Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

Does Attending A GIRLS ONLY Sec School. Affect Girls Moral Sense?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Attending A GIRLS ONLY Sec School. Affect Girls Moral Sense?? (1106 Views)

See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf / Wicked Comment By A Guy On A Girls Fbk Page For Ass Showing(pics) / Could This Be The Worst Stretch Mark On A Girls Bumbum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Attending A GIRLS ONLY Sec School. Affect Girls Moral Sense?? by TIDDOLL(m): 10:12am On Feb 06, 2015
Well, this is about a G.friend of mine..shez always on the Road to meet some guyz somewhere..shez never disturbed about having any type of guy bleep her....so far his got money....nd Not that her family is below per(poor) infact..she gets 25k every month for her upkeep...Am quit amazed with the dose of aberrant manner of living shez got in her blood,Not until she told me ...she graduated from a "girls only high school"....
Re: Does Attending A GIRLS ONLY Sec School. Affect Girls Moral Sense?? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:13am On Feb 06, 2015
I think so
Re: Does Attending A GIRLS ONLY Sec School. Affect Girls Moral Sense?? by elantraceey(f): 10:15am On Feb 06, 2015
Not at all but on the contrary , for me it has actually affected me positively. Her case is just what she wants to do not because she attended a boarding school, if you talked about lesbianism i would have reasoned with you.

1 Like

Re: Does Attending A GIRLS ONLY Sec School. Affect Girls Moral Sense?? by essielove(f): 10:15am On Feb 06, 2015
it affect d girl especially if it is a boarding school
Re: Does Attending A GIRLS ONLY Sec School. Affect Girls Moral Sense?? by delishpot: 10:17am On Feb 06, 2015
A loose person is a loose person. Man or woman, single sex schools or mixed, christian or muslim. It has nothin. To do with school. Unless she went to Bleep school to learn sexology. If so then yes it may cause a saint to become wayward. But, if she went to a regular school, imagine if she was in a mixed school with this same mentality.
Re: Does Attending A GIRLS ONLY Sec School. Affect Girls Moral Sense?? by Dotwillis1(m): 10:19am On Feb 06, 2015
....Faulty upbringing ...
Re: Does Attending A GIRLS ONLY Sec School. Affect Girls Moral Sense?? by pinkycute(f): 10:23am On Feb 06, 2015
Hmmmmm I attainted Girls school and am well behaved... Nawa for Some girls undecided they will just find excuse to cover their trash angry maybe ur friend is addicted to sex or d witch in her village is disturbing her lipsrsealed
Re: Does Attending A GIRLS ONLY Sec School. Affect Girls Moral Sense?? by TIDDOLL(m): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2015
elantraceey:
Not at all but on the contrary , for me it has actually affected me positively. Her case is just what she wants to do not because she attended a boarding school, if you talked about lesbianism i would have reasoned with you.
...u knw....therez diz stuff about them not having to see d male gender around them more often...unlike their mixed skul conterpart....so.....they get freaky nd loosed if they get to see one.
Re: Does Attending A GIRLS ONLY Sec School. Affect Girls Moral Sense?? by ShakurM(m): 10:44am On Feb 06, 2015
Of course it does...
Re: Does Attending A GIRLS ONLY Sec School. Affect Girls Moral Sense?? by elantraceey(f): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2015
TIDDOLL:
...u knw....therez diz stuff about them not having to see d male gender around them more often...unlike their mixed skul conterpart....so.....they get freaky nd loosed if they get to see one.

Come on , they do have male teachers and they go on holidays , it actually makes them (some i know) stay away from guys and not what you're saying.
Re: Does Attending A GIRLS ONLY Sec School. Affect Girls Moral Sense?? by Tallesty1(m): 11:01am On Feb 06, 2015
elantraceey:
Same Here
Re: Does Attending A GIRLS ONLY Sec School. Affect Girls Moral Sense?? by Bomoobacom(m): 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
Op how has this affected your own life or education.........dont be shy because i know you also want to bleep her
Re: Does Attending A GIRLS ONLY Sec School. Affect Girls Moral Sense?? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
C'mon,i went to girls only schl

You will even be shy if a guy is around

But they practiced fake lesbian acts tho' lipsrsealed
Re: Does Attending A GIRLS ONLY Sec School. Affect Girls Moral Sense?? by TIDDOLL(m): 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
kitnah:
C'mon,i went to girls only schl

You will even be shy if a guy is around

But they practiced fake lesbian acts tho' lipsrsealed
FAKE...in what sense...
Re: Does Attending A GIRLS ONLY Sec School. Affect Girls Moral Sense?? by Bomoobacom(m): 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
TIDDOLL:
FAKE...in what sense...
they are not good at it .....period

(1) (Reply)

5 Girls You Should Never Date / Bad Breath Boyfriend / SELF SERVICE ADDICTION: Which Of These Should Take The Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.