Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,059 members, 7,828,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) (9048 Views)

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / Audu's Running Mate, Faleke Writes INEC, Insists He's The Governor-Elect / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) by pazienza(m): 11:49am On Feb 06, 2015
gbosaa:
Those presenters especially the anchor and the man sitting next to Okoroji was rude, very biased, unprofessional and full of shyytte.

No, they were honest and true to themselves. The average Nigerian is tribal and owes allegiance only to his/her ethnic group.

Nigeria is a fraud, not a nation. Yoruba is a nation,and lagos as a part of Yoruba nation can only be ruled by a Yoruba in democracy, irrespective of the part of Yorubaland the person hail from or his residence status.

This is true,and the exact message the presenters were trying to pass across to Okoroji and other deluded,naive, or greedy Igbos out there still living in fools paradise. They( the presenters) were blunt and honest and i love them for it.

Nigeria as a nation is a fraud that every sensible Igboman must seek and desire for ways to free Igboland from it's grip.

5 Likes

Re: Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) by diamondpaul(m): 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
U re a monkey to speak of low esteem of a culture nd a tribe full of patience to allow hungry folk's like u to survive ur dieying lineage omoale jatijati.#may God purnish u.

1 Like

Re: Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) by killuminati(m): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
musiwa97:
[size=28pt]Lagos is owning ,$1 billion, when they made an Igbo man budget commissioner.

When tinubu a northerner became governor. He stole all the money[/size]
grin

Do you mean thief'nubu?
Re: Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) by diamondpaul(m): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ibo this,ibo that....heard one saying he has travel to differnt yoruba state's but comng down to lagos he realise that one is no man'sland the joy u still fill ur skull is the patrotic nature yoruba's there have towar's u....u shouldn't chase urself from where u make end's meat...God knw's u will suffer like biafran's era in which ur lineage were killed....the only reason y u re saying all this is because someone like me haven't been the lagos state govenor then the deep hatred we have toward u..will show off.u would be sent parking bck to ur landlocked area in which u have nothing to survive on
Re: Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) by diamondpaul(m): 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ibo this,ibo that....heard one saying he has travel to differnt yoruba state's but comng down to lagos he realise that one is no man'sland the joy u still fill ur skull is the patrotic nature yoruba's there have towar's u....u shouldn't chase urself from where u make end's meat... u will suffer like biafran's era in which ur lineage were killed....the only reason y u re saying all this is because someone like me haven't been the lagos state govenor then the deep hatred we have toward u..will show off.u would be sent parking bck to ur landlocked area in which u have nothing to survive on

1 Like

Re: Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) by stinggy(m): 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
chimkaire:
You!!! grin grin grin

Where you run go since grin grin grin grin grin sad sad. Abi you dey fear the Benin woman kain beating lipsrsealed tongue
Bless you too smiley smiley smiley

Hehehe cheesy
So you miss a bro?
Fear nikan ko undecided

We get talk sef...
Re: Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
stinggy:

Hehehe cheesy
So you miss a bro?
Fear nikan ko undecided

We get talk sef...
undecided
grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) by stinggy(m): 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
chimkaire:
undecided
grin grin grin grin grin tongue

Don't be shy na wink cheesy
Re: Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
stinggy:

Don't be shy na wink cheesy
I'm still very shy sad undecided grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) by stinggy(m): 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
chimkaire:
I'm still very shy sad undecided grin grin grin grin tongue

Don't be girl, uncle won't beat you tongue wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
stinggy:

Don't be girl, uncle won't beat you tongue wink cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) by azzima(m): 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
OP, Lagos has started already by having a 2 term igbo commissioner and Lagos APc spokesman is igbo. Now show where in igboland That Your Bigoted Brothers Have Ever Given A Yoruba man that opportunity??its such an impossibility. Thank goodness the questioners on this show were not all Yoruba o, or else your Bigoted kinfolks would have been crying by now. Snakes !!!
Re: Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) by Blackfire(m): 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
Freelancer00:
Would a Yoruba man be allowed to contest in IMO, rivers etc

ROTIMI amaechi

1 Like

Re: Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
If they allow a non igbo indigene 2 become gov in the SE, then we can vote 4 an igbo indigene in lag.

1 Like

Re: Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Lagos is a no man's land.
English language is the official lamguage
Igbo language is for commercial transactions.
Hausa language is spoken in the foodstuff businesses
Yoloba is the ghetto and transport language.

Yoloba language in highbrow areas in lagos doesnt exit but yoloba language is uses mostly in the ghettos and motor parks in lagos.

Lagos is a no man's land

Where is the location of Lagos? A times u igbos need 2 watch your tongue. Go tell hausa man kano is no man's land and see d consequences. We allow u to make business doesn't mean u can claim wat it's not urs. A day is coming when all d igbos will be thoroughly flushed from lag and other tribes will be retain. Honestly I prefer hausa and south south people 2 igbos anyday.
Re: Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
For Mr Okoroji participation alone is victory

He does not need to win

Sometime you almost need to remind people that non Yorubas who live in Lagos are not immigrants

I shared flight with this lady one day and she was suggesting that it will be wise for Lagos to issue visa to non-lagosians visiting Lagos

People must realise that one Nigeria no be by mouth!

1 Like

Re: Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) by Freelancer00(m): 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
Blackfire:

ROTIMI amaechi
Lol. Are u serious?
Re: Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) by musiwa97: 3:57am On Feb 07, 2015
They are principle in life, I will like to share to Igbo people

1. Love is not given, it is earn.

2. Do unto others what you want them to do unto you.

3. A heart that is not given. Does not receive. ( I pity the catholic church on their offering table)

Igbo complaint over what they have never give others. Which is love.
Re: Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) by musiwa97: 4:05am On Feb 07, 2015
Nigeria constitution only cover 26 state under international law.
Re: Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) by Adegbodolu1: 4:12am On Feb 07, 2015
I would have slapped the guy.........

Make him go back to his papa land to rule them there.

Olori pelebe

1 Like

Re: Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) by kettykin: 4:57am On Feb 07, 2015
bayulll01:
these are the real reason why ibos will not be allowed to rule lagos state,you people will wake up and cook up figures without fact,Ph is once a federal capital territory,with oil and good land scape one will hope it will be as big as lagos
Do u know why lagos is big Today? I bet u don't know,the reason why lagos is big today is the host who are knowledgeable and wise when its comes to development knows that migration is essential because different ideology brain and man power is needed to turn a state around that's why they allow enabling environment for people to do as they like,the same cannot be said for other region such as the East and north because for you to set up a business in those area u will face lot of challenges,and again lagos is the smallest in all the state with more than 45percent hydrospherethe state is made before amalgamated of north and south in 1914,when a yoruba man becomes the commissioner of finance in anywhere in the east come back here and vie for any position you want

do u know why lagos is big Today? I bet u don't know,the reason why lagos is big today is the host who are knowledgeable and wise when its comes to development knows that migration is essential because different ideology brain and man power is needed to turn a state around that's why they allow enabling environment for people to do as they like,the same cannot be said for other region such as the East and north because for you to set up a business in those area u will face lot of challenges,and again lagos is the smallest in all the state with more than 45percent hydrosphere

I guess you must have felt you were addressing a primary school pupil with the highlighted, how come yorubas that you claim developed lagos never developed any of their settlement With the above hypothetical fallacious falsehood you spewed above, how come their political capital ibadan the dirtiest in Africa riddled with ritual forests and decrepit buildings even when compared to similar regional capitals like Kaduna, enugu, Benin ibadan doesn't measure in any ramifications.

How come Ogun state,ondo state which borders the Atlantic has not seen any meaningful development besides the companies and people who couldn't find space in lagos but had to move to the boundary towns of Ogun.

I repeat what I have just said with out igbos lagos is finished and will not even be comparable to calabar, and every attempt to reduce and whittle the influence of igbos in lagos politically, economically will only end up killing lagos. Igbos alone has 70% hold on the future of lagos. Lagos is finished with out igbos.

If igbos leave lagos other regional economic cities like Abuja, Warri, PH ,Uyo Onitsha will overtake Lagos

continue In your blind and ignorant yorubanization of lagos until it becomes too late and lagos becomes irredeemable like borno and yobe

1 Like

Re: Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) by abdulwastecx(m): 5:48am On Feb 07, 2015
kettykin:

do u know why lagos is big Today? I bet u don't know,the reason why lagos is big today is the host who are knowledgeable and wise when its comes to development knows that migration is essential because different ideology brain and man power is needed to turn a state around that's why they allow enabling environment for people to do as they like,the same cannot be said for other region such as the East and north because for you to set up a business in those area u will face lot of challenges,and again lagos is the smallest in all the state with more than 45percent hydrosphere

I guess you must have felt you were addressing a primary school pupil with the highlighted, how come yorubas that you claim developed lagos never developed any of their settlement With the above hypothetical fallacious falsehood you spewed above, how come their political capital ibadan the dirtiest in Africa riddled with ritual forests and decrepit buildings even when compared to similar regional capitals like Kaduna, enugu, Benin ibadan doesn't measure in any ramifications.

How come Ogun state,ondo state which borders the Atlantic has not seen any meaningful development besides the companies and people who couldn't find space in lagos but had to move to the boundary towns of Ogun.

I repeat what I have just said with out igbos lagos is finished and will not even be comparable to calabar, and every attempt to reduce and whittle the influence of igbos in lagos politically, economically will only end up killing lagos. Igbos alone has 70% hold on the future of lagos. Lagos is finished with out igbos.

If igbos leave lagos other regional economic cities like Abuja, Warri, PH ,Uyo Onitsha will overtake Lagos

continue In your blind and ignorant yorubanization of lagos until it becomes too late and lagos becomes irredeemable like borno and yobe

lagos became a British protectorate on 5 march 1862 when your grandfathers were still running around nicked, cannibalizing and without a centralized system of government. infants, igboe never had any seriou government structure till the colonial master came.

igbos are spare part sellers, importers of fake and cheap Chinese goods, criminals etc.
what is the value of these sectors?

dangote is one of the largest investor in lagos with a proposed petrochemical and refinery of about $9 billion, such figure dwaft whotever you igbo criminals contributes.

most captain of industries in lagos are yorubas, most of the technicians like carpenters, iron benders, mechanic, electrician etc are yorubas. most of the professionals like engineers, architects, bankers, IT professionals etc
Re: Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) by musiwa97: 6:01am On Feb 07, 2015
You are an idiot. The nonsense they write on wikipedia.
Re: Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) by gambit10: 6:07am On Feb 07, 2015
Igbos are too tribalistic to be kings in other peoples land ... To them every other tribe is stupid while the reverse is the case.
Re: Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) by tonychristopher: 7:36am On Feb 07, 2015
abdulwastecx:

lagos became a British protectorate on 5 march 1862 when your grandfathers were still running around nicked, cannibalizing and without a centralized system of government. infants, igboe never had any seriou government structure till the colonial master came.

igbos are spare part sellers, importers of fake and cheap Chinese goods, criminals etc.
what is the value of these sectors?

dangote is one of the largest investor in lagos with a proposed petrochemical and refinery of about $9 billion, such figure dwaft whotever you igbo criminals contributes.

most captain of industries in lagos are yorubas, most of the technicians like carpenters, iron benders, mechanic, electrician etc are yorubas. most of the professionals like engineers, architects, bankers, IT professionals etc

The problem I have with Yoruba is that they assume that they know too much be we know they don't . I just can't imagine you said that Yoruba are great city builders and look at Ibadan and Okitipupa. Ibadan airport has no traffic and it is in tenth

Then I don't want to talk about education cos we know that Yoruba are the least educated always peddled lies . Awolowo is dead and no more free quantitative education that UA why you see most of omo nile and touts in the country Yoruba . The word agbero is even a Yoruba word yet they claim the most sophisticated ones

Captains of industry I laugh ..give me one Yoruba captain of industry that made his money from scratch I give you twenty in Igbo land. We dont want you to start calling bode Georges and Alakija. We know how they started . As of adenuga he is a front man we know whom he is fronting for

What happened about soka forest in a modern day economy . I will advise you to go build an airport in Ibadan not that tent you use for arrival . What a shame. A regional capital

Thank Lord internert has made us see how efficient Igbo are and how efficient the Yoruba are.

We can compare notes even after fighting war

We are miles ahead

1 Like

Re: Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) by tonychristopher: 7:40am On Feb 07, 2015
kettykin:

I Don tire for them

They should prove they are city builder like tgw way Igbo built Enugu pH Asaba Owerri oh I forgot Onitsha

They should prove their worth
Re: Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) by tonychristopher: 7:44am On Feb 07, 2015
wristwatch:

Where is the location of Lagos? A times u igbos need 2 watch your tongue. Go tell hausa man kano is no man's land and see d consequences. We allow u to make business doesn't mean u can claim wat it's not urs. A day is coming when all d igbos will be thoroughly flushed from lag and other tribes will be retain. Honestly I prefer hausa and south south people 2 igbos anyday.

Kano was never a capital of Nigeria

Lagos and Abuja are no man land
Re: Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) by tonychristopher: 7:47am On Feb 07, 2015
When Biafra is eventually gotten Lagos will be made an over sea territory just as British oversea territories in Atlantic

It is possible
Re: Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) by abdulwastecx(m): 8:38am On Feb 07, 2015
tonychristopher:

I Don tire for them

They should prove they are city builder like tgw way Igbo built Enugu pH Asaba Owerri oh I forgot Onitsha

They should prove their worth

I have been to onitsha and to me that city is the worst place to live.
over crowded apartment, poorly planned city, mould slide everywhere, city of refuse, noise etc. A single fire disaster will wipe out all those slum.

asaba is another glorify village which wasn't built by igbos....
igbos build PH? are you kidding me. we all know how igwe hate igbo people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Buhari Must Support Benue Anti-Grazing Law - Reps / Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 / An Ibo Call Jaja Opobo became King Opobo(ikot Abasi) Ibibio control akwa ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.