Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,025 members, 7,956,795 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out (2693 Views)

Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by ireneony(f): 11:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
A guy can ask a lady out, everyone will see it as cool thing to do, but the reverse is a case.
Why the double standard

A lady asking a guy out doesn't mean she is desperate.

What if I like a guy, and I ask him out, I don't see anything wrong with it.
We need equality and justice.

When I listen to Beyonce 'flawless' I cant help but feel joy. I love that song, why? Cos its lyrics are about feminist: The right for ladies to have ambition, to inspire and bold. We have the right to express ourselves.

Ladies have the right to express their love to whomever they chooses to do it to, we are not desperate. We are tired of being group in a box.

To the guys, when a lady shows interest in you, don't tag her desperate. This is the 21stcentury things are evolvingsmiley.

Don't be surprise I might send you a PM.

Say NO to double standard!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by jmoore(m): 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
About equality, do you complain about bride price?

Anyway, I have nothing against women that woo men.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by Dotwillis1(m): 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
ireneony:
A guy can ask a lady out, everyone will see it as cool thing to do, but the reverse is a case.
Why the double standard

When I listen to Beyonce 'flawless' I cant help but feel joy. I love that song, why? Cos its lyrics are about feminist: The right for ladies to have ambition, to inspire and bold. We have the right to express ourselves.

Ladies have the right to express their love to whomever they chooses to do it to, we are not desperate. We are tired of being group in a box.

To the guys, when a lady shows interest in you, don't tag her desperate. This is the 21stcentury things are evolvingsmiley.

itz yhu ladies dhat tags urseufs xo!
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
ireneony:
Why the double standard

Let's play a game people. If you can find more, highlight them grin

sad sorry op grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
Question for the gods
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by Enegod(m): 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
I don't like to
be pursued since I'm not a mind reader
to know the girl's true intentions..
Golddiggers always make the first move.undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by ireneony(f): 11:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
Tandullceblog:

sad sorry op grin
undecided
...what are you feeling like..

Guy better go back to yabaleft, you need it bae grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
All talk and no action. . .
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Tandullceblog:

sad sorry op grin
Falls from sugar cane grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
Let me chew my foot first before I ask a guy out. smiley
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
ireneony:
undecided
...what are you feeling like..

Guy better go back to yabaleft, you need it bae grin

grin( but I said sorry na
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by ronald4lif(m): 11:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
A few factors are in play, in our culture it's rare for a lady to ask a guy out so when this happens guys see it as abnormal and think of the lady as lose or desperate like you put it.

Now when a guy ask a lady out and she accepts to date him sex it's not a guarantee and even if sex comes in later he usually works hard for her to succumb. So when a lady ask a guy out, the guy is aware she won't hesitate to give in on his sex advances, with having the thoughts at the back of his mind with no I dey my own she come toast me. You see, whether guys admit it or not, we appreciate a woman more when we work a bit extra to get laid with her.

The last factor I think is, when it comes to marriage, men are to propose to women and the decision of who to marry lies with them. Putting this into consideration it looks abnormal for women to start proposing to men. If they can't propose marriage to a man then making advances to same man is really not advisable

Methink, it's safer for a woman to allow the men woo them in order not to lose him entirely or lose her worth before him. They can give him all the possible green light that they like and care about him, and if he's interested let him make the move.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
Blackett:
Falls from sugar cane grin

Hehehe. What's pushing you? Don't call my name when you break ya spine tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
hmmmmmmm

But seriously our culture forbids it. Not only guys that tag girls desperate but the society at large tags such lady worthless.

Moreover it's dangerous. Some guys will take the opportunity to enjoy free pussy.

We are only allowed to pass greenlight. cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Hehehe. What's pushing you? Don't call my name when you break ya spine tongue
You missed one though.
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by ronald4lif(m): 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydiva:
hmmmmmmm

But seriously our culture forbids it. Not only guys that tag girls desperate but the society at large tags such lady worthless.

Moreover it's dangerous. Some guys will take the opportunity to enjoy free pussy.

We are only allowed to pass greenlight. angrycheesy
grin
Lol! No be two people enjoy am ni
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Blackett:
You missed one though.

Hehe, Why don't you take over from where I stopped. You want the op to cut off my neck finally. grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 17, 2015
ereneony:

Tandullceblog.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by ronald4lif(m): 12:03am On Feb 17, 2015
MzNelly:
Let me chew my foot first before I ask a guy out. smiley

undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by malonephill(m): 12:03am On Feb 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

grin
e dey sweet one pass
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by ronald4lif(m): 12:05am On Feb 17, 2015
malonephill:
e dey sweet one pass

Lol! Yes na, them sabi themselves grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by ronald4lif(m): 12:11am On Feb 17, 2015
MzNelly post=30801077 angry:

smiley

See as I don dey give you green light you no go chyke me, my lights sef don enter rainbow angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

See as I don dey give you green light you no go chyke me, my lights sef don enter rainbow angry

grin grin
You must to chyke me o
I no fit die on top your matter tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by ronald4lif(m): 12:19am On Feb 17, 2015
Ma'am Irene sorry for derailing ohh.

Abeg drop that bobo PM, them never born that guy wey go label you desperate. Go for what you want girl
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 17, 2015
Irene, I still dey wait for the PM o....
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 17, 2015
Ask me out and I won't tag u desperate,infact I will respect ur decision
ireneony:
Why the double standard

Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by malonephill(m): 12:35am On Feb 17, 2015
Na naija mentality sha!!! Everything we do is upside down, I don't see it wrong if any babe find interest in a guy, if such happen to me forturnately or unfortunately I like the babe then I had to lead. or do not, na to stylishly IGNORED her move.

If she's wise enough to understand me

Nawa for our guy wetin dey kitty cat self to dey take advantage of!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by akinsadeez(m): 1:07am On Feb 17, 2015
Tandullceblog:

sad sorry op grin

Hehehehehehe Roflmao grin grin grin lawd have mercy. Haba! This early morning. cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by akinsadeez(m): 1:13am On Feb 17, 2015
reneony:
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

grin
Not in all cases joor grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 17, 2015
akinsadeez:

Hehehehehehe Roflmao grin grin grin lawd have mercy. Haba! This early morning. cheesy

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honey please, He Forced Himself On Me- Really? Seven Times? / .. / Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.