Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... (3357 Views)

Revealed: Majority Of Those Who Returned Looted Money Are APC – Kwankwaso / Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? / Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by chamboy(m): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
clevvermind:
gringrin they need to flog all those guys that gave you those likes. grin
Just like u would want to kill urself Febuhari 15
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by chamboy(m): 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
Clevermumu dey Jealous ni sha.... me dancing shoki @ Perkers
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by cashkid: 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
temitemi1:
Because they are foolish set of people grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

That shows how foolish u and the OP are, that shows you the level of acceptance of Apc.
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by cashkid: 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
berem:
I got 485likes just because I said I have gotten my PVC at last and time to vote out Jonathan.

Nairalanders really love Buhari! cheesy cheesy

It is only slowpoke like the OP and his allies that will not love Buhari....Just imagine the foolish question he is asking........ These PDP are dumbheads seriously

1 Like

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by clevvermind(m): 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
berem:
it is you and your cohorts that need to be flogged for supporting a demonic and clueless government. cheesy cheesy
you and your cohort that are supporting a clueless, illiterate, terrorist, dictator, coup plotter, killer, dumb, certificateless, old and sick person are not demonic abi? grin for sure you need help.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by clevvermind(m): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
cashkid:

It is only slowpoke like the OP and his allies that will not love Buhari....Just imagine the foolish question he is asking........ These PDP are dumbheads seriously

you and your cohort that are supporting a clueless,
illiterate, terrorist, dictator, coup plotter, killer,
dumb, certificateless, old and sick person are not dumbheads abi? for sure you need help. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by Zellie: 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
berem:
I got 485likes just because I said I have gotten my PVC at last and time to vote out Jonathan.

Nairalanders really love Buhari! cheesy cheesy
Berem how far na, you don get alert? grin
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by ganye1: 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
clevvermind:
see dem.grin

abeg make i go take some wine take ginger my body.
Haba, simple like you dey jealous people na im I come dey dash likes to supporters of GMB.
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by ganye1: 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
clevvermind:
see dem.grin

abeg make i go take some wine take ginger my body.
Haba, simple like you dey jealous people na im I come dey dash likes to ginger the supporters of GMB.
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
Zellie:
Berem how far na, you don get alert? grin
you send me money?
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by clevvermind(m): 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
chamboy:
Clevermumu dey Jealous ni sha.... me dancing shoki @ Perkers
grin for sure you need help. you are going mad now.
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by cashkid: 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
clevvermind:

you and your cohort that are supporting a clueless,
illiterate, terrorist, dictator, coup plotter, killer,
dumb, certificateless, old and sick person are not dumbheads abi? for sure you need help. grin

So if Buhari is clueless, what do u use to qualify ur drunken master? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Illiterate that can differentiate his right from left makes more sense that an Ibo made "thesisless" ph.d holder. Call him any name you like, Buhari keeps sweeping across the country n the most painful part is there is nothing you n ur allies can do cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by chamboy(m): 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
clevvermind:
grin for sure you need help. you are going mad now.
u kuku didnt ja b4, u probably with ur uncle Asari
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by clevvermind(m): 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
ganye1:

Haba, simple like you dey jealous people na im I come dey dash likes to supporters of GMB.
come make i spoil you with wine. any types of drinks you want is here. join the winning side. stop dulling yourself. grin we would party all night when Jonathan will be declared winner. join us.
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by clevvermind(m): 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
cashkid:

So if Buhari is clueless, what do u use to qualify ur drunken master? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Illiterate that can differentiate his right from left makes more sense that an Ibo made "thesisless" ph.d holder. Call him any name you like, Buhari keeps sweeping across the country n the most painful part is there is nothing you n ur allies can do cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin this one nor make sense. you know that. no sense cos it's not true. grin
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by olaboy001(m): 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
clevvermind:
Sometimes, i wonder if apc supporters on this forum have lost their mind or perhaps gone mad. It seems buhari has infected them with his illiteracy disease and empty brain syndrome.

The way they like and share foolish threads and comments on this forum amazed me. Sometimes, you will see a very dumb and foolish comments gathering about 350 to 500 likes and you wonder if the head of those people liking and sharing it is correct. As long as a comment or post is against Jonathan, they will start clicking the like and share button. Whether the comment or post is sane or not, they don't care. It seems their hate for Jonathan is making them not to think straight again. It is a pity.
All apc supporters on this forum needs to go for brain examination. It seems like they are running mad now. Something is definitely wrong with them.

Even on this thread, you will see what i'm talking about. You will see that they would be liking and sharing foolish, dumb and senseless comments or posts now. Just watch out.
In lagos, driving a car is war, and in war you don't tell your enemy the next move, thats why most people don't use indicators...
#IHaveDecided to vote for CHANGE
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by ganye1: 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
clevvermind:
come make i spoil you with wine. any types of drinks you want is here. join the winning side. stop dulling yourself. grin we would party all night when Jonathan will be declared winner. join us.
You know Jonathan cannot win that's why you making this offer.
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by bboshodi: 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
clevvermind:
where is buhari waec certificate? show me.
Jonathan is doing well. only the likes of you doesn't recognise good things. it is a shame. only fools will vote for buhari the dictator and killer.
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by bboshodi: 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
U see how clueless ur case has become. Can Buhari dictate in Democratic setting But U see for the corruption bit, you guys are not going to be pardoned. Na jail so se.
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by plendil: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
I must confess, the rate at which the pro-GMB posts garner likes is pretty astonishing. But OP what exactly is a foolish comment? The quote below, for example, got over 500 likes in just about two days!! IS it foolish?

When a President didn't understand that a thief is a thief regardless of the worth of the item he stole, what did you expect?

This is what you should expect:

"How much did Jim Nwobo 'stole', money not even enough to buy a Peugeot"

"I don't belief stealing is corruption"

"We will not trial looters by sending them to the crates but we will employ technology to fight it" cry

What a shame!...#shake my head in Kanayo O. Kanayo style

You have to understand the psychology: the more a person's post is liked, the more likely he/she is to make a similar post in the future - to get more likes, and the cycle continues.
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by clevvermind(m): 9:50am On Feb 07, 2015
plendil:
I must confess, the rate at which the pro-GMB posts garner likes is pretty astonishing. But OP what exactly is a foolish comment? The quote below, for example, got over 500 likes in just about two days!! IS it foolish?

You have to understand the psychology: the more a person's post is liked, the more likely he/she is to make a similar post in the future - to get more likes, and the cycle continues.
What is tinubu doing with buhari? that criminal that buhari should not even associate with, is the one buhari is now romancing with. the fact is that, buhari enjoys the company of the corrupt cos he himself is corrupt.

buhari mostly jailed people he considers a threat to him those days. jailing people without fair trial. using corruption as an excuse. buhari is an hypocrite.
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 08, 2015
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by zimoni(f): 8:44am On Feb 08, 2015
Mr OP,

I think it's their decision.

Jonathan till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by bgates: 9:03am On Feb 08, 2015
so many multiple accounts

on narialand

a friend said he has 5 usernames... wow

that was why I said moderators and Seun need to do reverification and checking..

there is even a thread on job section where APC place advert and hire people for 1500naira per day..
I was shock to see it
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:03am On Feb 08, 2015
Click LIKE if u believe OP is high on Otueke Origin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 08, 2015
You woke up on a Sunday morning ....create a thread on NL just to beef..... grin grin

Op you need a reality check..
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 08, 2015
zimoni:
Mr OP,

I think it's their decision.

Jonathan till 2019.

So you are now a jonathan fan? I thought you always claim you don't care who becomes the President....Wish you goodluck grin
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by zimoni(f): 9:08am On Feb 08, 2015
ilugunboy:

So you are a jonathan fan? Wish you goodluck grin

Yes Sir.

Jonah Nooni.
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 08, 2015
zimoni:

Yes Sir.

Jonah Nooni.

Goodluck
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by joseph1832(m): 9:12am On Feb 08, 2015
clevvermind:
Sometimes, i wonder if apc supporters on this forum have lost their mind or perhaps gone mad. It seems buhari has infected them with his illiteracy disease and empty brain syndrome.

The way they like and share foolish threads and comments on this forum amazed me. Sometimes, you will see a very dumb and foolish comments gathering about 350 to 500 likes and you wonder if the head of those people liking and sharing it is correct. As long as a comment or post is against Jonathan, they will start clicking the like and share button. Whether the comment or post is sane or not, they don't care. It seems their hate for Jonathan is making them not to think straight again. It is a pity.
All apc supporters on this forum needs to go for brain examination. It seems like they are running mad now. Something is definitely wrong with them.

Even on this thread, you will see what i'm talking about. You will see that they would be liking and sharing foolish, dumb and senseless comments or posts now. Just watch out.
And just why are the PDP supporters supporting a man who did nothing when the very people he swore to protect were kidnapped and killed?!.
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by saint047(m): 9:16am On Feb 08, 2015
soe:
Idiotized OP... I can see APC is really giving your wasted life a tough time...now you cant sleep....you people thought APC would not kill PDP..but today...who is the greatest loser..u better make ur life useful by joining the change train otherwise u will get crushed ....

Havent you noticed that there are only few people left in Nigeria who support GEJ...the voice of the people is the voice of God..wake up
I hope all u ignorant youths know that the constitution states that even if Buhari gets more votes than GEJ, he must win 24 states out of 36
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by Soulcaine(m): 9:18am On Feb 08, 2015
clevvermind:
do you expect them to like it before? they always hate the truth. they know that what i'm saying is the truth. and i guess you are one of those retard i'm talking about. i think i guess right.

He don finish you, you think say he dey support you ?

By the way, which of the GEJ universities did you attend ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News From Iraq !!! / Buhari's Asset Declaration: An Attempt To Sway Sympathy Ahead Of #100wastedDays / Breaking News!!! Dss Nabs Niger Delta Avengers!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.