Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf (6882 Views)

Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood / See What A Girl Posted Without Knowing Her Thing Was Showing (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by jaydhorxe(m): 7:05am On Feb 16, 2017
end-time children

1 Like

Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by Ndukings92(m): 7:09am On Feb 16, 2017
her man? op where ur head de? her half a boy

10 Likes

Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 16, 2017
Aye oni baje o
Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by GiftedJosh: 7:13am On Feb 16, 2017
Very soon pregnancy will follow, these are the so called future leaders of Nigeria... cry cry

1 Like

Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 16, 2017
I don't believe it.
Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by pyyxxaro: 7:15am On Feb 16, 2017
I don't even understand

Is the other gal stealing from him

God help this generation cry

2 Likes

Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by jaydhorxe(m): 7:16am On Feb 16, 2017
Ndukings92:
her man? op where ur head de? her half a boy
mee too surprise wen i see am oo...na 4wia i screenshot am dey write man oo
Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by JacksonD7: 7:18am On Feb 16, 2017
What the bleeping fvvck I'm I seeing.
Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by dpete1: 7:19am On Feb 16, 2017
Moral decadence

But how true is it??
Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by jaydhorxe(m): 7:26am On Feb 16, 2017
dpete1:
Moral decadence

But how true is it??
as true as u've seen it!!!
Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 16, 2017
Well we all did this in high school. So why point fingers?

3 Likes

Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 16, 2017
This shii is funny grin grin grin

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by Amarabae(f): 7:45am On Feb 16, 2017
Am shocked. Good Morals are fading away?
Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 16, 2017
cheesy

Hahhahahaha....this reminds me of TRAPHEDGES grin
Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by gqboyy(m): 7:58am On Feb 16, 2017
They should b ashamed of themselves
Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 16, 2017
GiftedJosh:
Very soon pregnancy will follow, these are the so called future leaders of Nigeria... cry cry
not nigerian...jamaican "fimi" "to my"
Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by SolexxBarry(m): 8:43am On Feb 16, 2017
We all did this back then but d guts to take pictures and uploading it is appalling

SolexxBarry
Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 16, 2017
young love? moral decay? society? which ever one... this one bad
Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by Jodha(f): 8:55am On Feb 16, 2017
Wtf a junior secondary school child is on Facebook?

I blame the parents for this nonsense...
Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by Yuneehk(f): 9:25am On Feb 16, 2017
Papikush:
Can you please speak/type for yourself alone? Thanks as you do so tongue

1 Like

Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by Horlohlah: 9:41am On Feb 16, 2017
Papikush:
speak for yourself
Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by Horlohlah: 9:43am On Feb 16, 2017
I blame the parent first for her kinda upbringing.

Secondly,I blame whoever gave her a smartphone. Most of these kids don't know the usefulness of social media,they just misuse it and start misbehaving. And that little ant she referred to as man is equally stupid. She wil look back someday and say 'I was young and stupid'
Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by ghost3040: 9:48am On Feb 16, 2017
LOVE HER LINE...2YEARS,3MONTHS,9DAYS,7HOURS......I'M GON USE IT ON BAE grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by Xbursta(m): 9:51am On Feb 16, 2017
lσrd í hαvє ѕєєn єnσugh αlrєαdч juѕt tαkє mє hσmє

2 Likes

Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by Idydarling(f): 9:54am On Feb 16, 2017
my eyes are for sale pls, they've seen enough!

1 Like

Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by dayjee: 11:06am On Feb 16, 2017
WAIT...WHAT??
Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by Airtimex(m): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2017
Wey the man dey
Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by Funlordmaniac(m): 11:28am On Feb 16, 2017
Brings back sweet memories of young high school honest love! wink
Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by Shawnpattern(m): 11:30am On Feb 16, 2017
This is the reality we call life now
Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by castrol180(m): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2017
Idydarling:
my eyes are for sale pls, they've seen enough!
How much per 1?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex, Love And Money / Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] / Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.