Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date (1744 Views)

6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. / Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out / Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date by Nobody: 3:29am On Feb 06, 2015
They say it's gold digging ...
But here are some reasons why (some) ladies take friend(s) along on a first date

1. Security; she does not trust you yet. embarassed
You just met her, you could be anybody; kidnapper, arm robber, rapist....
Why won't she take someone she can trust along Just in case, especially when the date is in some place alien to her.

2. She doesn't trust herself around you lipsrsealed
It's her first date with you so she may not want to be 'falling' for you just yet
She does not want all the mushy talk, touches and kisses. She tags her friend along just to put both of you on check.
Atleast, she wouldn't want to fall her hand, going all intimate with you on a first date and you wouldn't want to appear desperate before her friend.

3. She is probably younger. cool
Ladies have this pull of friends when they are very young unlike the older ladies who may have little or no friend to tag along.

4. She wants to share the good time. wink
She doesn't want to gist her after the date, she wants her to experience it firsthand
She knows her friend will reciprocate the gesture someday,
That's why they are friends; sharing the good and bad times together.

5. She could be testing your womanrapperism grin
Just like the lady that shared her experience on fp,the guy may be a serial skirt chaser
So she tags her very hot and beautiful friend along, just to test you.

6. You asked her to kiss
Yes! Some guys do that. They ask you to come along with your friend(s)
The belief is that once they can get your friend(s) to like them, that winning you over won't be a problem.
Guys in this category are usually very romantic and good husband material grin

....She may have good reasons to bring her friend, especially on a first date, crucify her not, she may not be gold digging as widely speculated.
Besides how much can they eat in a day tongue
Where are the signs for broke niggur wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date by xreal: 5:15am On Feb 06, 2015
True reasons.
@op
nice one.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date by Redoil: 5:28am On Feb 06, 2015
These are the kind of excuses stupid lazy gold digging and glutoneous gurls who never do well give when they meet a man for the first time. Some will even go to the extent of collecting huge amount of fare for taxi or flight only for them to treak home.
If you know i am right and you want those stupi.d lazy greedy things called gurls to cut us some slacks share my post.
If you know i am wrong and that it is their duty to do such
like my post.
Re: Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date by iwriterng(m): 5:52am On Feb 06, 2015
She followed her friend out on her date, and its pay back time! and you're the nigga that would pay the bill.
Re: Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date by koolet: 5:57am On Feb 06, 2015
she dont do this, she dont do that..

yet she cant lose you to a friend?

smh Lurve is crazy angry
Re: Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date by dmcdad: 6:06am On Feb 06, 2015
Redoil:
These are the kind of excuses stupid lazy gold digging and glutoneous gurls who never do well give when they meet a man for the first time. Some will even go to the extent of collecting huge amount of fare for taxi or flight only for them to treak home.
If you know i am right share my post.
If you know i am wrong like my post.
Nice post. But what's with the sharing and liking? So una never stop this thing
Re: Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date by dmcdad: 6:07am On Feb 06, 2015
koolet:
she dont do this, she dont do that..

yet she cant lose you to a friend?

smh Lurve is crazy angry
Lol. Crazy.
Re: Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date by Redoil: 7:34am On Feb 06, 2015
dmcdad:

Nice post. But what's with the sharing and liking? So una never stop this thing
to creat awarness so that other gurls will learn and stop doing such rubbish.
Re: Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date by Redoil: 7:57am On Feb 06, 2015
xreal:
True reasons.
@op
nice one.
even you.
Re: Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 06, 2015
Okay
Re: Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date by dmcdad: 8:22am On Feb 06, 2015
Redoil:
to creat awarness so that other gurls will learn and stop doing such rubbish.
Lol
Re: Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date by lilmax(m): 8:28am On Feb 06, 2015
Silly reasons
Re: Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
lilmax:
Silly reasons
Which of the reason is silly ?
Re: Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date by peteruuu(m): 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
Just incase...

I was also here
Re: Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date by alextayo(m): 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
And thats why most of you remain single even at 40 years. The brain of a Tilapia fish functions better than some ladies brain
Re: Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date by chelseabmw(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
I always turn such offer down... if you can't come alone then just rest

Only in nigeria you will see such
Re: Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date by MaZterZ(m): 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
chelseabmw:
I always turn such offer down... if you can't come alone then just rest

Only in nigeria you will see such
You nailed it!!!
Re: Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date by Sarimah(f): 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
no matter wat....

I can't , I won't and I will not!
Re: Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date by jmoore(m): 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
A group of "hungry girls" to be precise @op.
Re: Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date by dmcdad: 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
Sarimah:
no matter wat....

Thank God we still have few of you (like yourself) still with brains. There is hope.cheesy
Re: Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date by Sarimah(f): 10:12am On Feb 09, 2015
dmcdad:

Thank God we still have few of you (like yourself) still with brains. There is hope.cheesy
cheesy

good morning
Re: Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 09, 2015
Op if they know the dude gat money trust me they will come alone.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 09, 2015
Op if they know and has seen the dude gat money trust me they will come alone money before safety
Re: Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date by dmcdad: 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
Sarimah:
cheesy

good morning
Good evening... Night even.
Re: Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date by dmcdad: 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
Cklent:
Op if they know and has seen the dude gat money trust me they will come alone money before safety
cheesy
Re: Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 10, 2015
Cklent:
I doubt
Some of us are scared of rich guys
Re: Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 10, 2015
Sarimah:
no matter wat....

Even when he asked you to
Re: Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date by Sarimah(f): 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
chidyhels:

Even when he asked you to
he can't ask me to
Re: Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date by dmcdad: 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
Sarimah:
he can't ask me to
Exactly!

(1) (Reply)

He is Confuse / Let Fate Decide, It’s Just A Matter Of Time / Should I Go To Uk With Her Or Take The Job? Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.