Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,418 members, 7,839,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them (6950 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by adexsimply(m): 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
Caracta:

Google is your friend.
sad sad
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Trending(m): 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nneka123:
um, in the trash cheesy, are you willing to go there, and look for it? tongue
even inside fire sef I go enter comot am..just show me d location and leave d rest for me to do..anything to c ur cute face again
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
iceberylin:
I hate dirty bra handles sad
hmmmm have u seen one before?
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Trending(m): 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
Viewing this topic: apholaryn, beetruth, jsunex( m),
dnacrystal (f ), prettythicksme (f ), lalasticlala (m ),
cutieberie1 ( f ), Kelly2713 (m ), Trending (m ) and 2
guest(s)
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Trending(m): 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
chai...yarns of d highest order..ice if u gree eeeennn...in area's voice** conductor no gree,e no fit do u anything..
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
Trending:
guest(s)
hmmmm have u seen bra before? grin
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by jsunex(m): 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
Trending:
guest(s)

Is it a crime to view
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Trending(m): 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmm have u seen bra before? grin
I even c Ur own yesterday wey u dey try comot dat pink bra for your room to sleep
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nneka123:
This is stress man! buy a bra hooker and you're good to go.

Nneka lol
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
Trending:
I even c Ur own yesterday wey u dey try comot dat pink bra for your room to sleep
undecided if ma hubby catch u,una go hear weeeeeeee
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Trending(m): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
jsunex:

Is it a crime to view
naaaaa..I didn't even know Ur moniker was viewing
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Trending(m): 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
I tried to stop.peeping through Ur window at night but am addicted.. grin
prettythicksme:
I tried to stop.peeping through Ur window at night but am addicted..
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by iceberylin(m): 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
prettythicksme:

Seen it a lot...

Especially when i visit my village sad
Re: 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
iceberylin:

Seen it a lot...

Especially when i visit my village sad
LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick / My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) / A Must Watch Video: Ladies Fight Brutal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.