that the ruination of our army and armed forces by partisan politics is something that is very dangerous for us all ? Is it not the corruption GEJ introduced in the army that aided the embezzlement of $18 billion disbursed over three years to fight Boko Haram? Can that deliberate action of corrupting and weakening the Nigerian army not be blamed directly for the death of thousands of Nigerians?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by babestella: 10:43am On Feb 06, 2015
kunyeo:
I thought I would have a ground to vote for Jonathan,but on a daily basis,it is becoming rather difficult. I give up.No one can save him.I hereby declare for Buhari!

I can see you are believing lies. Have you asked why APC won Osun elections? Despite the military men deployed to the state, APC still won. Why didn't PDP rig the election. Please don't insult whatever school you graduated from by voting a man who have hidden his real statement of result from NIGERIA, or a general who is presenting a statement of result bearing a different name and cannot and have not owned up to NIGERIANS to say the result belongs to him. Posterity will not forgive any graduate who votes for this illegality called GMB.

If you can't vote for GEJ there are other presidential candidates you can vote for but certainly not GMB he is a deceptive result forger and supporter of impunity and oppressor of legal justice system.

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by philips70(m): 10:44am On Feb 06, 2015
Thanks Seun and the MODS for finally doing the needful. For me this tape and thread separate animals from human beings on Nairaland. Let the roll call begin.

6 Likes

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by tess1(m): 10:44am On Feb 06, 2015
ybportable:

Who will agree with you? Have you not listened to the audio? Didn't you hear the voices of Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore there? Fayose even said "The thing INEC gave to us soft copy, we now printed everything so that........." What did INEC give to them? This is an AUTHENTIC audio evidence tenable in the court of law.

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Ttalk: 10:44am On Feb 06, 2015
adamsojay:
This sahara of a thing is useless we all knew its apc plan. So fayose rigged at fayemi pooling unit. In front of his papa house. Why do we like deceiving ourselves. Fayemi even congratulated fayose and claimed its the people will that prevail. There's nothing like rigging in ekiti election. Pdp defeated apc hands down.

Please take time to listen to the audio tape of the revelation and come back to tell us your opinion

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Jackeeh(m): 10:44am On Feb 06, 2015
eseosa77:
All these happened under the watchful eyes of the this clueless president,nigeria is doomed.
FTC. Again

Have u listened to d recording? Listen to the latter part of the recording and you will know that GEJ gave the order. He's not clueless. He's acting clueless cos he's the mastermind. He's very much involved in the scheme

2 Likes

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 06, 2015
babestella:

I can see you are believing lies. Have you asked why APC won Osun elections? Despite the military men deployed to the state, APC still won. Why didn't PDP rig the election. Please don't insult whatever school you graduated from by voting a man who have hidden his real statement of result from NIGERIA, or a general who is presenting a statement of result bearing a different name and cannot and have not owned up to NIGERIANS to say the result belongs to him. Posterity will not forgive any graduate who votes for this illegality called GMB.

If you can't vote for GEJ there are other presidential candidates you can vote for but certainly not GMB he is a deceptive result forger and supporter of impunity and oppressor of legal justice system.

They learnt from the ekiti scenario, lighting shouldn't strike twice for a wise felloww.

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Akpan107(m): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2015
focus7:
I have said that all the achievement claims of Jonathan and his followers are nothing but falsehood. This is one of the achievement the pdp has been flaunting around that he performed credible election, when what he did in Ekiti is arm twisting the ruling government to give it to the area boy. No wonder Fayose will send his boys to disrupt the proceeding of the election tribunal in Ekiti, and no wonder he's so desperating attacking Buhari for the fear of Him losing protection that would eventually lead to his losing the seat.
APC as a Party is a gonner.
Anywhere APC cant win, they will cry rigging.

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by benzion72(m): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2015
Fayose your case is worse than that of King Nebu. You going back to square one after May, 29. because there is an evident against you now even in the public court. You are a goner. No wonder you are wishing Buhari dead time will tell

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Orikinla(m): 10:46am On Feb 06, 2015
[size=28pt]The proper title should be:
How President Goodluck Jonathan Assigned Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh To Rig Ekiti Election- Saharareporters[/size]

14 Likes

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Amanwulu1(m): 10:46am On Feb 06, 2015
ziccoit:
The gentle looking GEJ is a deadly snake. Trust this man with your life and you are gone 6feet below the Earth surface.

it's either u're clueless or u're contradicting urself 4 ever believing gej is a deadly snake. U knw dude, deadly snakes are extremely wise and no whr near cluelessness. Now who is fooling who? Me think Apc is deceiving u.
Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by tp2philike(m): 10:47am On Feb 06, 2015
Fayose won the election,Fayemi focussed on infrastructure to the detriment of the masses whereas,Fayose was more into grassroot campaign.
Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by mickeymimi: 10:48am On Feb 06, 2015
Have you heard that, GEJ is already packing his belongings from Aso Rock?

I don't blame Fayose. I blame the selection system we have in place that throws up common criminals and nincompoops like him into highly revered positions. The more blunders they commit the better for us.At least the whole world can now see the kind of politics they do. PDP are so desperate they are making big fools of themselves. How will Ekiti people in their right frame of mind vote for a thug that still has his case in court? How on earth do you have someone impeached, currently on corruption charges contest and win election...Only in Nigeria.

Professor Wole Soyinka

"I will not vote and I will not encourage anyone to vote for the continuation of this government, simply because your colleagues numbering over 200 were kidnapped,” he said.

The playwright, who last December described the Jonathan administration as being worse than Babylonian king, Nebuchadnezzar, stated the President’s inability to locate and free the abducted girls represented leadership failure.

He noted that shortly after the girls were kidnapped, Jonathan failed to address the situation and went about as if nothing had happened.

Soyinka said it was, therefore, outrageous for anyone to say he was supporting the re-election of Jonathan.

He added,“It took the Jonathan government 10 days to even accept that the Chibok girls were missing. After that dereliction of duty; after that failure of leadership, after that betrayal of our future, for anyone to think or to put words in my mouth suggesting that I will vote or encourage anyone to vote for this regime is a travesty of intelligence.”

Speaking on the theme, “The Road to Sambisa”, the literary icon stressed Jonathan had not only betrayed children, he had failed as a leader.

“There has been a failure of leadership. Our children whom you represent today have been betrayed,” he said.
http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-doesnt-deserve-re-election-soyinka/

A word to the wise is sufficient.

Please vote wisely, vote for the future of your children , vote wisely

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by jkingx(m): 10:48am On Feb 06, 2015
eseosa77:
All these happened under the watchful eyes of the this clueless president,nigeria is doomed.
FTC. Again
The failed president ordered the fraud!
Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by AdeniyiA(m): 10:48am On Feb 06, 2015
And nobody will be arrested? shocked
We're "leaderless" in this country undecided

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by dklex(m): 10:48am On Feb 06, 2015
SmartChoices:
Every day for the thief and one day for the owner

Which way Nigeria which way to go?

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by ibknaanii(m): 10:49am On Feb 06, 2015
Don't know abt tho other state election, but dt of Ekiti am sure dt if I wasn't rigged as it was claimed, Fayemi wouldn't have won. Because, all the civil servants were tired of him due to increased tax, not sensitive to there needs, not paying several allowances needed to be paid for pensioneers which was later paid few days to the election, conducting exams for teachers and principals to access them, I like the idea but it was seen as victimization. And mind u Ekiti is a Civil servant state and is nt like Lagos state. A woman then was ready to sleep in the office over nite so dt she can vote For Fayose the following morning due to the restricted movt.

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by philips70(m): 10:50am On Feb 06, 2015
Gbawe:

This is what we are saying about GEJ/PDP fans. I.e they are totally immoral and warped as the President and Party they support. There are certain situations where, for decent folks, one is left with no choice but to speak in defence of what is right and best regardless of private ethnic/religious/political affiliation. At worst, you say nothing rather than talk insensitively to defend what must never be defended by any sane and upright person.

It is only GEJ/PDP supporters who seem unable to ever be principled enough to put Nigeria first. Do they even know the implication of this for Nigeria? DO some appreciate that the ruination of our army and armed forces by partisan politics is something that is very dangerous for us all ? Is it not the corruption GEJ introduced in the army that aided the embezzlement of $18 billion disbursed over three years to fight Boko Haram? Can that deliberate action of corrupting and weakening the Nigerian army not be blamed directly for the death of thousands of Nigerians?

Let them continue deceiving and lying to themselves here. Obanikoro and Fayose are continuously getting hell on Twitter as we speak. This tape must get to ICC. Enough must be enough for these animals. Lagos must not be allowed to fall into the hands of these criminals. My heart just goes to the gentleman Agbaje who fell into their boobytrap just like Ribadu.

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by Sanchez01: 10:50am On Feb 06, 2015
[size=14pt]Had to upload the audio to mediafire for easy download. [/size]http://www.mediafire.com/listen/vjr5qi66p3po6pw/Ekiti_Rigged_Elections_Leaked.mp3

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters by hero31x(m): 10:51am On Feb 06, 2015
If no video evidence, then it's no evidence! APC always sponsoring SAHARA REPORTERS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution / Lagos Apc Guber Candidate Sanwo Olu's Campaign Vehicles Flood Lagos(photos) / Biography/Profile Of Shuaibu Ibrahim, New NYSC DG (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.