Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks (47016 Views)

Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria / Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed / Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by vicadex07(m): 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
shadowgwalker:
wasted bit of menses.

Your mama menses
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
vicadex07:

my mama menses
yes plus her mother and your sister, including your favorite aunty and your mumu ex plus your present girl.
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by helpee(m): 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
i must confess i dont get you. Are u asking me wether somebody that has been charged for episionage and who is seeking asylum in a foreign land is a traitor? You must be joking abi?
tpwealth:
is this person a traitor too?
Edward Joseph "Ed" Snowden (born June 21, 1983) is an American computer professional who leaked classified information from the National Security Agency (NSA) to the mainstream media, starting in June 2013.

A former system administrator for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and a counterintelligence trainer at the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), he later worked for Dell assigned as a contractor to U.S. National Security Agency facilities in the United States and inside an NSA outpost in Japan. In March 2013, he joined the consulting firm Booz Allen Hamilton inside the NSA center in Hawaii.[5] In June 2013, he came to international attention after disclosing to several media outlets thousands of classified documents that he acquired while working as an NSA contractor[6] for Dell[7] and Booz Allen Hamilton.[8] Snowden's leaked documents revealed numerous global surveillance programs, many of them run by the NSA and the Five Eyes with the cooperation of telecommunication companies and European governments. A subject of controversy, Snowden has been variously called a hero,[9][10][11] a whistleblower,[12][13][14][15] a dissident,[16] a patriot,[17][18][19] and a traitor.[20][21][22][23] His disclosures have fueled debates over mass surveillance, government secrecy, and the balance between national security and information privacy. Two court rulings since the initial leaks have split on the constitutionality of the NSA's bulk collection of telephone metadata.[24]

On May 20, 2013, Snowden flew from Hawaii to Hong Kong, where in early June he revealed numerous classified NSA documents to journalists Glenn Greenwald and Laura Poitras, both of whom he had summoned to Hong Kong for that purpose. On June 9, four days after the press first exposed a secret NSA program based on his leaks, Snowden made his identity public. On June 14 the U.S. Department of Justice charged him with two counts of violating the Espionage Act and theft of government property,[25] punishable by up to 30 years in prison.[26] The U.S. Department of State revoked his passport on June 22. According to Russian President Vladimir Putin, Snowden met with Russian diplomats while in Hong Kong.[27]

On June 23, Snowden—who later said he had been ticketed for onward travel via Havana, Cuba—flew to Moscow's Sheremetyevo International Airport.[28] ABC News reported that Snowden "could not enter Russia because he did not have a Russian visa and he could not travel to safe haven opportunities in Latin America because the United States had canceled his passport."[29] Snowden remained in the airport transit zone for 39 days, during which time he applied for asylum in 21 countries. On August 1, 2013, Russian authorities granted him a one-year temporary asylum. A year later, Russia issued Snowden a three-year residency permit allowing him to travel freely within the country and to go abroad for no longer than three months.[30] He lives in an undisclosed location in Russia and feels very secure in Moscow.[31] He is nevertheless seeking asylum in the European Union,[32] although member state Germany—which rejected his application in July 2013—announced in November 2014 that Snowden had not renewed his request and was not being considered for German asylum.[33]
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by ibisko04: 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
THE TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL NO MATTER THE LENGTH OF TIME IT TAKE. Fellow Nigerians, we must not let this 2015 transition period pass without a watershed marks on our lives. We must not let the system continue the same way it is now.
Like i said in one of my post here on nairaland, PDP must not sets Nigeria on fire because of their failure.
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by ollyruffy: 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
Good information. I have been pondering how that thief Fayose was declared a winner.

I dont blame them sha. I blame the people of Ekiti that could not protect their votes.
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by poiZon: 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
MuhdG:

ok.. then i guess i will come n hug you...

fool

ALL terrorist r MUSLIM! Fact
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
poiZon:

ALL terrorist r MUSLIM! Fact

i dont expect any reasonable thing from a shi.t head like you
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by tomakint: 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
onatisi:
undecided undecided undecided bros you get time ooo. leave them to believe whatever hey want to. even if tinubu comes out to say the tape is fake, once it is against pdp people will still tell you it is real.
My good brother I tire o, I don't know what's wrong with that particular native he-goat stepping to me as if we are dragging something together undecided how u dey jare..........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by poiZon: 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
MuhdG:

i dont expect any reasonable thing from a shi.t head like you

does it change d fact that all terrorist r MUSLIM!
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by onatisi(m): 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
tomakint:

My good brother I tire o, I don't know what's wrong with that particular native he-goat stepping to me as if we are dragging something together undecided how u dey jare..........
enia mi ,just forget those dummies. You know the reason why apc are so desperate to have the elections now ? They don't want the court to give its ruling on buhari perjury case before elections . They know any extension only makes a judgement on buhari eligibility more certain.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by Bayswater: 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
tomakint:

Dash the vermin some proper Yoruba curses and he will get off your back, sons of perdition.

He will keep disturbing you if you don't speak the language they understand.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by sherbol: 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
Tell us how difficult it is to rig election.
U r so dumb!
D captain said dey hinted Tinubu abt it.
U r still saying Y can't dey repeat d rigging in Osun.
Will u ve allowed ursef to b fooled twice?
Ode OSI!
Can't u add up 1+1 to give u 11?
U beta stop deceiving ursef n embrace change
emmabowin:
I am fully convinced that the ekiti election wasn't rigged. They may be an ulterior motive of the military to rig the election but it didn't came to bear.You can ask INEC to bring the ballot papers for them to be counted again or you can even conduct the election ten more times and fayose would still have won. Now answer this question, if indeed the PDP had rigged the ekiti election, how come they were unable to repeat the same feat in osun in which the Apc won. FYI, it is very difficult to rig election in Nigeria nowadays, thanks to president Jonathan for his electoral reforms and for repositioning INEC
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by victorD3: 12:48am On Feb 08, 2015
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by onatisi(m): 4:07am On Feb 08, 2015
Bayswater:

Dash the vermin some proper Yoruba curses and he will get off your back, sons of perdition.

He will keep disturbing you if you don't speak the language they understand.
I just ignore such ppl . When you ignore such ppl it pains them more that replying them .there is this guy that use to attack me on every thread,after doing for 2 weeks and saw that I wasn't even giving him any recognition or attention ,it was then it dawned on him how stewpid he was beginning to look .
Re: Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks by queensmith: 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
emmabowin:
I am fully convinced that the ekiti election wasn't rigged. They may be an ulterior motive of the military to rig the election but it didn't came to bear.You can ask INEC to bring the ballot papers for them to be counted again or you can even conduct the election ten more times and fayose would still have won. Now answer this question, if indeed the PDP had rigged the ekiti election, how come they were unable to repeat the same feat in osun in which the Apc won. FYI, it is very difficult to rig election in Nigeria nowadays, thanks to president Jonathan for his electoral reforms and for repositioning INEC

He probably will have won on an even playing field but he decided not to go that way. For that he should be impeached. Its unacceptable that the leader of a state can openly commit such criminal acts. Anything is possible in Nigeria abeg.

@op I wonder why Fayemi hasn't gone to court over this. It's well documented that those individuals were arrested by armed guards during the election, this serves as a witness testimony. There's enough evidence available now to put Fayose away for good. The man is too bold.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) / Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli / The Border Patrol Aircraft Of The Nigeria Customs Service (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.