Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,600 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... (3356 Views)

Revealed: Majority Of Those Who Returned Looted Money Are APC – Kwankwaso / Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? / Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by kelvinginzie: 9:46am On Feb 08, 2015
Jonathan should prepare his handover notes.
SaibAba!!!?
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 08, 2015
saint047:
I hope all u ignorant youths know that the constitution states that even if Buhari gets more votes than GEJ, he must win 24 states out of 36
no sir...i didnt know that...and i hppe you know that 19states in the North plus 6 states in the Southwest is already 25?

Ignoramus
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by AderibigbeAAA(m): 11:13am On Feb 08, 2015
saint047:
I hope all u ignorant youths know that the constitution states that even if Buhari gets more votes than GEJ, he must win 24 states out of 36

dude, Buhari need to get the overall highest number of votes and get at least 25percent of the votes in at least Two-Third of the 36states.
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by clevvermind(m): 11:47am On Feb 08, 2015
Soulcaine:

He don finish you, you think say he dey support you ?

By the way, which of the GEJ universities did you attend ?
shut up. buhari has failed already. stop crying into my ears.
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by clevvermind(m): 11:51am On Feb 08, 2015
joseph1832:
And just why are the PDP supporters supporting a man who did nothing when the very people he swore to protect were kidnapped and killed?!.
why are the apc supporters supporting a terrorist and a killer? a man without a certificate and has a born to rule mentality?
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by joseph1832(m): 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
clevvermind:
why are the apc supporters supporting a terrorist and a killer? a man without a certificate and has a born to rule mentality?
What evidence do you have that Buhari is a terrorist? where is your evidence that Buhari killed innocent people? And how do you know he doesn't have a certificate? Even after the principal of the school he attended said he has one?.

You tell me this, what happened to the N1000 collected from many unemployed Nigerian youths from the Immigration job scam? Why did all those who partook in the scam still employed and hasn't been given the booth? Why hasn't GEJ fulfilled his promise to the the families of those who lost their lives in the job scam and why, why are the Chibok girls still missing?. Please attend to this like I attend to your questions?.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by clevvermind(m): 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
joseph1832:
What evidence do you have that Buhari is a terrorist? where is your evidence that Buhari killed innocent people? And how do you know he doesn't have a certificate? Even after the principal of the school he attended said he has one?.

You tell me this, what happened to the N1000 collected from many unemployed Nigerian youths from the Immigration job scam? Why did all those who partook in the scam still employed and hasn't been given the booth? Why hasn't GEJ fulfilled his promise to the the families of those who lost their lives in the job scam and why, why are the Chibok girls still missing?. Please attend to this like I attend to your questions?.
you don't have any right to accuse Jonathan of anything. you don't have any evidence. there is no point wasting my time with you. all you people do is just to accuse and criticize him without any evidence. all that Jonathan is doing means nothing to you people. all you people think about everyday is just how to bring him down. what have Jonathan not done about this chibok girls? you want him to die first? everything happening in Nigeria is caused by Jonathan. if a man beat up his wife, the blame will be on Jonathan. are you people not tired?
if you people have anything against him, why not go to court to prove your case instead of just ranting here on Nairaland. go to court to present your case.
i don't type much. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by joseph1832(m): 1:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
clevvermind:
you don't have any right to accuse Jonathan of anything. you don't have any evidence. there is no point wasting my time with you. all you people do is just to accuse and criticize him without any evidence. all that Jonathan is doing means nothing to you people. all you people think about everyday is just how to bring him down. what have Jonathan not done about this chibok girls? you want him to die first? everything happening in Nigeria is caused by Jonathan. if a man beat up his wife, the blame will be on Jonathan. are you people not tired?
if you people have anything against him, why not go to court to prove your case instead of just ranting here on Nairaland. go to court to present your case.
i don't type much. thanks.
Abeg sharrap there!. When faced with facts your kind run with their tail between their legs!.

Imagine asking where is the evidence .
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by ganye1: 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
clevvermind:
come make i spoil you with wine. any types of drinks you want is here. join the winning side. stop dulling yourself. grin we would party all night when Jonathan will be declared winner. join us.
I am waiting for you to invite me to the party celebrating GEJ's viftory.
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by Rilwayne001: 10:32am On Apr 25, 2015
This thread got me ROTFLMAO grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by abduljabbar4(m): 11:04am On Apr 25, 2015
If I should start digging out his posts ehn.
This guy is the worst noise maker among the tanoids.
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by bjoyoyo: 11:36am On Apr 25, 2015
Pls help us tel GOV AJIMOBI to practice the
creation of new LOCAL GOVERN AREA CONCIL
this can only help government to reach the
grassroot
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by Kolade354(m): 11:44am On Apr 25, 2015
The great clevermind oh Foolishmind i mean...........oya jijo Shokkkkkki eeeeee jijo shokkkiiiiiii..................baba buhari carry go march dem enemy down........Laalalalala
Re: Why Are Apc Supporters On Nairaland Liking And Sharing Foolish Comments .... by Kolade354(m): 11:46am On Apr 25, 2015
soe:
no sir...i didnt know that...and i hppe you know that 19states in the North plus 6 states in the Southwest is already 25?

Ignoramus
God bless you dude.................

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Boko Haram's First Beheading Video / Breaking: UYO Court Sacks 5 APC Lawmakers / How Russia Helped Nigeria Defeat Biafra During Civil War – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.